PDA

View Full Version : Accessibility to the ground with young kids.

H18 SFR
11-04-2017, 03:18 PM
I'm taking the wee one to the game on Saturday, more out of need than anything because of childcare. Has anyone ever taken a buggy in on Hibs kids day and perhaps left it in the concourse during the game?

Onceinawhile
11-04-2017, 03:36 PM
I'm taking the wee one to the game on Saturday, more out of need than anything because of childcare. Has anyone ever taken a buggy in on Hibs kids day and perhaps left it in the concourse during the game?

Can't say I have tbh, but can't see why it would be a problem so long as you ask a steward to look after it. How old is your child?

hibee
11-04-2017, 03:49 PM
I'd be very surprised if you were allowed in with a buggy considering you can't even take a plastic bottle of water in.

Not something I've ever seen in the stadium so probably best to check with the club or leave at home.

CMurdoch
11-04-2017, 03:59 PM

Phone the ticket office.
Have never seen anyone with a buggy at the game.
They might put it in a room for you.

ColinNish
11-04-2017, 04:40 PM
I would contact the club, either phone or email before Saturday, i would not pitch up with it and hope to get in.

My friend used to leave her mobility scooter in the concourse of the East but she had to carry a letter from Hibs with her in case of a jobs worth steward.

H18 SFR
11-04-2017, 04:46 PM
Contacted the club on Friday - as yet no response. She's 18 months. No way I'm missing the game.

DarlingtonHibee
11-04-2017, 04:49 PM
Got a couple of kids, your call, but given her age probably worth leaving he at home you will spend the game looking after her, but it's up to you. Good luck!!

H18 SFR
11-04-2017, 04:53 PM
Got a couple of kids, your call, but given her age probably worth leaving he at home you will spend the game looking after her, but it's up to you. Good luck!!

I've no one to look after her lol. I just don't want to miss winning the league, I've literally only missed two games from memory all season...maybe il wait and see what the midweek results are.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-04-2017, 04:55 PM
Phone the ticket office.
Have never seen anyone with a buggy at the game.
They might put it in a room for you.

Aye but what about the buggy ;)

DarlingtonHibee
11-04-2017, 04:56 PM
Imo you need to put your daughters safety first before Hibs. It's going to be busy, get Hibs TV and listen to the commentary, but your call.

superfurryhibby
11-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Imo you need to put your daughters safety first before Hibs. It's going to be busy, get Hibs TV and listen to the commentary, but your call.

Behave yourself Darlington, it's v Qof S, not the Hun or the Hearts. I'm sure the Chlub lassie and her bairn will be perfectly safe

DarlingtonHibee
11-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Behave yourself Darlington, it's v Qof S, not the Hun or the Hearts. I'm sure the Chlub lassie and her bairn will be perfectly safe

Just my opinion.

Scott Allan Key
11-04-2017, 05:50 PM
You'll need baby change facilities. I don't think East has that but North does.