PDA

View Full Version : Zebra finance advice

RamYer1902
06-04-2017, 09:09 AM
My little cousin is currently trying to renew his season ticket online for next season.

Just now, he is 17 but when the season starts he will be 18. However, he's tried to pay it via the finance method but it's not allowing him as it says he's too young?

What would be the best way around this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
06-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Get somebody else to take the finance on and transfer them the money every month.

BoomtownHibees
06-04-2017, 06:05 PM
My little cousin is currently trying to renew his season ticket online for next season.

Just now, he is 17 but when the season starts he will be 18. However, he's tried to pay it via the finance method but it's not allowing him as it says he's too young?

The finance agreement and payments start straight away so the fact that he isn't yet 18 will stop him getting it.

As HC says above the only way would be someone else taking on the finance for him

Scouse Hibee
06-04-2017, 06:32 PM

There is no way around him getting the finance himself. His big cousin could help him out though!

RamYer1902
06-04-2017, 07:13 PM
There is no way around him getting the finance himself. His big cousin could help him out though!

Don't worry, I have :aok: