PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: OVER 7,500 SEASON TICKETS SOLD

RSS Bot
12-04-2017, 03:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7467)

Stevie Reid
12-04-2017, 03:10 PM
Superb :aok:

Since90+2
12-04-2017, 03:12 PM
Considering its only the 12th April that is a fantastic effort.

Juice-Terry
12-04-2017, 03:18 PM
"Season tickets are on sale now, with over 1,000 new season ticket holders in addition to the thousands who have renewed." The key bit.

Billy Whizz
12-04-2017, 03:20 PM
I wonder what they will do, if we beat Aberdeen, for Cup final tickets?
If you were to get one for this season, and one for renewing, wouldn't be a generall sale at all!

DarlingtonHibee
12-04-2017, 03:29 PM
Great effort!

O'Rourke3
12-04-2017, 03:37 PM
If you were to get one for this season, and one for renewing, wouldn't be a generall sale at all!

Would suit me though :greengrin

H18 SFR
12-04-2017, 03:44 PM

As long as every current and future season ticket holder is at the match they can do as they please as far as I'm concerned.

JimBHibees
12-04-2017, 03:48 PM
"Season tickets are on sale now, with over 1,000 new season ticket holders in addition to the thousands who have renewed." The key bit.

That is tremendous must be a real chance of us bettering the number of last season you would have thought.

Lee Marvin
12-04-2017, 03:50 PM

I thibk it will be every current season ticket holder gets 1 ticket, as does every new season ticket holder for next season .

Holders of both will not be allowed two IMO.

It's great to be even discussing this!!

Ozyhibby
12-04-2017, 03:51 PM
As long as every current and future season ticket holder is at the match they can do as they please as far as I'm concerned.

I agree. Look after the season ticket holders. They are pretty good at making sure good Hibbys get a ticket anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kennyh
12-04-2017, 03:52 PM
I renewed on deadline day and the numbers are very impressive especially the 1000 new ticket holders. It would be great to beat last years number and keep the momentum going

jonny
12-04-2017, 03:54 PM

How many do we normally get for Hampden? I'd imagine we'll still keep the same ticket procedure (hopefully). 11,500 season tickets from this year plus around 12,000 for next year would give a maximum of 23,500 - not every ticket available for ST holders will be taken so probably looking at about 20,000 for ST's. Just enough left for a massive bun fight - thankfully I won't be involved in it.

MurrayfieldHibs
12-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Splendid!

:thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
12-04-2017, 04:06 PM
Would suit me though :greengrin

Me too. My auntie has been told that the bingo hall that she goes to is closed that day and she's looking for an alternative venue to go to for the day.

Two Grant Holt's 88. House.

Keith_M
12-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Some people getting a bit ahead of themselves, as we're not in the final (yet)

:greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
12-04-2017, 04:22 PM
With record season ticket uptake, semi final sales through the roof and increased walk ups at home games, we must be making some serious dough. Never known such a buzz around the club before. Long may it continue.

StevieCowan
12-04-2017, 04:25 PM
With record season ticket uptake, semi final sales through the roof and increased walk ups at home games, we must be making some serious dough. Never known such a buzz around the club before. Long may it continue.

Offset against a 3rd season in the championship unfortunely.

hibs0666
12-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Offset against a 3rd season in the championship unfortunely.

No offset. The championship years are in the past.

iwasthere1972
12-04-2017, 04:39 PM
Time to fill in the corners. :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
12-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Fantastic effort so far ............ doubt we will be far off 13,000 by the time next season kicks off, who would have thunk it 3 years ago :greengrin

Roxyhibee
12-04-2017, 05:40 PM

This is it. Another 1,000 new holders already is fantastic - if that continues we could be looking at an incredible number come the beginning of next season.

Who'd have thought winning the SC would have such a huge impact in bringing back the many thousands of Hibbies we all knew were out there but that the Yams and media refused to acknowledge.? Our fan base is easily as big as theirs, they now know it and it is definitely hurting them worse than us winning the Cup.

Hibs really are back like never before in my lifetime. Third biggest club is there if we want it.

If you want to keep going back to Hampden, dominating the cheats, attracting a good quality of player in at ER, and getting into Europe regularly, it's as simple as renewing your season ticket.

Carheenlea
12-04-2017, 05:40 PM
After the game on Saturday Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove were discussing Season Ticket renewals and how fans will have decisions to make as in the next month or so they will be getting the details of cost and whatnot and having to decide if it's worth it. Didn't hear whole show, but there was no mention that ours have been on sale for a while and over 7000 have been sold already. It's a great effort so far and deserves a bit more publicity than we seem to be getting. Same goes for our crowds this season.

SirDavidsNapper
12-04-2017, 06:04 PM
After the game on Saturday Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove were discussing Season Ticket renewals and how fans will have decisions to make as in the next month or so they will be getting the details of cost and whatnot and having to decide if it's worth it. Didn't hear whole show, but there was no mention that ours have been on sale for a while and over 7000 have been sold already in what I heard. It's a great effort so far and deserves a bit more publicity than we seem to be getting. Same goes for our crowds this season.

The last bit there annoys me. When Hearts were getting good crowds in a Championship with us and Rangers the press were creaming themselves. We're averaging over 15k without Hearts and Rangers in the division and barley a whisper.

linlithgowhibbie
12-04-2017, 06:25 PM
This is it. Another 1,000 new holders already is fantastic - if that continues we could be looking at an incredible number come the beginning of next season.

Who'd have thought winning the SC would have such a huge impact in bringing back the many thousands of Hibbies we all knew were out there but that the Yams and media refused to acknowledge.? Our fan base is easily as big as theirs, they now know it and it is definitely hurting them worse than us winning the Cup.

Hibs really are back like never before in my lifetime. Third biggest club is there if we want it.

If you want to keep going back to Hampden, dominating the cheats, attracting a good quality of player in at ER, and getting into Europe regularly, it's as simple as renewing your season ticket.

That and/or joining HSL as well!!!:thumbsup:

Zazu62
12-04-2017, 06:35 PM
What's the limit we can get to? 16k?

Ozyhibby
12-04-2017, 07:30 PM
It took till June 10th last year to get to 8500. Hopefully we will be ahead of that.

007 Mickey Weir
12-04-2017, 07:51 PM
The last bit there annoys me. When Hearts were getting good crowds in a Championship with us and Rangers the press were creaming themselves. We're averaging over 15k without Hearts and Rangers in the division and barley a whisper.

I've heard them praise Hibs a lot. We do get the plaudits. Think that's us getting paranoid.

hibsdaft
12-04-2017, 08:02 PM
Where have these extra 1000 s/t holders come from? I might have assumed they were new half-season ticket holders, but i didn't think we sold many of them this year?

PapillonVert
12-04-2017, 08:23 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7467)

As a season ticket holder in the Upper West since it opened, I would love to be able to renew my season ticket.

To date, I have received no application form by post or email. I have emailed the ticket office - again no reply.

Quite galling to read that so many renewals have been made whilst some of us reasonably long-standing season ticket holders do not merit any kind of communication at all from the Club.

bigwheel
12-04-2017, 08:25 PM
As a season ticket holder in the Upper West since it opened, I would love to be able to renew my season ticket.

To date, I have received no application form by post or email. I have emailed the ticket office - again no reply.

Quite galling to read that so many renewals have been made whilst some of us reasonably long-standing season ticket holders do not merit any kind of communication at all from the Club.

Why not go online to the ticket section on club website ????

Brooster
12-04-2017, 08:28 PM

Why not renew online? Or are you waiting for a letter before doing so?

PapillonVert
12-04-2017, 08:28 PM
Why not go online to the ticket section on club website ????

Tried that - won't allow me to renew the same seat I have had for years.

bigwheel
12-04-2017, 08:31 PM

That's a bit weird ....it's not you is it Rod ?? Leanne eventually ousting ya !

StevieCowan
12-04-2017, 08:34 PM

So.. did you go to the ticket office?

PapillonVert
12-04-2017, 08:35 PM
That's a bit weird ....it's not you is it Rod ?? Leanne eventually ousting ya !

