PDA

View Full Version : NHC Tony Adams

iwasthere1972
11-04-2017, 09:40 PM
Find it a bit strange that he's agreed to take over at Granada with seven games to go and seven points away from safety of relegation. May as well call it eight points looking at their goal difference. I'm sure without Googling that his record as a manager is probably on a par with Cathro or even worse.

Anyway he's going in to kick some players erse

Well good luck with that approach. Sounds a bit like that clown we had a few years ago.

Jag7
12-04-2017, 08:50 AM
I met him in Baku a while back when he was sporting director for a team out there, a nicer man you couldn't meet. Chatted for over a mile walking down the street.. wish him all the best after his operation !!

Brightside
12-04-2017, 08:52 AM
Find it a bit strange that he's agreed to take over at Granada with seven games to go and seven points away from safety of relegation. May as well call it eight points looking at their goal difference. I'm sure without Googling that his record as a manager is probably on a par with Cathro or even worse.

Anyway he's going in to kick some players erse

Well good luck with that approach. Sounds a bit like that clown we had a few years ago.

He is employed by the Chinese co that own the club. Its a sham.

Jag7
12-04-2017, 08:55 AM
It isn't s sham .. he is only standing in till the end of the season as he is their sporting director or something like that, sensible thing to do rather than hire a new man ...