PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: 4 DAYS LEFT

RSS Bot
04-04-2017, 12:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7450)

GreenCastle
04-04-2017, 01:34 PM
Let's fill the stadium !!

Hopefully a few new faces renew !!

GlesgaeHibby
04-04-2017, 02:39 PM

Back onboard +1. Any idea how many have renewed so far?

Garymcl
04-04-2017, 03:17 PM
Agree with you cog the more season tickets we sell early gives management scope to go and get quality players for next season how great is this stadium when it is full of hibbys !!!

Monktonhall 7
04-04-2017, 03:20 PM
I'm really hoping that the Marketing team have been contacting current Season Ticket holders who have yet to renew. Anyone know if we have?

Onceinawhile
04-04-2017, 03:24 PM

Whilst I agree with the first sentence, how can a new face renew?

maturehibby
04-04-2017, 03:25 PM
In at 1200 today just walked in gave my details and was out in 5 minutes tops great value first coffin dodgers like me £155

mcohibs
04-04-2017, 03:32 PM
I'm really hoping that the Marketing team have been contacting current Season Ticket holders who have yet to renew. Anyone know if we have?

I'm a current ST holder who's yet to renew (will before Friday's deadline). I've not received any emails from the club so on that basis I'd say no they haven't.

Monktonhall 7
04-04-2017, 03:43 PM
I'm a current ST holder who's yet to renew (will before Friday's deadline). I've not received any emails from the club so on that basis I'd say no they haven't.

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago about the clubs marketing activity. I know they've tried to keep it high level Online, via website etc, to save costs, which is sensible, but sending an e mail thanking you for being an ST holder, and reminding about the early bird wouldn't have cost much. The more STs we sell, and the earlier we sell them, the better. Hope the current plan works.

NAE NOOKIE
04-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Renewed at lunchtime today ...... that's our whole party renewed now, we only ( only? :greengrin ) need to beat this seasons total by about 1,600 to reach 13,000 ..... if and when we confirm promotion hopefully there will be a rush ....... 13K would be brilliant :aok:

mghibs
04-04-2017, 04:25 PM

I got an email, think it was last week, reminding me of the early bird deadline. Was never in doubt anyway, and renewed a couple of days ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Col2
04-04-2017, 04:35 PM
I would be disappointed if we don't break 12k this year.

I read a few weeks back that the first week of sales were very strong and I don't know anyone who is not renewing.

I guess the club might update sales volumes after 7th April early bird deadline.

Feel good factor still remains after cup run and now we are close to the line for promotion, the value of the season ticket is greater given games against Celtic, The Rangers, Yams and Sheep which replaces Dundee Utd, Falkirk, Morton and QOS.

Fife-Hibee
04-04-2017, 04:53 PM
3 renewed yesterday :-)

Stuarty1875
04-04-2017, 04:59 PM
Renewed today :flag:

stoneyburn hibs
04-04-2017, 05:09 PM
2 Renewed yesterday. I'm confident we'll crash through the 12k mark.

Danderhall Hibs
04-04-2017, 05:22 PM

Same here. Will get round to it this week though.

Pete
04-04-2017, 05:25 PM
No early bird stuff in the FF lower. Happy days as I'm brassic. :thumbsup:

we are hibs
04-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Will be renewing tomorrow but moving seat

Jack
04-04-2017, 05:38 PM
I've been getting quite regular emails, I got this one 45 minutes ago!

Dear Supporter,
Just four days remain to buy or renew your season ticket for the 2017/18 season at Early Bird prices.

Take advantage of the best priced season ticket for Hibernian’s home league matches next campaign, with prices starting from as low as £25 for children, by purchasing before the Early Bird deadline on Friday 7 April at 5pm.

That is also the deadline for supporters to take up the option of the interest free 11-month payment plan option when purchasing season tickets for the next campaign.

As well as receiving your ticket for every match throughout next year’s league campaign, season tickets also offers fans 10% off ticket prices in domestic cup competitions at Easter Road, up to £30 off our Gallery and Eighteen75 packages, and 10% off booking fees for birthday parties and family functions at Easter Road.

Are those who haven't received any got email lo!

Check your spam!

I'm sure I heard or read a couple of weeks ago we'd broken the 2,000 barrier, well ahead of last year.

@Hibees1173 it's a bit early for the club to do this. I think in the past it's been June or even July before they think about doing this.

I renewed yesterday but when the great seat swap starts I'm moving to the West, in fact I've moved for the rest of this sea close to where I'll be moving permanently.

So good bye East, it's been fun the last 40 odd years!

PatHead
04-04-2017, 06:31 PM
Aw naw. Jack in the west! Hope you remember your prawn sandwiches.

mutley
04-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Renewed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RyeSloan
04-04-2017, 09:00 PM
Got two today...had a seaso for years but not in a while!

There is very few seats avail in the East but jumped in anyway...when is the renewal deadline for existing holders and will I be able to switch seats after that if some become avail in a better spot?

Renfrew_Hibby
04-04-2017, 09:41 PM
What am I saving if I buy early bird? Or just leave it a couple of weeks? Normal adult season.

Scouse Hibee
04-04-2017, 09:43 PM
What am I saving if I buy early bird? Or just leave it a couple of weeks? Normal adult season.

£20

BlackSheep
05-04-2017, 05:34 AM
The interest free 11 month payment plan option also stops this week.

tartanhibee
05-04-2017, 06:50 AM
I suspect we will see the early bird extended for a further week. A win on Saturday would see us within touching distance of the premiership, and may just sway people who we're holding off to see what league we were in. I'm not sure how this would work for the 11 month payment plan though.

hibs0666
05-04-2017, 07:17 AM
5,000 season tickets have been sold to date.

I can remember when we didn't have 5,000 season ticket holders, never mind 5,000 prepared to commit before we know what division we are in.

green day
05-04-2017, 07:27 AM
£20

Not much (not complaining) but the early bird deal my dad's getting on his senior one - now that's a bargain!

GlesgaeHibby
05-04-2017, 07:39 AM
Not much (not complaining) but the early bird deal my dad's getting on his senior one - now that's a bargain!

It isn't a massive discount, but when you add in the interest free payment plan and compare vs the cost of walking up next season the ST really is good value. £360 for ST or £454* as a walk-up fan.

*Assumes 6 CAT A games at home and 13 CAT B and pricing remains at £28/£22

GreenCastle
05-04-2017, 07:49 AM
I suspect we will see the early bird extended for a further week. A win on Saturday would see us within touching distance of the premiership, and may just sway people who we're holding off to see what league we were in. I'm not sure how this would work for the 11 month payment plan though.

I buy a ST as I see it as a membership for Hibs.

I know I can't make every game due to work / fixture changes etc but I want to do my part to support the future of the club.

Scottish football can be expensive but again I see it that I'm doing my part to keep Hibs going in the community and I hope others see itthis way also.

21/5/16 was the best day of many people's lives and I hope it's captured many imaginations still and when we return to the top league we Scotland what the league has been missing with our fantastic suppor.

Green Man
05-04-2017, 08:02 AM
I've bought my ST for next season, first time in 7 years I've had one. My mate has bought one after a similar lapse, and my 6 year old son has got his first one. It feels great to be a ST holder again!

Col2
05-04-2017, 09:27 AM
I would be surprised if we have only sold 5k at this stage or put it another way I would expect us to have closer to 8k+ by Friday night.

I know it's only early April but I am hoping we break 10k before season ends and IF we make cup final I would be looking for an even bigger bounce.

I know some will wait until July to pay for season ticket but given progress club is making on and off the park and feel good factor not sure many will wait to decide nearer season start unless they can't afford it until then of course.

MB62
05-04-2017, 11:26 AM
I would be surprised if we have only sold 5k at this stage or put it another way I would expect us to have closer to 8k+ by Friday night.

I know it's only early April but I am hoping we break 10k before season ends and IF we make cup final I would be looking for an even bigger bounce.

I know some will wait until July to pay for season ticket but given progress club is making on and off the park and feel good factor not sure many will wait to decide nearer season start unless they can't afford it until then of course.

Already decided, I'm not re-newing. It will PAYG for me next season.

Scouse Hibee
05-04-2017, 02:13 PM
Already decided, I'm not re-newing. It will PAYG for me next season.

You obviously have good reasons for PATG next season and that's fine.

Just out of interest, do you think not having a season ticket will mean you will miss even more games than you might normally do? I have often thought of the many other things that come up on a Saturday that I turn down because I have a ST and go to the game. Pretty sure even if I vowed to PATG I would end up turning even more games down in favour of other things. I think the ST is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes.

we are hibs
05-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Ticket office was rammed today,

H18 SFR
05-04-2017, 02:24 PM
I am having an absolute nightmare picking seats before the end of the early bird deadline.

