PDA

View Full Version : Lennon on Yob Radio this Morning

bathhibby
12-04-2017, 07:13 AM
Just heard from that Blob Brazil that Neil Lennon will be on the show this morning

Zazu62
12-04-2017, 07:20 AM
Yob Blob radio?

Scottie
12-04-2017, 08:10 AM
Yob Blob radio?
Talk Sport 1089 mw

BlackSheep
12-04-2017, 08:10 AM
Talksport

Geo_1875
12-04-2017, 08:12 AM
No doubt be asking NL about Celtc's dominance of the SPL.

BlackSheep
12-04-2017, 08:18 AM
No doubt be asking NL about Celtc's dominance of the SPL.

Think they intended on speaking to him about Leicester!

Although they did mention the Semi Final when they said he would be on this morning.... yet to hear him and they have stopped saying he will be up soon... think Lennon may have bumped them!!!

SirDavidsNapper
12-04-2017, 08:24 AM
Just heard from that Blob Brazil that Neil Lennon will be on the show this morning

I'm getting sick of Lennon. Firstly he was on a jolly in Paris at the Euros when he should have been at Hibs and now he's in Brazil on Blob radio when we could clinch the league on Saturday. Sort it out Petrie!

lucky
12-04-2017, 08:33 AM
I'm getting sick of Lennon. Firstly he was on a jolly in Paris at the Euros when he should have been at Hibs and now he's in Brazil on Blob radio when we could clinch the league on Saturday. Sort it out Petrie!

Really, every time he's on TV or radio he raises our profile. A five minute chat on a radio show is hardly going to effect preparations for our game on Saturday

leither17
12-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Really, every time he's on TV or radio he raises our profile. A five minute chat on a radio show is hardly going to effect preparations for our game on Saturday

Maybe read it again it nearly caught me earlier

The Rebel
12-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Been listening for a while too, but no mention. Maybe they've got a boxing segment coming up that they want some comment on!

hibs0666
12-04-2017, 08:41 AM

So Edinburgh :rolleyes:

BlackSheep
12-04-2017, 08:57 AM
Tweeted Alan Brazil and got a reply saying they had phone issues and are going to speak with him tomorrow now.... no doubt will spend most of the time talking through the Leicester game.

Springbank
12-04-2017, 09:08 AM
Tweeted Alan Brazil and got a reply saying they had phone issues and are going to speak with him tomorrow now.... no doubt will spend most of the time talking through the Leicester game.

I’d rather have Neil Lennon representing us on these talkradio & BBC5 live pieces than the likes of Cathro or Colin Calderwood. It always comes across on these segments that Neil Lennon is really enjoying his time at Hibs, the challenge has been a real one, and it looks like he’s succeeded in the league, as well as giving the club the most respectable Scottish Cup run of any recent holders of the trophy (including the 2 very enjoyable days against the jambos). Fair play to him, it’s good PR for Hibs and he talks well on these programmes.

BlackSheep
12-04-2017, 09:27 AM
I’d rather have Neil Lennon representing us on these talkradio & BBC5 live pieces than the likes of Cathro or Colin Calderwood. It always comes across on these segments that Neil Lennon is really enjoying his time at Hibs, the challenge has been a real one, and it looks like he’s succeeded in the league, as well as giving the club the most respectable Scottish Cup run of any recent holders of the trophy (including the 2 very enjoyable days against the jambos). Fair play to him, it’s good PR for Hibs and he talks well on these programmes.

I always enjoy his interviews, regardless of where the interviewer takes them.

It just a shame that most interviewers feel the need to get him talking about Celtic... and tomorrow they are blatantly going to talk a lot about Leicester.

I just hope they stay on point and make the majority about Hibs. There's no need to mention Celtic tomorrow, they spoke to him recently about Celtic form this year so no need ot rehash it... although i doubt Alan Brazil remembers what he said two minutes ago never mind tow weeks ago!

Lago
12-04-2017, 10:21 AM
Maybe read it again it nearly caught me earlier
Me too!!!

Winston Ingram
12-04-2017, 01:22 PM
They'll have a token 2 second chat with him about Hibs then move on to Leicester and then Brazil will slaver on about Celtic

They did the same with Stubbs last year. 2 seconds on Hibs, minute or 2 on Everton then slaver about celtic for 5 mins.

KSA Hibee
12-04-2017, 01:32 PM

Whoosh !!!

seanoheimhin
12-04-2017, 04:28 PM

:thumbsup:

Scottie
13-04-2017, 07:11 AM
Coming on around 9am on Talk Sport this morning according to 'The Blob'.

Jones28
13-04-2017, 08:14 AM
Has he been on yet? Currently talking about Leicester

BlackSheep
13-04-2017, 08:26 AM
Has he been on yet? Currently talking about Leicester

Nothing yet.

No mention of him since around 8am..... probably more 'phone issues'.

Wonder if Lenny is dinghying them

BlackSheep
13-04-2017, 08:33 AM
Lennon up next according to Brazil.

Jones28
13-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Coming on now 👍💚

bathhibby
13-04-2017, 08:37 AM
only a day late