PDA

View Full Version : Yams If you want to have a laugh...

Navids Numpties
05-04-2017, 11:15 AM
Read this

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/168867-has-cathro-been-on-the-booze/

tamig
05-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Read this

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/168867-has-cathro-been-on-the-booze/

I liked this one;

Livvyjambo
Today, 09:02
I'm off to play golf just now , hoping they take the holes away as I'm sure I'll be as good as Rory Mcilroy .

Cathro's hole is getting deeper unfortunately and it seems he just wants to keep digging .

SaulGoodman
05-04-2017, 11:22 AM
"Cathro is an intellectual, a deep thinker."

Jesus christ

snooky
05-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Pubs are really worried that this type of idea doesn't catch on in the Darts League. :worried:

Peevemor
05-04-2017, 11:40 AM

Jesus christ

That's the one that got me - his BS has obviously impressed someone.

Cathro tries to present himself as an intellectual by padding out his sentences with superfluous guff. Intellectuals don't do this.

matty_f
05-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Would be good to hear what everyone else thinks they could've done if it wasn't for the existence of something else preventing it.

I'll kick off by saying I would have won the lottery last night if it wasn't for the numbers not matching.

SMAXXA
05-04-2017, 11:46 AM
My favourite by a long stretch-

Aye the trouble is all his brains are in his heid......

😂😂😂😂😂

Hibbyradge
05-04-2017, 12:00 PM
My favourite by a long stretch-

Aye the trouble is all his brains are in his heid......

😂😂😂😂😂

Copyright Eddie Turnbull regarding Alan Gordon.

Jack Hackett
05-04-2017, 12:15 PM

Jesus christ

Actually, he is....when compared with those that support hertz.

snooky
05-04-2017, 12:25 PM

Jesus christ

So was Einstein but how many games did he win as a manager?

CropleyWasGod
05-04-2017, 12:26 PM

Relatively, or absolutely?

Moulin Yarns
05-04-2017, 12:27 PM
Relatively, or absolutely?

I have a theory about that :wink:

05-04-2017, 12:28 PM
My favourite post:

"It was our worst home league defeat in 44 years."

cabbageandribs1875
05-04-2017, 12:42 PM
sure i heard the commentator saying the game was the 300th meeting between them, the first game was in 1890 with sellick winning that one 5-0 as well

Deansy
05-04-2017, 12:44 PM
They didn't batter us off the park for 90 minutes, and it certainly wasn't a game reflected well by a 5-0 score line.

Agree - a 0-10 score-line would've been a more accurate reflection of their gubbing. It really should've been 0-6 as it is anyway, but for some strange reason, Aviontis's own-goal was disallowed for off-side !

jacomo
05-04-2017, 12:54 PM
The DR has declared open season on Cathy here. They now see him as an object of ridicule.

Yams now tying themselves in knots trying to explain his comments. Maybe goals are not the best way to determine the outcome of a football match?

Dan Sarf
05-04-2017, 01:14 PM

Jesus christ

You're taking it out of context! Read the whole piece...

Cathro is an intellectual, a deep thinker.
Not always best in football for 2 reasons.

First those around you, players and fans alike may not understand you in the majority and secondly as a result you become detached, defensive, stubborn.

You have to dumb down sometimes. A perfect case of a bit of analysis not understood.

However, it was for 45 minutes, the second half was yet another apocalypse. If you want to slaughter the guy, find out what they say at half time, quite often things deteriorate during the second half

:faf:

Saint Hibee
05-04-2017, 01:36 PM
The entire thread is basically an attempt to translate whatever it was Cathro was trying to say, which says something about his communication skills ...

Time For Heroes
05-04-2017, 01:46 PM
"Did we match Celtic's movement off the ball? No

Did we match Celtic's pace and speed of attack? No

Did we match Celtic's ability to track the runner and defend properly? No

Did we match Celtic's ability to play the ball out from the back? No

Did we match Celtic's ability to create from wide positions? No

So, not just the goalposts then."

😂😂😂😂

West lower
05-04-2017, 01:54 PM

I don't have the energy to check.

jgl07
05-04-2017, 02:36 PM

Jesus christ

So he's like Joey Barton without the brutality?

iwasthere1972
05-04-2017, 02:47 PM
My favourite post:

"It was our worst home league defeat in 44 years."

Why. What happened 44 years ago?

Any video?

Cathro really needs to think before he speaks. He doesn't half talk some Jimmy White.

05-04-2017, 05:01 PM

Jesus christ

In fairness, compared to the general IQ of the Yam population he probably does appear to be some sort of genius to them.

05-04-2017, 05:04 PM
The DR has declared open season on Cathy here. They now see him as an object of ridicule.

Yams now tying themselves in knots trying to explain his comments. Maybe goals are not the best way to determine the outcome of a football match?

If thats the case (and I agree that it most likely is) that should suit the bunch of lazy journalists that work for the DR down to the ground as Cathro hands them plenty of materiel on a plate weekly.

Dashing Bob S
05-04-2017, 05:07 PM
My personal fave:

First those around you, players and fans alike may not understand you in the majority and secondly as a result you become detached, defensive, stubborn.

You have to dumb down sometimes. A perfect case of a bit of analysis not understood.

However, it was for 45 minutes, the second half was yet another apocalypse. If you want to slaughter the guy, find out what they say at half time, quite often things deteriorate during the second half

The man is marvelous entertainment.

Dashing Bob S
05-04-2017, 05:09 PM
You're taking it out of context! Read the whole piece...

:faf:

Whoops - didn't notice you'd already posted this little beauty.

He's serving up amazing entertainment - just not for his own support.

Hibrandenburg
05-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Get rid of the ball and we can score using artistic impression.

Paisley Hibby
05-04-2017, 08:18 PM
Not so surprising when you remember his boss thought you could play a match without forwards ;)

05-04-2017, 09:49 PM
Had a beer after work with a Yam who claims to be ITK. Family member in the Hearts first team so must know something. Said the foreign players down Tynie have all but chucked it. Training the players are just going through the motions. Tempo poor and Cathro/McPhee have absolutely no personality and can't communicate with the players. Said the players would take Neilson/Crawford back in a heart beat.

Levien appears not only in the dressing room but is also at the side of the training pitch most of the sessions talking to Cathro who just stands head down like a knotty school boy.

He'd mentioned it before but was labouring on it tonight about Levien's relationship with Key Sports Management and John Colquhoun. Claims he represents both Cathro and Levien as well as a hand full of Hearts Players. Colquhoun apparently also bought Box Soccer from Cathro and is selling the services back into Hearts Academy.

He claimed "people". Wouldn't name names but I assume he means Foundation of Hearts are starting to ask questions and point fingers. The natives down Gorgie are certainly getting restless. Ann Budge might have had the wool pulled over her eyes by Levien and his mates but I doubt she's the business type to let it continue long term. I sincerely hope she doesn't however because they're making a fine job of turning that club back into a dogs dinner on the playing side.

Peevemor
05-04-2017, 10:06 PM
"We continue in a situation where we keep allowing people to doubt us through a poor run of results."

WTF is he on about?

matty_f
05-04-2017, 10:10 PM
"We continue in a situation where we keep allowing people to doubt us through a poor run of results."

WTF is he on about?

It's OK.

Eyrie
05-04-2017, 10:13 PM

WTF is he on about?

You just don't understand the schematics.

05-04-2017, 10:26 PM

WTF is he on about?

The ramblings of a young man under pressure and very much out his depth. :lolyam:

SRHibs
05-04-2017, 10:38 PM
He's such a pretentious douche. He could've easily said "I thought we played OK in the first half, but our finishing was poor", but instead he has to turn it into some embarrassingly convoluted spiel.

SuperAllyMcleod
05-04-2017, 10:47 PM
There's a video of his interview on the BBC website - over 3 minutes - he talks such drivel but his whole demeanour is that of a man under pressure who hasn't a clue how to get out of the situation he has gotten himself into.

Let's hope he can get a result on Saturday as there is a real chance that he will get his jotters and no one wants that!

livi hibs 1875
05-04-2017, 10:55 PM
What happens to there stand if enough of the eegits stop there foh payments has budge got the funds in place yet, not been keeping up with it all

mjhibby
05-04-2017, 10:55 PM
The ramblings of a young man under pressure and very much out his depth. :lolyam:

It makes you wonder if he has had any media trading at all and why he wasn't heard at his previous clubs. Not so much out of his depth as a guy who can't explain his brilliant theories in plain English. If he can just crack that then it's the champions league inevitably for Hertz.

mjhibby
05-04-2017, 10:57 PM
What has happens to there stand if enough of the eegits stop there foh payments has budge got the funds in place yet, not been keeping up with it all

I'm sure by any dubious method possible they will get there and be paying off the debt and the interest for years to come. Cathy is really testing the patience and the loyalty of the support. A continuation of their current form I'm sure will put a huge dent in their finances. What baffles me is after every defeat you get the same old tripe from Cathy but not a peep from queen bee or harry potter. A very strange organisation.

livi hibs 1875
05-04-2017, 11:01 PM
I'm sure by any dubious method possible they will get there and be paying off the debt and the interest.

I can't see budge wanting to pay tho, must be a worry if the muppits stop paying ,

mjhibby
05-04-2017, 11:06 PM
I can't see budge wanting to pay tho, must be a worry if the muppits stop paying ,

She won't pay she will just keep charging the supporters who will have no choice but to keep paying up. She is either incredibly loyal or more likely totally lacks knowledge of football finance. Mind you I did hear here say in an interview that football clubs had been mismanaged for years and that wasnt going to happen with her there. Whatever.

Kato
05-04-2017, 11:11 PM
She won't pay she will just keep charging the supporters who will have no choice but to keep paying up. She is either incredibly loyal or more likely totally lacks knowledge of football finance. Mind you I did hear here say in an interview that football clubs had been mismanaged for years and that wasnt going to happen with her there. Whatever.

Guaranteed they already earmarked >3Mquid they imagined they'd get for Young Rolf.

Levein will have told her that was money in the bank and it has now evaporated.

greenginger
05-04-2017, 11:22 PM

Won't tolerate mismanagement of football clubs, will she not.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC466630

Heart's parent company a week late posting their accounts !

I hope she's not got anything to hide. :greengrin

SanFranHibs
05-04-2017, 11:45 PM
Load of nonsense on the Records part. Cathro is merely pointing out that goals aside, we showed we can cope with Celtic.

It is hard to believe that any fan can rationalise like this.

Long may Cathro stay and receive continued support from such fans.

Hibby70
06-04-2017, 01:26 AM
What has happens to there stand if enough of the eegits stop there foh payments has budge got the funds in place yet, not been keeping up with it all

Hopefully a Wallyford Dog Track repeat.

FilipinoHibs
06-04-2017, 03:19 AM
Without a ball Hibs are as good as Barca.

HoboHarry
06-04-2017, 03:26 AM
Without a ball Hibs are as good as Barca.
That's a very negative outlook. We are miles better........

InchHibby
06-04-2017, 04:50 AM
You just don't understand the schematics.

I've Sussed it, he's using the right words, just in the wrong order, here's what he means,
We're in a situation where people doubt us, and we keep continuing to allow this run of poor results.

wpj
06-04-2017, 11:41 AM
What happens to there stand if enough of the eegits stop there foh payments has budge got the funds in place yet, not been keeping up with it all

They may have enough to polish the girder for next season

tamig
06-04-2017, 12:28 PM

Or give it a coat of the pink stuff.

tamig
06-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Guaranteed they already earmarked >3Mquid they imagined they'd get for Young Rolf.

Levein will have told her that was money in the bank and it has now evaporated.

He was in the last year of his contract though. How the hell did they expect anything like that? Or was this before last summer?

Kato
06-04-2017, 04:02 PM
How the hell did they expect anything like that?

Because they are delusional.

tamig
06-04-2017, 04:09 PM
Because they are delusional.

Kind of similar to the Driver situation a few years back when the mad one knocked back a £3m bid from a Dutch team - I think - as well as some lower bid from Burnley because he thought he was worth a lot more. Driver left for nowt at the end of his contract. 😄

GreenLake
06-04-2017, 04:10 PM
UPS just sent me an email saying that a delivery is coming from YAM WEB SALES.

lord bunberry
06-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Expect to have to pay the courier costs when it arrives

mca
06-04-2017, 10:03 PM

From What i can find out.. its an american company that specializes in ***** enlargers / Pumps.. :wink:

Aww Cmon.. why is a Word that is in the Dictionary not allowed !!!

greenlex
06-04-2017, 10:46 PM

Is that a euphemism?

ancient hibee
06-04-2017, 11:00 PM
They're great.You don't have to give them any money.Just your bank details and they take what they need.

cabbageandribs1875
07-04-2017, 12:05 AM
and a dunfy fans view

Good. Hearts fans are the joint worst most foaming at the mouth hateful big-headed ringpiece fans in Scotland.

:hilarious

Viva_Palmeiras
07-04-2017, 05:29 AM
Read this

They are actuAlly lapping this up...

"Load of nonsense on the Records part. Cathro is merely pointing out that goals aside, we showed we can cope with Celtic."

--------
07-04-2017, 10:13 AM
The BBC's report of his comments after the St Johnstone game -

"We needed to do more to be a bigger threat. (You think, Ian?)

"I don't think this is a moment to focus on positives. (There are none.)

"We continue in a situation where we keep allowing people to doubt us through a poor run of results. (Eh?)

"What we need to do is collectively find a solution. (Duh!)

"The answer is inside the room. (That one's my favourite, I really didn't think anyone said that any longer - not after 'The Office'.)

"There's a hell of a lot things conspiring to come against us just now. (Potter ... the referee ... the other team ... Brexit ... Doctor Strangelove ... Al Qaeda ... the Easter Bunny ... the Ghost of Christmas Past ... The list is endless.)

"I want to see the footage (of Nicholson's red card). I don't think there was any aggression directed in that. I take that quite clearly from how Sam describes the situation and from others players around it. That's something that needs looked at." (There's no chance of me admitting that Nicholson's a dirty wee scrote who needs dealing with, because even if I did, nobody around Tynecastle listens to me or even likes me and I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kato
07-04-2017, 12:45 PM
Heart of Midlothian FC - AKA "The Jam Tarts", AKA "The Jambos", AKA (to themselves) "The Famous", AKA "Thousands of Peoples Real Madrid", AKA "The Charity Thieves, AKA "The Poppy Thieves", AKA "Scotland's Golden Fans".

I think that last one was meant to read "Fandangos."

SuperAllyMcleod
07-04-2017, 02:37 PM
Heart of Midlothian FC - AKA "The Jam Tarts", AKA "The Jambos", AKA (to themselves) "The Famous", AKA "Thousands of Peoples Real Madrid", AKA "The Charity Thieves, AKA "The Poppy Thieves", AKA "Scotland's Golden Fans".

I think that last one was meant to read "Fandangos."

I think you have forgotten the new one - the spitting roasters! The fans and team are together on this one.

Is It On....
07-04-2017, 05:56 PM
They are actuAlly lapping this up...

"Load of nonsense on the Records part. Cathro is merely pointing out that goals aside, we showed we can cope with Celtic."

"Goals aside"? You couldn't make that up..Goals aside, Scotland are a match for anyone!!

jacomo
07-04-2017, 06:32 PM
"Goals aside"? You couldn't make that up..Goals aside, Scotland are a match for anyone!!

Goals aside, Hibs were the first club in the U.K. to win the European Cup and Celtc can ram it.