PDA

View Full Version : Morton

Tamhere1875
07-04-2017, 10:19 AM
Anyone know how many tickets have been sold for the game at Morton.

hughio
07-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Anyone know how many tickets have been sold for the game at Morton.

I know I have bought an adult and a child ticket and I cant go now.:grr:

Face value £18 and I will drop them to your door.

Anyone?
PM me

Callum_62
07-04-2017, 10:27 AM
I know I bought one on Tuesday but still hasn't been delivered.....

think my tick number was on the 600's

h18eeynick
07-04-2017, 11:25 AM
I know I have bought an adult and a child ticket and I cant go now.:grr:

Face value £18 and I will drop them to your door.

Anyone?
PM me
Very generous sir - how well do you know Carlisle ? 😂

hughio
07-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Very generous sir - how well do you know Carlisle ? 😂

Lol.Silly offer.

Here's me forgetting about the international appeal of the mighty Hibees!

Generous offer however is now a freebie to anyone who wants to collect from West End!

monktonharp
07-04-2017, 02:59 PM
Lol.Silly offer.

Generous offer however is now a freebie to anyone who wants to collect from West End!just slip them through the gap of our supporter's bus door as we turn onto Lothian Road from Princes Street.:greengrin

H18 SFR
07-04-2017, 03:22 PM
My mate asked today at ER and he said she thought around half our allocation. Personally thought we'd have sold lots more. Hey-ho it's a busy week with semi final tickets and ST renewals.

Smartie
07-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Lol.Silly offer.

Generous offer however is now a freebie to anyone who wants to collect from West End!

Is this generous offer still standing?

I'm at the West End, don't have a ticket for tomorrow and now have the green light to go.

I'll give you face value for the adult ticket if that is ok?

hughio
07-04-2017, 03:43 PM

I'm at the West End, don't have a ticket for tomorrow and now have the green light to go.

I'll give you face value for the adult ticket if that is ok?

:aok: 3 coates crescent Ask for DH

Bishop Hibee
07-04-2017, 08:19 PM
I see that McLean is likely to start and Boyle is out injured. Given our recent form a draw will be a good result. Still hoping for a win though!

ardecos
07-04-2017, 08:50 PM
:aok: 3 coates crescent Ask for DH

I used to have a flat at 17 Coates Crescent and I still regret selling it. Great area to live.

Albanian Hibs
07-04-2017, 08:53 PM
Where is everyone drinking pre/post match?

Borderhibbie76
07-04-2017, 08:54 PM
I see that McLean is likely to start and Boyle is out injured. Given our recent form a draw will be a good result. Still hoping for a win though!
Yeah I saw that about Boyle?? Hopefully shinnie is back 2moro

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

monktonharp
07-04-2017, 09:04 PM

I'll give you face value for the adult ticket if that is ok?we have a guy on our bus looking for a kids ticket for his 13 yr old but lives in Livi. any way you can get a childs ticket, meet at ground and transfer? cant believe they are not doing PATG.

IberianHibernian
07-04-2017, 09:19 PM
I see that McLean is likely to start and Boyle is out injured. Given our recent form a draw will be a good result. Still hoping for a win though!I`m sure Lennon would take a draw now and maybe Duffy too . Not sure Boyle would have started anyway since he tends to struggle against the better teams in division . Good chance for McLean to impress and maybe others too ( Harris didn`t play for Devt team yesterday for example and has talent to make an impression ) .

Smartie
07-04-2017, 09:31 PM
we have a guy on our bus looking for a kids ticket for his 13 yr old but lives in Livi. any way you can get a childs ticket, meet at ground and transfer? cant believe they are not doing PATG.

Yes, of course.

Hughio gave me the kids ticket for nothing and said that if there were any kids kicking around just to give them the ticket.

It's yours for nowt if you want it - PM me your mobile number, we can stay in touch via text during the day and I'll get you outside the ground with the ticket.

Sir David Gray
07-04-2017, 09:34 PM
My mate asked today at ER and he said she thought around half our allocation. Personally thought we'd have sold lots more. Hey-ho it's a busy week with semi final tickets and ST renewals.

I would like to think it's a bit more than that to be honest.

It would be a bit strange for them to say that there would be no pay at the gate option if we had only sold around half of our tickets by today.

Hermit Crab
07-04-2017, 09:39 PM
If we've only sold half then surely a patg would have been an option??

cammy1969
07-04-2017, 09:44 PM
What does away end hold ? Not letting us patg makes me think they were scared we brought to many to get in our end thus fans unable to get in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lucky
07-04-2017, 11:03 PM
I`m sure Lennon would take a draw now and maybe Duffy too . Not sure Boyle would have started anyway since he tends to struggle against the better teams in division . Good chance for McLean to impress and maybe others too ( Harris didn`t play for Devt team yesterday for example and has talent to make an impression ) .

I hope we are not pinning our hopes on Harris. He's had several chances and is nowhere near good enough or mentally strong enough

Sir David Gray
07-04-2017, 11:18 PM
I hope we are not pinning our hopes on Harris. He's had several chances and is nowhere near good enough or mentally strong enough

I would be very surprised if Alex Harris ever plays for our first team again.

HibeeMackenzie
07-04-2017, 11:22 PM
If Boyle is out, play 433 with Keatings and Cummings off Holt, and get out and blitz them from the kick off

givescotlandfreedom
07-04-2017, 11:28 PM
What does away end hold ? Not letting us patg makes me think they were scared we brought to many to get in our end thus fans unable to get in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't figure it out. Surely if there were that many Hibees which is probably unlikely they just wouldn't let any more in.

08-04-2017, 02:30 AM
Can now make the game tomorrow as wife has changed plans for the day. :-) Therefore trying to make very late plans for me and my boy.
Need to go into work first thing so no way would be able to get to Easter Road to buy tickets but should get away by 1.15/1.30 so ko is just doable.
Is this still pre-purchased tickets only. Nothing on the official site re this match since 4 April - not even travel advice. Anyone ITK if we'll be able to PATG otherwise it will be to be open all mics for me with the only excitement watching my horse from the works sweep fall at the first in the National!! Am I just looking at the website with tired eyes or am I missing something?

08-04-2017, 02:52 AM
Can now make the game tomorrow as wife has changed plans for the day. :-) Therefore trying to make very late plans for me and my boy.
Need to go into work first thing so no way would be able to get to Easter Road to buy tickets but should get away by 1.15/1.30 so ko is just doable.
Is this still pre-purchased tickets only. Nothing on the official site re this match since 4 April - not even travel advice. Anyone ITK if we'll be able to PATG otherwise it will be to be open all mics for me with the only excitement watching my horse from the works sweep fall at the first in the National!! Am I just looking at the website with tired eyes or am I missing something?
Deffinitley on the website mate

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Kthomson44
08-04-2017, 09:00 AM
Anyone know how I can watch it on tv? Or will it be periscoped