PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: 3 DAYS LEFT

RSS Bot
05-04-2017, 09:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7450)

erin go bragh
05-04-2017, 11:52 AM
Payment plan also expires this Fri . Hurry up folk .
Five renewed last week .

PatHead
05-04-2017, 12:47 PM
Queues at ticket office just now. Good half hour delay. Mixture of season tickets, Morton and cup semi.

Mikey
05-04-2017, 01:00 PM
Queues at ticket office just now. Good half hour delay. Mixture of season tickets, Morton and cup semi.

Yep. I went down to collect Morton tickets that were ordered online but didn't fancy a half hour (at least) wait just to pick them up so just left.

A collection only window would be helpful.

DaveF
05-04-2017, 01:02 PM
Yep. I went down to collect Morton tickets that were ordered online but didn't fancy a half hour (at least) wait just to pick them up so just left.

A collection only window would be helpful.

You mean I haven't got my Morton ticket that I've not even paid you for yet - pish service :na na:

Mikey
05-04-2017, 01:20 PM
You mean I haven't got my Morton ticket that I've not even paid you for yet - pish service :na na:

At this rate we might not get them at all.

That'll be 18 quid please :greengrin

JimBHibees
05-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Payment plan also expires this Fri . Hurry up folk .
Five renewed last week .

If you do payment plan online are when are you contacted by company?

EH54
05-04-2017, 03:05 PM
@JimBHibees (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?348-JimBHibees)

I got a e-mail / text message around an hour after it with a pin to enter online to confirm everything.

madhibee_again
05-04-2017, 03:06 PM
If you do payment plan online are when are you contacted by company?

I think there might be an issue at the moment. I put everything through this morning and have had nothing (whereas previous years its been instant). So I got in touch with Zebra who have said they've not received this years application. Maybe an issue at Hibs end?

JimBHibees
05-04-2017, 03:08 PM
@JimBHibees (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?348-JimBHibees)

I got a e-mail / text message around an hour after it with a pin to enter online to confirm everything.

That's what I thought haven't received anything yet.

JimBHibees
05-04-2017, 03:09 PM
I think there might be an issue at the moment. I put everything through this morning and have had nothing (whereas previous years its been instant). So I got in touch with Zebra who have said they've not received this years application. Maybe an issue at Hibs end?

Yep done the same this morning online was assuming I would get a text and email sent out hopefully will send out soon.

Heisenberg
05-04-2017, 04:37 PM
5,500 season tickets sold so far. Decent effort.

wookie70
05-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Done finance online last night and worked very quickly with email and pin sent out within 10 minutes

05-04-2017, 04:54 PM

Yeah very impressive. Hopefully at least 12k for next year.

Billy Whizz
05-04-2017, 05:47 PM

Any idea where we were same time last season, must be well up

Col2
05-04-2017, 06:29 PM
Must say I am a little disappointed but maybe I am being unfair.

I would expect a mini rush before Friday deadline.

I assumed a high percentage would renew at reduced cost but I guess only real benefits for supporter is discount and payment plan.

I assume the real renewal deadline will be the best gauge of supporter take up. Club seem pleased with numbers given communication.

BlackSheep
05-04-2017, 06:35 PM
Posted in the 4 DAYS to go thread earlier that my mate is trying to renew his ST but the ticket office have messed up his DoB by mixing it up with his dad's!! Same name but his dad no longer holds a ST... he called last week to explain and fix it and they told him it was all sorted.... fast forward to this week and it's still not correct so he cannot renew!!! He would love to renew at £155 lol but doesn't want to take the piss or risk not getting in next year!

Leith Green
05-04-2017, 06:59 PM
Must say I am a little disappointed but maybe I am being unfair.

I would expect a mini rush before Friday deadline.

I assumed a high percentage would renew at reduced cost but I guess only real benefits for supporter is discount and payment plan.

I assume the real renewal deadline will be the best gauge of supporter take up. Club seem pleased with numbers given communication.

We have sold 5500 and we are barely into april.. thats a tremendous amount to be honest.

davy malcolm
05-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Just renewed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
05-04-2017, 07:03 PM
We have sold 5500 and we are barely into april.. thats a tremendous amount to be honest.

Have the club posted the 5500 figure?

Leith Green
05-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Have the club posted the 5500 figure?

Yeah , i received an email from Hibs about an hour ago

Scouse Hibee
05-04-2017, 07:10 PM
Yeah , i received an email from Hibs about an hour ago

Okay cheers.

cabbageandribs1875
05-04-2017, 07:15 PM
how much will walk-up's be in the big boys league ?

.Sean.
05-04-2017, 08:15 PM
Anyone else had a delay with the finance confirmation? Done mine at the weekend and it was almost instant, done my dad's around 15 minutes ago and not heard anything yet?

Mikey
06-04-2017, 09:04 AM
2 windows open for collections this morning. Much better.

Leith Green
06-04-2017, 09:23 AM
Anyone else had a delay with the finance confirmation? Done mine at the weekend and it was almost instant, done my dad's around 15 minutes ago and not heard anything yet?

Done my application online on sunday , got confirmation on the Tuesday..

.Sean.
06-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Done my application online on sunday , got confirmation on the Tuesday..
I'm still waiting for my old man and brothers confirmation. Been trying to get through to the ticket office all morning but it just rings and rings.

Mine went through straight away, as have all previous applications so can't understand the holdup, panicking a bit with the deadline being the morn

Leith Green
06-04-2017, 09:47 AM
I'm still waiting for my old man and brothers confirmation. Been trying to get through to the ticket office all morning but it just rings and rings.

Mine went through straight away, as have all previous applications so can't understand the holdup, panicking a bit with the deadline being the morn

Phone the ticket office mate , ask them to chase it up

.Sean.
06-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Phone the ticket office mate , ask them to chase it up
Been ringing both numbers all morning. Day before the deadline and nobody answers :confused:

Leith Green
06-04-2017, 09:49 AM
Been ringing both numbers all morning. Day before the deadline and nobody answers :confused:

Probs preparing for the carnage of the general sale of semi final tickets.

.Sean.
06-04-2017, 09:51 AM
Probs preparing for the carnage of the general sale of semi final tickets.
I can understand that but surely the ticket office would be expecting a wee surge on season ticket sales with it being the last 24 hours for the payment plan and early bird.

Diclonius
06-04-2017, 09:51 AM
I had to send in the form to re-confirm my student membership so the ticket office would change my ST renewal thing to student - that was last Friday. It's a day before the payment plan expires and they haven't replied to my original email nor my follow up email, and the ticket office phone is perpetually engaged. The exact same thing happened last year and it looks like I'm going to have to move my ST seat for the second year in a row.

It would be great if Hibs were as committed to processing these forms as they were to sending me an email literally every day telling me the payment plan's expiring. Anyone got any ideas as to how I can contact someone directly who can sort this?

.Sean.
06-04-2017, 09:54 AM
I had to send in the form to re-confirm my student membership so the ticket office would change my ST renewal thing to student - that was last Friday. It's a day before the payment plan expires and they haven't replied to my original email nor my follow up email, and the ticket office phone is perpetually engaged. The exact same thing happened last year and it looks like I'm going to have to move my ST seat for the second year in a row.

It would be great if Hibs were as committed to processing these forms as they were to sending me an email literally every day telling me the payment plan's expiring. Anyone got any ideas as to how I can contact someone directly who can sort this?
I've no got Twitter but I got my mate to tweet Dempster asking if she can see what the script is. Think there'll be loads of folk in the same boat regarding the deadline, was there not an issue last year in that there were discrepancies on people's applications meaning they weren't getting processed properly, but you weren't being notified?

Hillsidehibby
06-04-2017, 09:57 AM
I take it if Zebra Finance send you a PIN number it's been approved?

GreenCastle
06-04-2017, 10:23 AM
Just had a look on the Stadium Plan for Season Tickets and really not many available in Famous Five and central areas of East and West.

Quite a lot of Red - sold out areas.

Looks promising for next season so far :agree:

BlackSheep
06-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Just had a look on the Stadium Plan for Season Tickets and really not many available in Famous Five and central areas of East and West.

Quite a lot of Red - sold out areas.

Looks promising for next season so far :agree:

They don't release current ST seats until June.

So that will still be showing seats that are held from this year... some of those may not renew.

cabbageandribs1875
06-04-2017, 11:58 AM
great ! decided that after 45 years of walk-ups(and lift-overs :greengrin) i would buy my very first ST for where i've been most of the season(sect 39) unfortunately only 9 seats available right down the front...pass :( maybe next year

Carheenlea
06-04-2017, 12:02 PM
great ! decided that after 45 years of walk-ups(and lift-overs :greengrin) i would buy my very first ST for where i've been most of the season(sect 39) unfortunately only 9 seats available right down the front...pass :( maybe next year

If your in that section most weeks then surely there are seats available where you sit as a walk up?

jgl07
06-04-2017, 12:08 PM
If your in that section most weeks then surely there are seats available where you sit as a walk up?
As things stand existing season ticket holders have their place reserved for a while. Many will not be renewed. New season ticket holders will be filling the gaps used by walk-up supporters. Other seats will be released after the deadline for renewals.

The seat can always be moved at a later date if a suitable place becomes vacant.

cabbageandribs1875
06-04-2017, 12:11 PM

i've been buying my tickets for games at least a week before the game i would be going to mate(same seat was normally empty), and just bought tickets for all of the last 5 home games this season 4/5 weeks ago, there's usually a couple more seats dotted about S39 where i like to sit :( somebody's obviously got in pretty quick, but as the saying goes...if you're not fast you're last, my own fault :(

cabbageandribs1875
06-04-2017, 12:12 PM
As things stand existing season ticket holders have their place reserved for a while. Many will not be renewed. New season ticket holders will be filling the gaps used by walk-up supporters. Other seats will be released after the deadline for renewals.

The seat can always be moved at a later date if a suitable place becomes vacant.

which sounds about right now

H18 SFR
06-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Well thats us renewed, me and the laddie will now be joined by my young daughter, looking forward to the new kit arriving and a spending spree getting us all kitted out!

H18 SFR
06-04-2017, 12:15 PM

Do it - maybe even a different section and look to change later, you won't regret it!!!!

cabbageandribs1875
06-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Do it - maybe even a different section and look to change later, you won't regret it!!!!

since my first post 20 mins ago approx 40+ seats have magically appeared in Sect 39 :greengrin unfortunately all but 4 of them are down the first two rows, i'm gonna keep my eye on the plan until 5pm tomorrow

CMurdoch
06-04-2017, 12:25 PM

Buy now and change for a better seat in June when seats of season ticket holders who have not renewed are released. I did it last June, moving from FF lower to the East. There will definitely be good seats available :aok:

Laced1875
06-04-2017, 12:27 PM
1st time poster, 1st time ST holder - let's keep it going.

cabbageandribs1875
06-04-2017, 12:35 PM
Buy now and change for a better seat in June when seats of season ticket holders who have not renewed are released. I did it last June, moving from FF lower to the East. There will definitely be good seats available :aok:

ah but i've settled in to sitting/blethering with the folk around me all this season :greengrin a group of friends are sticking to the FF again next season but i hate behind the goals :rolleyes:i take it i won't get anywhere near the seat i've had this season as it looks like those other walk-ups have grabbed it :grr: i'm thinking surely the folk that have had a ST for this season will do the same next season in the big boys league ?

JimBHibees
06-04-2017, 01:23 PM
I take it if Zebra Finance send you a PIN number it's been approved?

No they will send you an email also which you need to use the PIN number on a link. This allows you to electronically sign the form which is when its approved.

CMurdoch
06-04-2017, 01:25 PM
ah but i've settled in to sitting/blethering with the folk around me all this season :greengrin a group of friends are sticking to the FF again next season but i hate behind the goals :rolleyes:i take it i won't get anywhere near the seat i've had this season as it looks like those other walk-ups have grabbed it :grr: i'm thinking surely the folk that have had a ST for this season will do the same next season in the big boys league ?

Buy now in the East and switch to where you want in June.
Tickets are held for existing season ticket holders until June 10th then are up for grabs. A wee trip down to the ticket office thereafter to move seats and Bob's your Aunty.
Like you I hate the FF lower (kids with pizza on their faces kicking your seat, folk next to you with superman vision who can see penalty incidents and fouls at the other end of the stadium, the same folk shouting for players to shoot when they are 45 yards from goal because they think the distance is half what it is! :greengrin) Love the view in the east

H18 SFR
06-04-2017, 01:52 PM
since my first post 20 mins ago approx 40+ seats have magically appeared in Sect 39 :greengrin unfortunately all but 4 of them are down the first two rows, i'm gonna keep my eye on the plan until 5pm tomorrow

Our old seats in section 39, row Y, 186/7 will defo be available. If you fancy them I can confirm to the club we won't be taking them as moving to the West or hopefully Famous Five Lower.

.Sean.
06-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Anyone had any joy getting through to the ticket office over the phone?

CMurdoch
06-04-2017, 03:50 PM

Was down at 3pm renewing and it was busy.

cabbageandribs1875
06-04-2017, 03:57 PM
Tickets are held for existing season ticket holders until June 10th then are up for grabs. A wee trip down to the ticket office thereafter to move seats and Bob's your Aunty.
Like you I hate the FF lower (kids with pizza on their faces kicking your seat, folk next to you with superman vision who can see penalty incidents and fouls at the other end of the stadium, the same folk shouting for players to shoot when they are 45 yards from goal because they think the distance is half what it is! :greengrin) Love the view in the east

i'm thinking i might just do that :aok: but....what happens if i buy any seat in the East tomorrow and all the ST holders presently in the good seats decide they're keeping them, i'l be stuck in sect 37 or god forbid 45 :(

Our old seats in section 39, row Y, 186/7 will defo be available. If you fancy them I can confirm to the club we won't be taking them as moving to the West or hopefully Famous Five Lower.

that's one row up from where i've been this season :greengrin i could take an extra puff on my inhaler to help me up another step :cbi'm a bit confuddled by the numbering of your seats though, looking at the east from the pitch the end seats on row X are 65,66,67,68 and finishes at 69 before the steps then sect 40 the other side, i would have thought row Y would be the same numbering, only difference being the Row letter :confused:

SteveHFC
06-04-2017, 03:57 PM
Renewed earlier. :aok:

BlackSheep
06-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Anyone know if you can renew using the payment plan at the ticket office..... My mate is struggling to get a hold of them to sort out his DoB that they have messed up on his account. His dad's name is the same as his so they have mixed up the DoBs and his dad isnt a ST holder anymore, he called them last week to get it fixed and they told him it was done but its still incorrect when he logs in to renew.... been trying the past few days to get a hold of them again to renew to no avail!!

SouthMoroccoStu
06-04-2017, 04:07 PM
6200 season tickets now sold!

Great start

GreenCastle
06-04-2017, 04:08 PM

Great start

Just got the updated email.

Hibs fans are the best!

Excellent start :top marks

keeks_09
06-04-2017, 04:11 PM
First season ticket in 5+ years! Been a regular walk-up and never been able to commit to every weekend due to work! Still work a lot of weekends but just can't stay away. Can't wait for already :flag:

Col2
06-04-2017, 04:11 PM

Great start

700 in last 24 hours a syou have to think we should expect similar numbers if not more before 5pm deadline tomorrowso would expect 7k maybe more which must be a record for first week in a April!

hibs0666
06-04-2017, 04:56 PM
i'm thinking i might just do that :aok: but....what happens if i buy any seat in the East tomorrow and all the ST holders presently in the good seats decide they're keeping them, i'l be stuck in sect 37 or god forbid 45 :(

There are no bad seats in Heaven. :wink:

PatHead
06-04-2017, 08:46 PM

Thought it was 2nd June?

cabbageandribs1875
06-04-2017, 08:51 PM
Thought it was 2nd June?

10th

BlackSheep
06-04-2017, 09:11 PM

None whatsoever!!!

Cardinal G
07-04-2017, 12:21 AM
Fell in love all over again with Hibs last season so I have for the first time bought a season ticket tonight. Living in the north east of England after moving here in 1989 I started watching sunderland and was a season ticket holder from 1994, doing about six hibs games a season. This season I've done more so have taken the plunge and cancelled my sunderland one and got a seat in the West. Looking forward to next season.

Weststandwanab
07-04-2017, 06:18 AM
1st time poster, 1st time ST holder - let's keep it going.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy life s a Season Ticket holder.

Fell in love all over again with Hibs last season so I have for the first time bought a season ticket tonight. Living in the north east of England after moving here in 1989 I started watching sunderland and was a season ticket holder from 1994, doing about six hibs games a season. This season I've done more so have taken the plunge and cancelled my sunderland one and got a seat in the West. Looking forward to next season.

Well done.

Scouse Hibee
07-04-2017, 06:45 AM

Great effort mate.

GreenCastle
07-04-2017, 07:18 AM

Great to hear.

Hopefully more like you have signed up and have the bug back.

Over the last few years Hibs have finally got people who care involved and playing for them - hopefully many more get season tickets.