PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids Starter Pack v Queen of the South Problem?

skankomcphee
11-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Just bought the wee man a Starter Pack to take him to his first Hibs game on Saturday - set him up as a new client and bought it through his profile but when I try and assign his client reference number when buying tickets for him and his mum and I for Block 26 as instructed there is no Hibs Kids option - anyone else experienced this and how did you get round it? E-mailed the Ticket Office earlier on but not heard anything back yet.

dalkeith stu
11-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Had trouble setting the wee man up with one the other week. Had to pop into the ticket office to sort it.

Dibben
11-04-2017, 04:47 PM
I think you may have to get Hibs kids tickets either in person or on the phone. I may be wrong though!

bordergreen
11-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Just bought the wee man a Starter Pack to take him to his first Hibs game on Saturday - set him up as a new client and bought it through his profile but when I try and assign his client reference number when buying tickets for him and his mum and I for Block 26 as instructed there is no Hibs Kids option - anyone else experienced this and how did you get round it? E-mailed the Ticket Office earlier on but not heard anything back yet.

you have to do it as if you are buying a kids ticket. When you get to the basket to pay for it, you reassign it there and select the Hibs Kids FOC option.

skankomcphee
11-04-2017, 05:35 PM
you have to do it as if you are buying a kids ticket. When you get to the basket to pay for it, you reassign it there and select the Hibs Kids FOC option.

Thanks - tried adding a "2-11yrs old match day" ticket then re-assigning in the basket but still no Hibs Kids FOC option.