PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Dabrowski

Diclonius
05-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Nice wee article about the young Polish goalkeeper we signed in January.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/kevin-dabrowski-out-to-earn-hibs-deal-after-overcoming-horror-injury-1-4411896

I'm not entirely convinced he knew of our cup win (at least in that detail) before he came to the club, but at least he's done his homework!

Centre Hawf
05-04-2017, 10:14 AM
Nice wee article about the young Polish goalkeeper we signed in January.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/kevin-dabrowski-out-to-earn-hibs-deal-after-overcoming-horror-injury-1-4411896

I'm not entirely convinced he knew of our cup win (at least in that detail) before he came to the club, but at least he's done his homework!

Good attitude from him. Sometimes injuries like that can be turned into a postive for some players. If hes reacted well to it and worked hard with the club to get back fit quickly and stronger from it, its hard to go unnoticed. Best of luck in the next few weeks Kev and hopefully you do enough to impress.

Boyle89
05-04-2017, 10:36 AM
He was brilliant against pars u20s. Always talking to the defence even when we had the ball. He made 2 brilliant saves and his kicking was good. I'd like to see him kept on.

cabbageandribs1875
05-04-2017, 11:17 AM
“I remember Paul Hanlon’s last-minute goal against Hearts, and then the next game at Easter Road, Hibs winning against their biggest rivals and then the semi-final and Conrad Logan’s fairytale having come to the club just before it. The fans probably didn’t know him although obviously the management must have. “And then there was the final itself, having David Gray, the captain, score the winning goal in the last minute just seemed to be destiny. It was just a beautiful story.”

damn you kevin, that's the tears flowing again :boo hoo:

Vault Boy
05-04-2017, 12:16 PM
Great read, he appears to speak very well. It was a right stinker for him with the injury, hopefully his talent prevails and he's given a chance.

erin go bragh
05-04-2017, 02:56 PM
18 year old and 6 ft 5 . Must be our biggest signing since Rob Jones :)

Unseen work
05-04-2017, 10:55 PM
Very odd and unheard of that he is here on loan to play for the development team.

Hopefully he lives up to expectations and we sign him.

Rare you see a young goalkeeper come through.

Weststandwanab
06-04-2017, 08:52 AM
That was a good read.

Magic Kevin Dabrowski sounds like the name of a keeper Hibs would sign.