PDA

View Full Version : If We Win The League on Saturday

Dashing Bob S
12-04-2017, 01:52 PM
What's the drill going to be?

tartanhibee
12-04-2017, 02:17 PM
On the pitch goading the qos team and fans.

yerauldda
12-04-2017, 02:18 PM
I'll be running on the pitch to goad Queen of the South fans.

In all seriousness, it should be somewhere in the middle, we should never have slipped into this league, but it's still silverwear at the end of the day and we should celebrate the fact we are no longer in this league.

To deliver...
12-04-2017, 02:25 PM
No doubt you'll get the odd idiot attempting to run onto the pitch (over exuberance of course), but i would assume there will be extra stewarding to try and prevent this.

HibsNutter
12-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Jamie Hamill is a grass.

zlatan
12-04-2017, 02:42 PM
In a repeat of when we last got promoted I'm going to throw my scarf at Justin Skinner then get sent onto the pitch to go and ask for it back because I had just been bought it that day.

lucky
12-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Clap politely and be chuffed we are finally out this league

JDHibs
12-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Dignified clap and a sense of relief that we are finally back to where we should be.

Club should never have been in this league, never mind for 3 seasons whilst watching rivals being promoted with ease. Whole thing has been an embarrassment, only to be saved by the Cup win.

lord bunberry
12-04-2017, 02:51 PM
I'll be celebrating getting out of this league. Tbf I don't need much excuse to celebrate.

O'Rourke3
12-04-2017, 02:57 PM
If I wasn't in the West Upper, probably be going for the ref who yet again fails to send opposition players off for violent conduct while booking Marv for looking at someone in a funny way. I'd dress it up as exuberance though...

hibbie02
12-04-2017, 03:02 PM

More to the point what will be the dress code?

AgentDaleCooper
12-04-2017, 03:11 PM
clap politely, i don't think we should be sending the message that this counts as 'success' - it's the bare minimum. if we win the cup again, however...

stantonsboots
12-04-2017, 03:14 PM
No doubt you'll get the odd idiot attempting to run onto the pitch (over exuberance of course), but i would assume there will be extra stewarding to try and prevent this.
I was on the pitch in 1981 when we won it against raith rovers. There was no trouble the raith rovers fans stayed in their end applauded us the media filmed it took photos and generally approved of our behaviour! Fast forward 35 years we invade the pitch at hampden after winning the Scottish cup after a 114 year wait, a which in my opinion was always on the cards and perfectly understandable and should have been a joyous occasion,totally spoiled by huns coming on the pitch looking for trouble and what do the weedgie media do? blame the hibs fans for the trouble! excuse the huns behaviour as sum sort guardian angels coming to the rescue of their players who were in fear of their lives from grannies wee laddies and lassies. So as much as it pains me to say its probably best if everyone stays off the pitch and celebrate in the stands!

Onceinawhile
12-04-2017, 03:21 PM
Big send off to try and get the boys hyped for the next game regardless of if we win the league or not.

HiBremian
12-04-2017, 03:27 PM
Probably go straight out on the lash. Will no doubt be told at some point by surprised onlookers who see the green & white scarf that Werder won't be pumping HSV till the next day.:rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
12-04-2017, 07:51 PM
Exuberance.

jonty
12-04-2017, 08:44 PM

"When", DBS, not "If". :greengrin

jgl07
13-04-2017, 01:01 AM
You missed out the open top bus tour.

lord bunberry
13-04-2017, 01:08 AM
There'll be an outpouring of joy and relief that it's over. To say there will be only a quick round of applause is ridiculous.

HibbyDave
13-04-2017, 08:30 PM
As long as the players have a bit quiet reflection instead of George Street refreshments I'll be fine. A big event the next weekend that can't be put at risk by players over exuberances🍷🍾🍺

lord bunberry
13-04-2017, 09:17 PM
As long as the players have a bit quiet reflection instead of George Street refreshments I'll be fine. A big event the next weekend that can't be put at risk by players over exuberances🍷🍾🍺
Na **** that. I want them all up town celebrating and bonding. Back into training on Tuesday with the eyes the prize.