No, not Rodders. Might have to email Leanne, though.

Am coming up to ER for the last game of the season and so, if all else fails, will have to go personally to the Ticket Office to do the renewal.

Still don't understand why some people have received postal applications and some emails and some of us nothing!

Jonnyboy
12-04-2017, 08:36 PM

PV lives in London, so it's unlikely :wink:

bigwheel
12-04-2017, 08:37 PM
No, not Rodders. Might have to email Leanne, though.

Am coming up to ER for the last game of the season and so, if all else fails, will have to go personally to the Ticket Office to do the renewal.

Still don't understand why some people have received postal applications and some emails and some of us nothing!

Good luck. Something's gone wrong. I got an email only - think it said there wouldn't be any other mailing to keep costs down - might be mis-remembering

All the best in sorting it [emoji106]

PapillonVert
12-04-2017, 08:38 PM

I live in SW London. A bit of a slog to ER Ticket Office from here. :greengrin

Am due to come up though in two or three weeks and so that will be my last-ditch attempt.

PapillonVert
12-04-2017, 08:45 PM
PV lives in London, so it's unlikely :wink:

Hi, John, how are you? Long time no see!

(Sorry if hijacking thread).

Brooster
12-04-2017, 08:45 PM
I live in SW London. A bit of a slog to ER Ticket Office from here. :greengrin

Am due to come up though in two or three weeks and so that will be my last-ditch attempt.

I hope you get it sorted PV. Sometimes I dont realise how lucky I am living in Tranent!

PapillonVert
12-04-2017, 08:55 PM
I hope you get it sorted PV. Sometimes I dont realise how lucky I am living in Tranent!

Brooster, you know the old saying...

Hi-bees here, Hi-bees there.....:greengrin I am the Wimbledon Tendency of the Great Hibee Nation.

Even though I don't get to too many games these days (a mixture of health issues and distance), I always renew my ST.

GGTTH

Jonnyboy
12-04-2017, 08:56 PM
Hi, John, how are you? Long time no see!

(Sorry if hijacking thread).

Good thanks, J. Hope to see you at ER sometime for a natter :greengrin

Mon_the_cabbage
12-04-2017, 09:02 PM

There's something you don't read very often!

:greengrin

hibs0666
12-04-2017, 09:07 PM

Is that compared to Beirut? :)

PapillonVert
12-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Good thanks, J. Hope to see you at ER sometime for a natter :greengrin

Will be up for last home league game of season (i.e. not our last game as that will be Scottish Cup Final). 06 May.

Will you be around, JB?

Roxyhibee
12-04-2017, 09:11 PM
That and/or joining HSL as well!!!:thumbsup:

Of course.!

Drumlanrig
12-04-2017, 10:37 PM

Oh dear...... Tranent? Keep takng the medication!

jgl07
12-04-2017, 10:49 PM

Are you in Block 25 which has been designated a singing section?

The Green Goblin
13-04-2017, 06:19 AM
I am one of the "new" 1000 buyers. I have lived abroad since I last held a ST (Brazil 2007-2015) and now Portugal (since 2015). In that time I have bought the annual Hibs TV "Season Ticket" in all its various forms, and in order to keep watching the games, I will still buy it. But this year, I decided to get a ST again, even though I live abroad. I have long wanted to, but I've reached a point where I can now afford it, more or less, and I've got a seat next to my brother, another long held ambition. It was May 21st last year that really swung it for me. It was the most unbelievable day of my life and I felt I should try to do more. So, I will catch a few games in August and maybe December, and perhaps the odd weekend, but I feel really proud to be a ST holder once again. Good times!

Carheenlea
13-04-2017, 06:29 AM
I am one of the "new" 1000 buyers. I have lived abroad since I last held a ST (Brazil 2007-2015) and now Portugal (since 2015). In that time I have bought the annual Hibs TV "Season Ticket" in all its various forms, and in order to keep watching the games, I will still buy it. But this year, I decided to get a ST again, even though I live abroad. I have long wanted to, but I've reached a point where I can now afford it, more or less, and I've got a seat next to my brother, another long held ambition. It was May 21st last year that really swung it for me. It was the most unbelievable day of my life and I felt I should try to do more. So, I will catch a few games in August and maybe December, and perhaps the odd weekend, but I feel really proud to be a ST holder once again. Good times!

Great stuff :flag:

Hibs90
13-04-2017, 11:01 AM
Was looking at getting a seat in sect 39 in the East. It says there is only one available. However if I type in the exact Row and Seat number I want it says its available. Slightly confused. Am I better just going to the TO in person to do it?

Edit: Nevermind :greengrin

The Green Goblin
13-04-2017, 11:08 AM
Great stuff :flag:

Cheers. :aok:

Since1875Hibs
13-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Plus 250+ being purchased in Section 25 from next week.

Keith_M
13-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Plus 250+ being purchased in Section 25 from next week.

So many?

That's really good news :thumbsup:

Since1875Hibs
13-04-2017, 11:35 AM
So many?

That's really good news :thumbsup:

Yes, full as it stands. After May we'll confirm whos purchased and open up those who reserved but did not pay. Section next to it equally selling fast.

NAE NOOKIE
13-04-2017, 11:51 AM

:top marks

GloryGlory
13-04-2017, 12:11 PM
Yes, full as it stands. After May we'll confirm whos purchased and open up those who reserved but did not pay. Section next to it equally selling fast.

Could you PM Papillon Vert as she is an existing season ticket holders who cannot get access to renew, please?

Jack Hackett
13-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Brooster, you know the old saying...

Hi-bees here, Hi-bees there.....:greengrin I am the Wimbledon Tendency of the Great Hibee Nation.

Even though I don't get to too many games these days (a mixture of health issues and distance), I always renew my ST.

GGTTH

Uber, the pair of you :greengrin

:applause: :applause: :applause:

JimBHibees
13-04-2017, 09:00 PM

Superb. :flag:

iwasthere1972
13-04-2017, 09:36 PM

I just logged onto my account and renewed my reserved season ticket online. Didn't sit waiting on email.

You could have done the same I would imagine.

jgl07
13-04-2017, 10:36 PM
I just logged onto my account and renewed my reserved season ticket online. Didn't sit waiting on email.

Not if he is in Section 25.

mutley
14-04-2017, 08:58 AM
The turn around in the last couple of years has been incredible, when we were hit with a 3rd year in this league, even I uttered the "what's the point of renewing, I can get a walk up ticket every game"
But I now say that I am so glad I renewed, I keep a great seat and it seems that walks ups next season might struggle to get in !

Really never thought I'd see the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GloryGlory
14-04-2017, 11:02 AM

PV has already tried that and the website did not allow her to buy her existing seat. That is what the problem is.

iwasthere1972
14-04-2017, 12:47 PM
PV has already tried that and the website did not allow her to buy her existing seat. That is what the problem is.

Okay didn't know that. :aok:

SirDavidsNapper
15-04-2017, 06:06 PM
Leanne mentioned on the radio after the game that 8k have been sold so far. Incredible

PapillonVert
15-04-2017, 06:11 PM

Managed to re-set my account and - eventually - renewed the ST, although it took a couple of attempts!

Phew!

Hibernia&Alba
15-04-2017, 06:27 PM
Leanne mentioned on the radio after the game that 8k have been sold so far. Incredible

Promotion will inspire more renewals and new arrivals. The crowds will be excellent again next season.

SirDavidsNapper
15-04-2017, 06:29 PM
Promotion will inspire more renewals and new arrivals. The crowds will be excellent again next season.

Really exciting times for Hibs

15-04-2017, 06:31 PM
We're back where we belong so come on folks, if you are able to, get signed up for a ST. We need as much ST money as possible if we are wanting to give Lennon a decent sized player budget :flag:

Ronniekirk
15-04-2017, 06:38 PM
Stalled last year on buying one but defo this time

brog
15-04-2017, 07:29 PM

Brilliant Post! I think I'm good having a season ticket in London. Where about in Portugal are you?