PDA

View Full Version : Collecting tickets purchased online

1van Sprou7e
13-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I don't normally buy them online, is the collection option available for all tickets? Or only for student tickets?

If I can't go and collect them will they be delivered before the game tomorrow?

iwasthere1972
13-04-2017, 12:24 PM
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I don't normally buy them online, is the collection option available for all tickets? Or only for student tickets?

If I can't go and collect them will they be delivered before the game tomorrow?

You would have had the option of collect or deliver when you purchased online. Did you pay for postage? If not then more than likely that you selected the collect option. There would have also been an option to print them. Did you receive an email from Hibs as it would have said what option you selected. If it was print at home then there would have been an attachment.

1van Sprou7e
13-04-2017, 12:26 PM
You would have had the option of collect or deliver when you purchased online. Did you pay for postage? If not then more than likely that you selected the collect option. There would have also been an option to print them.

I'm just confused because the only collection option seems to be "Students - Collection ONLY (TM Pro)" which made me think it was only available for student tickets

1van Sprou7e
13-04-2017, 12:43 PM
Okay another question, does anyone know when I'll be able to collect my tickets if I just purchased them now?

O'Rourke3
13-04-2017, 12:59 PM
Almost immediatly i'd have thought.I was down yesterday collecting semi final tickets and it was quiet.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

1van Sprou7e
13-04-2017, 01:02 PM
Almost immediatly i'd have thought.I was down yesterday collecting semi final tickets and it was quiet.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Cool may as well pop along and find out, cheers mate :thumbsup: