PDA

View Full Version : Nicholson

madhatter
06-04-2017, 12:10 AM
Surely lengthy ban for him? if they are throwing book at Duffy and Lennon then Nicholson should be heavily punished for spitting at an official?

Taking a threatening stance means compliance officer gets involved, surely spitting is above and beyond that, no?

Still do do not understand how Oyenuga has been left off...I'll be flabbergasted if McGregors ban doesn't stand. They don't even bother to hide it anymore...

NAE NOOKIE
06-04-2017, 12:44 AM
He should have been banned for his 'bawbag' celebration last season ...... dirty wee scrote !!!

Deansy
06-04-2017, 01:32 AM
Just watched the highlights of the Saints V Them - Nicholson DID spit at the linesman, although there was no danger of it hitting him as Nicholson was yards away, the spit was aimed at him as Nicholson's way of showing his opinion of the linesman's decision. As he's not a Hibs-player or doesn't have red-hair, I expect that no further action will be taken against him, in fact, Hearts will probably be allowed to appeal his red-card !

The Sundance Kid
06-04-2017, 01:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89nqK4V00c8

FilipinoHibs
06-04-2017, 03:11 AM
First the fans and now the players. Truly Hearts class.

lyonhibs
06-04-2017, 06:04 AM
What a grubby scrote. Doesn't just spit straight down at the ground as he would have if merely spitting had been all he wanted to do.

Clearly spits in the direction of the linesman even if, much in keeping with Hertz season as a whole, he missed by a mile.

Stinking habit from a smelly Jambo. No great surprise I suppose.

3pm
06-04-2017, 06:14 AM
https://youtu.be/89nqK4V00c8

Pete
06-04-2017, 06:17 AM
That's bang to rights. Lengthy ban please.

If Hearts try to weasel or squirm their way out of this by backing him then it's just as bad.

Pretty Boy
06-04-2017, 06:21 AM
He'll get hammered for that.

Filthy weirdo.

Dashing Bob S
06-04-2017, 06:21 AM
Unfair Hobo hysteria. Sam was simply expelling Jamie's discharge.

O'Rourke3
06-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Cathro has an app for calculating the distance and relative wind speed. He'll be able to prove they train like this.

mjhibby
06-04-2017, 06:58 AM

If Hearts try to weasel or squirm their way out of this by backing him then it's just as bad.

Just one horrible little toerag. Far worse than Duffy v Lennon then he does the what did I do pose. At the perfect club for his disgusting behaviour.

Greenworld
06-04-2017, 07:07 AM
3 match ban minimum that is disgusting

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Since90+2
06-04-2017, 07:09 AM
Him and Hearts really are suited to each other.

Deansy
06-04-2017, 07:32 AM
https://youtu.be/89nqK4V00c8

Am LOVING - at the same time as laughing-like-****** - at Nicholson's 'Head-shaking/puzzled/what-the-fu....??' performance after his gobbing (almost typed GUBBING as it's the Jambos !!) - he KNOWS he's done !

Fuzzywuzzy
06-04-2017, 07:33 AM
They don't seem to know what to make of it. Some saying there was nothing in it others castigating him.

Bill Milne
06-04-2017, 07:39 AM
They don't seem to know what to make of it. Some saying there was nothing in it others castigating him.

I saw this on Sky, he clearly turns and gobs in the direction of the linesman, case proved m'lud!!

Bostonhibby
06-04-2017, 07:41 AM

This is the club that employed two convicted sex offenders in full knowledge of what they were, kept and used funds belonging to the Macraes Battalion Trust, Big Hearts and the lady Haig Poppy Fund as well as bumping loads of small creditors and a pension fund.

They'll defend him and feel like victims while doing it.

SouthMoroccoStu
06-04-2017, 07:48 AM

I know what you mean

Players spit on the pitch all the time but normally at the ground

They'll try to argue it was intentional of aimed at the ref but I don't know who they'll fool with that

This isn't because he is an unpopular hearts player in the eyes of us hibs fans

It's him trying to be smart and aiming it at an official

How ever much they annoy us and frustrat us every weekend, the refs definitely don't deserve this

A decision went against him and he thinks it's ok to do this

It is a disgusting action and probably one of the most disrespectful things you can do to another person

If someone did this to you in the street, most of us would struggle not to react

But no doubt hearts and budge will find a way to "justify" this and no internal action will be taken

They are a family club with good moral standing don't you know....

snooky
06-04-2017, 07:57 AM
I think the linesman should have fell over holding his face just for good measure. It would have made it so much easier for the disciplinary committee.

FWIW, I didn't think there much to it. Nikkers certainly aimed a spit at the linesman who was well out of range.

scott7_0(Prague)
06-04-2017, 07:58 AM
I believe the term "KARMA" can be used.

He was living he dream scoring against us, then down hill from that perverted celebration.

Its the Hearts way....

Platinum Scotty
06-04-2017, 08:38 AM
looks like the video has been made private - for what its worth, even attempt to spit at anyone no matter what the distance is disgusting behaviour - classless no mark!

pacorosssco
06-04-2017, 08:50 AM
If you remove the linesman it wouldnt be an offence and remove the st johnstone goal and it was a draw

DarrenSQH
06-04-2017, 09:02 AM
looks like the video has been made private - for what its worth, even attempt to spit at anyone no matter what the distance is disgusting behaviour - classless no mark!

Its shown on the highlights on the bbc. No way anyone can try to defend that.

Mikey
06-04-2017, 10:01 AM

From around 3m 35s......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39426705

Craig_in_Prague
06-04-2017, 10:11 AM

"Hearts back Sam Nicholson over spitting claims" in the Eve News

crewetollhibee
06-04-2017, 10:13 AM
He actually flexed his neck muscles to get distance on his grogger FFS. Totally indefensible but we shall see....

Jim44
06-04-2017, 10:15 AM
His spit was the equivalent of putting two fingers up to the linesman directly to his face, only worse.

SirDavidsNapper
06-04-2017, 10:16 AM
I love when teams have a poor striker and put their first name on the back of their shirts like some sort of Brazilian. "Isma" 🙈

1van Sprou7e
06-04-2017, 10:21 AM
Looks like Hearts are standing by him which is pretty embarrassing considering even their fans think it's shocking behaviour

Sergey
06-04-2017, 10:33 AM
Looks like Hearts are standing by him which is pretty embarrassing considering even their fans think it's shocking behaviour

The club can defend him all the way to the Court of Arbitration for Sport if they want to go down that route, but it's simply throwing money down the proverbial drain as he's as guilty as sin.

The SFA/SPL or whoever should throw the book at him and if the club had a modicum of dignity (an oxymoron I know) then they should can him with immediate effect.

Defending that behaviour speaks volumes.

BullsCloseHibs
06-04-2017, 10:37 AM
Rodent player.

Rodent club.

Coults1875
06-04-2017, 10:44 AM

Have a look at kickback. Seems the majority want him finished as a hearts player, others are getting creative with paint and are drawing diagrams showing the distance the spit would need to travel to hit the linesman :faf:

calumhibee1
06-04-2017, 10:53 AM
Heard a lot of hearts fans claim he's miles away from the linesman.. using the advertising boards in the background as a reference he's no more than ten yards away. Could certainly have hit him with it, or at least came close.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
06-04-2017, 11:16 AM
Heard a lot of hearts fans claim he's miles away from the linesman.. using the advertising boards in the background as a reference he's no more than ten yards away. Could certainly have hit him with it, or at least came close.

Whether or not he was close enough to hit the linesman isn't the issue imo. It comes down to whether the linesman considered it to be a display of disrespect. Consider if the little rat was 10 yds away from you, looked at you in an aggressive manner and spat in your direction. Even if his disgusting gobbin didn't come anywhere near you you would consider it the same as, say, someone giving you the finger.

Comes down to whether the linesman considered the expression on his pus to be aggressive or not at the time.

Hope he gets done. He's one of their own

calumhibee1
06-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Whether or not he was close enough to hit the linesman isn't the issue imo. It comes down to whether the linesman considered it to be a display of disrespect. Consider if the little rat was 10 yds away from you, looked at you in an aggressive manner and spat in your direction. Even if his disgusting gobbin didn't come anywhere near you you would consider it the same as, say, someone giving you the finger.

Comes down to whether the linesman considered the expression on his pus to be aggressive or not at the time.

Yup, if he was further away then it's a major show of disrespect/dissent and the red card was correct. However when you are actually within spitting distance of someone and you spit at them it goes from disrespect/dissent to attempting to spit on someone which is a totally different ball game. He should be absolutely hammered for it.

Moulin Yarns
06-04-2017, 11:25 AM

I have just done the same an came to the same conclusion

MWHIBBIES
06-04-2017, 11:31 AM
The club can defend him all the way to the Court of Arbitration for Sport if they want to go down that route, but it's simply throwing money down the proverbial drain as he's as guilty as sin.

The SFA/SPL or whoever should throw the book at him and if the club had a modicum of dignity (an oxymoron I know) then they should can him with immediate effect.

Defending that behaviour speaks volumes.Hearts should sack him for a moment of daftness? Bit extreme. Trying to break someones leg is much worse than spitting and no one gets sacked for that.

3pm
06-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Fans spit and now players. Good week for them.

Sammy7nil
06-04-2017, 11:38 AM

I have not seen the incident bit if he was 10 yds away it is dissent at best. No way would he be spitting "at" him form 10 yds.
Honestly pace out 10 yds then spit if you come close to hitting the target you either have a heavy cold or a lot of phlegm in your throat :greengrin

Biggie
06-04-2017, 11:38 AM
forget all that, lets just get his birds photo on here again.....

snedzuk
06-04-2017, 11:39 AM
I love when teams have a poor striker and put their first name on the back of their shirts like some sort of Brazilian. "Isma" 🙈

Surname "Arsebiginthis"

Ozymandias
06-04-2017, 11:43 AM
Have a look at kickback. Seems the majority want him finished as a hearts player, others are getting creative with crayons and are drawing diagrams showing the distance the spit would need to travel to hit the linesman :faf:
Fixed that for you

Jack Hackett
06-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Hertz Class

-Jonesy-
06-04-2017, 12:10 PM
I have not seen the incident bit if he was 10 yds away it is dissent at best. No way would he be spitting "at" him form 10 yds.
Honestly pace out 10 yds then spit if you come close to hitting the target you either have a heavy cold or a lot of phlegm in your throat :greengrin

Go outside and test your theory out right now and see what happens.

snooky
06-04-2017, 12:33 PM
Fans spit and now players. Good week for them.

Spitting images returns, eh?

DaveF
06-04-2017, 01:13 PM
Go outside and test your theory out right now and see what happens.

I just gobbed on myself. I suppose I should have been downwind eh.

fiolex1
06-04-2017, 01:24 PM
He was trying to beat the world record of 28.51 metres to try and get Craig Levein sitting in the stand, no ban required and should be congratulated.

ancient hibee
06-04-2017, 01:27 PM
It'll be rescinded once the SFA realise it's Norris again.

southsider
06-04-2017, 01:47 PM
It will be Lenny's fault (again).

stantonhibby
06-04-2017, 02:20 PM
It'll be rescinded once the SFA realise it's Norris again.

Nick Walsh was the ref

JDHibs
06-04-2017, 02:31 PM
Being reported now that Hearts wont appeal it!

So basically they are accepting that hes a disgusting little s**t

ancient hibee
06-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Nick Walsh was the ref
That's who I meant:greengrin

SON OF PADDY
06-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Being reported now that Hearts wont appeal it!

So basically they are accepting that hes a disgusting little s**t

Spitting at anyone is the most disgusting thing you could do to anyone.
I sincerely hope that the SFA hammer him, I'd personally knocked him out.

HibbyAndy
06-04-2017, 04:21 PM
Hearts and Nicholson really are a match made in heaven , Fans and now their players both spitting within days off each other ?!

They have , And will always (in my eyes) remain the grubbiest, Filthiest cheating vile disgusting little club.

They truly ,Truly are a club with no shame .

Grubby little club

tamig
06-04-2017, 04:29 PM
Was there any further action against Nicholson for his baw scratching against us last season? I can't remember much being made of it by the media. Not that that's a shocket tbf.

Flanny boy
06-04-2017, 04:44 PM
Hearts and Nicholson really are a match made in heaven , Fans and now their players both spitting within days off each other ?!

They have , And will always (in my eyes) remain the grubbiest, Filthiest cheating vile disgusting little club.

They truly ,Truly are a club with no shame .

Grubby little club

Aye but they are still the famous Andy,honestly they are

06-04-2017, 05:04 PM
Fiddling his balls towards the hibs fans after his goal last year, now spitting at an official. What a charming young man!

Jag7
06-04-2017, 05:05 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/hearts-won-t-appeal-sam-nicholson-spitting-red-card-1-4413617

Here's the link 😂

Dibben
06-04-2017, 05:17 PM

The Club with no shame (again).

calumhibee1
06-04-2017, 05:20 PM
Yet the wee tramp is dressed up as one of footballs good guys. Between playing with his balls infront of 3500 opposing fans, diving whenever he gets the chance and spitting at officials he's one of the ****miest little *******s in Scottish football in recent memory.