I will need to on occasion take my young daughter with me due to childcare issues (my wife is a nurse and has to work some weekends).

We are currently in the East in section 43, due to the lack of availability in the Family section I am considering section 8 or 9 in the West. I've never attended games in the West Lower, what is the general feeling, is it decent enough in section 8 and 9?

I'm stressed to the max, the wife has her bank card ready to pay and I can't decide.

EH54
05-04-2017, 02:30 PM
@chlub Hibernian

Buy your seat there and after current ST Holders who don't renew / Move became available you will be able to swap seats by phoning Hibs.

H18 SFR
05-04-2017, 02:42 PM
@chlub Hibernian

Buy your seat there and after current ST Holders who don't renew / Move became available you will be able to swap seats by phoning Hibs.

I think that is what I will need to do, she will likely only go to around 8 or 9 games over the year, I just want the section to have as few fans as possible incase she acts the goat lol.

At the end of the day, the stadium is always rammed with kids and as my wife pointed out, the fans are there to watch the game not young kids losing interest in the game - true enough I suppose.

BlackSheep
05-04-2017, 05:34 PM
The ticket office needs more staff at this time of year...!!

My mate logged in to renew his season ticket last week only to find they had messed up his DoB and had put his Dad's birthday in instead of his... so his renewal was priced as a senior.... so he called and explained and they told him they would sort it... its now almost a full week later and it still says he is a senior.... and time is running out for instalment plan early bird renewal.... he has been phoning all day to no answer!

I know they are busy but if they could at least answer the phone here and there it would be fine!

Anyone have any advice??

Wilson
05-04-2017, 05:37 PM

My mate logged in to renew his season ticket last week only to find they had messed up his DoB and had put his Dad's birthday in instead of his... so his renewal was priced as a senior.... so he called and explained and they told him they would sort it... its now almost a full week later and it still says he is a senior.... and time is running out for instalment plan early bird renewal.... he has been phoning all day to no answer!

I know they are busy but if they could at least answer the phone here and there it would be fine!

Anyone have any advice??

Fake beard and a walking stick.

Billy Whizz
05-04-2017, 05:40 PM

Anyone have any advice??

Could also do with fans not having to queue in the street, and then go through a door before getting served. Surely in this day and age, Hibs could give the TO staff better facilities to work/serve in!

BlackSheep
05-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Fake beard and a walking stick.

He has contemplated it but after this year's 'heavy handed' approach to checking season tickets he knows better!

Lancs Harp
05-04-2017, 06:01 PM
You obviously have good reasons for PATG next season and that's fine.

Just out of interest, do you think not having a season ticket will mean you will miss even more games than you might normally do? I have often thought of the many other things that come up on a Saturday that I turn down because I have a ST and go to the game. Pretty sure even if I vowed to PATG I would end up turning even more games down in favour of other things. I think the ST is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes.

I think thats very true.

Im in the renew/not renew predicament mainly because in the two season I've had a season ticket I only manage to get up for 12 or so games a season. With kick off times, very likely to be re arranged for games against the likes of Hearts and the OF (assuming promotion obviously) I would imagine my season ticket would again only get used for about 2/3 of games. But as you point out if I didnt have a season ticket then my attendance is likely to be less than the 2/3 of games more likey to be nearer 50% as I think having a season ticket actually compells you to attend.

Heart is saying renew, my head is saying dont.

HibbyAndy
05-04-2017, 06:12 PM
I think thats very true.

Im in the renew/not renew predicament mainly because in the two season I've had a season ticket I only manage to get up for 12 or so games a season. With kick off times, very likely to be re arranged for games against the likes of Hearts and the OF (assuming promotion obviously) I would imagine my season ticket would again only get used for about 2/3 of games. But as you point out if I didnt have a season ticket then my attendance is likely to be less than the 2/3 of games more likey to be nearer 50% as I think having a season ticket actually compells you to attend.

Heart is saying renew, my head is saying dont.

Renew :aok:

There's something magical happening down Easter road way

Weststandwanab
06-04-2017, 08:32 AM
2 Season tickets renewed for the 11th Straight season.

Buzzing cannot wait.

Come on my fellow Hibbys you know you really want to, you know it makes sense and you all know something very positive s happening at our club,