PDA

View Full Version : Tam Cowan

Tom Hart RIP
08-04-2017, 11:22 AM
Slaughtered Sam Nicholson and Ann Budge for not taking action against him.

H18 SFR
08-04-2017, 11:36 AM
Also said there is a Sky Sports camera at Morton today which will point at the dug outs the whole game.

Lago
08-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Also said there is a Sky Sports camera at Morton today which will point at the dug outs the whole game.
If thats true its just plain ridiculous.

bod
08-04-2017, 11:50 AM
If thats true its just plain ridiculous.

what if there's cameras pointing at all the dug outs at todays games ?

Stax
08-04-2017, 12:02 PM
what if there's cameras pointing at all the dug outs at todays games ?
The highlights will be sheit?

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Surely though that is what the Hearts management deem to be appropriate? Up to them how they want to view it

Hibbyradge
08-04-2017, 12:14 PM

:faf:

:thumbsup:

bod
08-04-2017, 12:27 PM
:aok:

Bostonhibby
08-04-2017, 12:43 PM
Agreed. Who wants to spend 90 minutes looking at 20 layers of brickwork that probably needs pointing and an old corrugated plastic roof?

Cancel that Father dougal probably has the boxed set collection.

danhibees1875
08-04-2017, 12:58 PM

:faf:

Ronster117
08-04-2017, 01:19 PM
I think he said that tongue in cheek

Bostonhibby
08-04-2017, 03:31 PM
I think he said that tongue in cheek
Can Tam Cowan please restrict the cheeks his wee tongue is in to his pink chums. Just been asked to post that by the hibby I am sitting next to in a sunny pub garden.

BullsCloseHibs
08-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Never understood any Hibby who likes this plonker. TC clearly doesn't like Hibs, why show him any gratification?

Size 10 a-hole who'd eat himself if he were slimmer.

monarch
08-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Never understood any Hibby who likes this plonker. TC clearly doesn't like Hibs, why show him any gratification?

Size 10 a-hole who'd eat himself if he were slimmer.

Like Warbs I think you're a tad thin skinned. Cowan will have a go against any team, not just Hibs, if he thinks he can get a laugh out of it.

chinaman
08-04-2017, 05:52 PM

Size 10 a-hole who'd eat himself if he were slimmer.100 % agree. the ugly fat toad loves the savile's. Xxxx knows why

Speedy
08-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Like Warbs I think you're a tad thin skinned. Cowan will have a go against any team, not just Hibs, if he thinks he can get a laugh out of it.

Exactly. I like him.

matty_f
08-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Exactly. I like him.

Same here. Off the Ball is a cracking show.

HFCdeb
08-04-2017, 07:32 PM

I agree, I find him very funny.

Wilson
08-04-2017, 07:36 PM
He isn't funny.

WoreTheGreen
08-04-2017, 07:37 PM
He isn't funny.

Never has been

Mantis Toboggan
08-04-2017, 07:39 PM
I think hes decent. Its not exactly Jerry Sadowitz but decent enough for what it is.

Billy Whizz
08-04-2017, 07:45 PM
Same here. Off the Ball is a cracking show.

I love it too, listen every week, it's a light hearted show, and has some interesting guests

Iggy Pope
08-04-2017, 08:25 PM
Awful regurgitated crap any time I hear it.
Shoehorning Motherwell and St Johnstone into every 'article, a failed music journalist and a failed something or another somehow contrive to get two shows a day on National Radio. This says a lot about broadcasting in Scotland.
Listen carefully to Cowan and his consistent over emphasis of the conjunction 'but'. BUUUUUUUUT. Usually when he is talking about David Cooper or the Motherwell cup win in 1991. My foot would've been through the radio but that would've taken my car and dearly loved passengers off the M8.

And Cosgrove reckons that (quote) "grogging" on a fellow professional is somehow ok.
If his quasi-intellectualism wasn't enough to sack him I'd bin him for having that 'petty and ill-informed' opinion on its own.

They could do worse than add 'unprofessional and as funny as terminal cancer' to that catchy tag line.

They had a guest on tonight (Hugh, Celtic leanings), who they never even got round to introducing. His favourite Arthur was Arthur Duncan. This was the higlight of both shows combined.
Time they were gone and the entire Sportsound team with them.

northstandhibby
08-04-2017, 09:50 PM
Shoehorning Motherwell and St Johnstone into every 'article, a failed music journalist and a failed something or another somehow contrive to get two shows a day on National Radio. This says a lot about broadcasting in Scotland.
Listen carefully to Cowan and his consistent over emphasis of the conjunction 'but'. BUUUUUUUUT. Usually when he is talking about David Cooper or the Motherwell cup win in 1991. My foot would've been through the radio but that would've taken my car and dearly loved passengers off the M8.

And Cosgrove reckons that (quote) "grogging" on a fellow professional is somehow ok.
If his quasi-intellectualism wasn't enough to sack him I'd bin him for having that 'petty and ill-informed' opinion on its own.

They could do worse than add 'unprofessional and as funny as terminal cancer' to that catchy tag line.

They had a guest on tonight (Hugh, Celtic leanings), who they never even got round to introducing. His favourite Arthur was Arthur Duncan. This was the higlight of both shows combined.

Cannot agree more with this.

Cannot stand Cowan and Cosgrove and stopped listening to their garbage some time ago. Sportsound is just as bad.

glory glory

monarch
08-04-2017, 10:18 PM

I think they're the antithesis of Sportsound and the mainstream media. All about opinions I suppose.

Bostonhibby
08-04-2017, 10:41 PM
I think they're the antithesis of Sportsound and the mainstream media. All about opinions I suppose.
I agree with Iggy.

tigerted
08-04-2017, 11:02 PM
Have to disagree here. I like Off The Ball, and if I miss it, Will always catch it on the iPlayer.

Great show and if you actually listen regularly, the Hibees or someone who supports them are on all the time.

stoneyburn hibs
08-04-2017, 11:04 PM
Folk keep moaning . If you don't like it then don't listen .

heretoday
08-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Folk keep moaning . If you don't like it then don't listen .

True. I don't.

You never hear much of interest apart from the results of course!

PatHead
09-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Think it has had its day. Used to like it years ago but well past it now.

sleeping giant
09-04-2017, 09:23 AM
I Look forward to off the ball on a Saturday :agree:

Danderhall Hibs
09-04-2017, 09:32 AM
I listen every week - usually download the podcast or the show from iplayer. Used to listen years ago when they were on midweek as well, got out of the habit and am back on board now.

Couple of non old firm fans ripping most teams, including their own and especially the OF most weeks are fine by me.