Pete
06-04-2017, 05:30 PM
If they aren't appealing I suppose that shows a bit of class and I hope they hammer him internally. Spur of the moment or not it's disgusting and doesn't set a good example.

You wonder if they're thinking that if they don't appeal then their player might get a slightly less harsh punishment from the authorities.

emerald green
06-04-2017, 05:38 PM
HOMFC will not appeal Nicholson's red card I'm seeing. It remains to be seen if any further action will be taken by HOMFC.

Spitting at someone doing his job (even if it is a linesman :wink: ) is really low. Fan on Sunday, player last night.

In different circumstances, doing that (spitting at/on someone) is likely to get the offender a sore face. On both occasions, the person doing the spitting knew there would be no such retaliation. Cowardly.

WoreTheGreen
06-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Did Lennon not get spat at PBS.

Pete
06-04-2017, 05:46 PM
Did Lennon not get spat at PBS.

Probably. Thin end of the wedge as far as Lennon and Hearts go.

WoreTheGreen
06-04-2017, 05:48 PM
Skatchel?

SquashedFrogg
06-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Was there any further action against Nicholson for his baw scratching against us last season? I can't remember much being made of it by the media. Not that that's a shocket tbf.

From official FIFA Rule book:

Clause 0.7.6.2

"On area of play, searching to confirm you have no testicles is deemed part of normal activity"

Rules is rules I'm afraid :rules:

Hermit Crab
06-04-2017, 07:56 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdWVIWP6bw5OLrW/giphy.gif

Sir David Gray
06-04-2017, 08:41 PM
The filthy wee creep should have been arrested after his vulgar celebration against us last season.

This is just disgusting and I hope the book's thrown at him.

Fuzzywuzzy
06-04-2017, 08:49 PM
Did they not have a player years ago that spat on another player? Looked like lurch and played for Sevco as well?

Danderhall Hibs
06-04-2017, 08:52 PM
Did they not have a player years ago that spat on another player? Looked like lurch and played for Sevco as well?

Gordan Petric?

DaveF
06-04-2017, 08:54 PM
On seeing that clip above he should face a hefty ban. Is he, and that club, so bereft of any decency, that they wont apologise for that?

Fuzzywuzzy
06-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Gordan Petric?

If dark hair and square heid then aye

Sir David Gray
06-04-2017, 09:16 PM

Him?

http://www.londonhearts.com/images/ianc/images/Gordan%20Petric.jpg

SirDavidsNapper
06-04-2017, 09:21 PM
If he's done that up town he's have got his jaw broken. Cowardly wee gimp

Craig_in_Prague
07-04-2017, 09:15 AM
Watched the 2+ min highlights of that game, jeez the Saintees should've murdered them, unlucky not to have scored 4 or 5 !

At the end, it seemed Tommy W. never really wanted to shake hands, clearly disgusted with Hearts.
A good guy is Tommy, and can see them for what they are!

bingo70
07-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Cathro was very quick to come out and blame the ref after this game, I assume now he's seen the footage and obviously decided it was the correct decision he's publicly apologised to the ref?

HFCdeb
07-04-2017, 10:14 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdWVIWP6bw5OLrW/giphy.gif

What a vile wee ned. No excuse for that toerag behaviour.

FilipinoHibs
07-04-2017, 12:28 PM

But not appealing. So know he is in the wrong but backing him which is what they have been doing for years with everything they are involved in.

SirDavidsNapper
07-04-2017, 01:09 PM
I'll just leave this herehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170407/2fe0048dbc84c703a1341140c7e14648.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Since90+2
07-04-2017, 01:22 PM
If Neil Lennon did something similar it would literally be headline news. You would probably have people calling for his head if he done something like that.

calumhibee1
07-04-2017, 01:30 PM
I'll just leave this herehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170407/2fe0048dbc84c703a1341140c7e14648.jpg

I remember at the time saying how disgraceful that challenge was. Having reviewed the picture again I'd like to retract my statement and apologise to Talbot - wonderful tackle.

Fuzzywuzzy
07-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Him?

http://www.londonhearts.com/images/ianc/images/Gordan%20Petric.jpg

👍

hibee_nation
07-04-2017, 01:52 PM

Just checking the boys studs are tight with his teeth nought wrong with that. :greengrin

Pete
07-04-2017, 03:24 PM

It's one of those. We'd be screaming for the foul if we were on the end of it but raging if it was given against us.

Centre Hawf
07-04-2017, 03:27 PM

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk Talbot is a wee thug as well. Was it his tackle on Malonga in the Dunfermline friendly 2 summers ago that he got sent off for? Ned trying to injure folk in pre season and this tackle summed him up.

Also Nicholson is a wee fanny and how Hearts can "Stand by" him for doing it sum them up. Grotty wee club.

SirDavidsNapper
07-04-2017, 03:28 PM
It's one of those. We'd be screaming for the foul if we were on the end of it but raging if it was given against us.

The ref has a really hard job sometimes

bigwheel
07-04-2017, 03:29 PM

reasonable post alert :greengrin:greengrin

Jack Hackett
07-04-2017, 03:31 PM

You can tell he's grabbed Talbot's ankle and forced his leg up towards his face in shameful yam fashion, in an obvious attempt at getting him sent off.

lapsedhibee
07-04-2017, 03:32 PM
BBC still reporting this as 'alleged' with 'spitting' in inverted commas. WTF?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39511894

Just Alf
07-04-2017, 03:47 PM
Totally agree, that looked 50/50 at worst. :D

Mikey
07-04-2017, 04:09 PM

Never kicked him hard enough......

Bostonhibby
07-04-2017, 04:13 PM

Grabbing the boys boot and pulling him upward like that could have caused a hamstring, achillies or groin injury. Talbot is lucky to have survived that one. Did groper spit on him?

JimBHibees
07-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Forth 1 yesterday was still going on about Lennon with no mention of Nicholson being sent off for spitting. why?

He should undoubtedly have been hammered for his celebration last year. Unacceptable.

Deansy
07-04-2017, 04:54 PM

Ha-ha-ha With THEIR history and reputation ??. Standing by him is the Hearts mind-set of 'might as well get hung for a sheep as a lamb' - or in other words - 'Where there's no Pride - there's no Shame' !

GreenLake
07-04-2017, 05:39 PM
BBC still reporting this as 'alleged' with 'spitting' in inverted commas. WTF?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39511894

That's BBC 'reporting' for you.

Sir David Gray
07-04-2017, 07:12 PM

I heard afterwards that Talbot had to have his studs replaced.

Shocking headbutt.

Danderhall Hibs
07-04-2017, 09:57 PM
I heard afterwards that Talbot had to have his studs replaced.

Shocking headbutt.

It's dreadful - he's manouvered his head and hands into an unnatural position to make the tackle look worse than it was.

northstandhibby
07-04-2017, 10:01 PM
it was a disgusting thing he did and Cathro was wrongful to instantly come out and defend him. Here's hoping he learns from the disgusting actions and changes his ways.

glory glory

cammy1969
07-04-2017, 10:14 PM
No sticking up for cathro but can understand why you would, as it's the last thing you would expect any sane human being would do but I don't think he's all there after his antics grabbing his balls after his goal at pbs that's no something you would do in front of woman and kids he seems very immature.

His club should hammer him as I hope any would do to anyone doing it totally disgusting behaviour form a so called roll model for lots of kids

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FilipinoHibs
08-04-2017, 04:07 AM
He spat withe face pointing upwards and clearly aimed at the official. If not to hit him certainty at him. Players who clear themselves spit down and within a yard of themselves. Their fans and players are proving to be Hertz class

Mantis Toboggan
08-04-2017, 04:34 AM
He spat withe face pointing upwards and clearly aimed at the official. If not to hit him certainty at him. Players who clear themselves spit down and within a yard of themselves. Their fans and players are proving to be Hertz class

Just another incident to add to the litany of others.
Tracksuit clad tramps. And thats just the Director of Football.

staunchhibby
08-04-2017, 07:17 AM
Obviously guilty as club would not back his appeal that says it all about him.

HoboHarry
08-04-2017, 01:34 PM
I take it that the SFA are taking no further action against him? Astonishing if not and the referees can't be happy about that?

SouthMoroccoStu
09-04-2017, 07:10 AM
I take it that the SFA are taking no further action against him? Astonishing if not and the referees can't be happy about that?

Sadly nothing surprises me about sfa anymore

Waxy
09-04-2017, 07:20 AM

That's a shocker. Headbutting someone in the foot is below low.

Eyrie
09-04-2017, 09:25 AM

I'm not sure that even Bruce Lee could have reacted quicker to stop the phlegm hitting him.