PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hertz fans on Lustig

1van Sprou7e
04-04-2017, 11:23 AM
Video of the incident here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5XkusEiEuo

I took a peep at sickback to see what their opinions on the matter were. I know they aren't exactly the most upstanding members of society but jesus christ...

"I think it says a lot about our fans that he wasnt punched, didnt have anything thrown at him and wasnt spat upon."

"To do what he did is as wrong as the action of any fan, if not worse."

"Totally agree. He acted so irresponsibly that there was potential for serious trouble. A Hearts fan hits him, then the Celtic fans react etc etc."

Bostonhibby
04-04-2017, 11:31 AM
Beasts but we knew that. I am guessing some of the empty seats were down to the fact that some poppy thieves followers were on their feet abusing the guy and the bloaters amongst them normally fill two seats?

Is deliberately hitting lustig with the ball not an assault?

JDHibs
04-04-2017, 11:34 AM
A guy one facebook shared the video and admitted spitting on him.

Disgusting human beings!

Captain Trips
04-04-2017, 11:55 AM
More actual evidence of player being hit than the cup final.

CMurdoch
04-04-2017, 11:56 AM
What an embarrassment for Scotland.
A Swedish guy at his work is abused and spat on.
An absolute disgrace.
Hopefully Budge will have these idiots banned for life.
I wish morons, including ours would just **** off.

DaveF
04-04-2017, 11:59 AM
What an embarrassment for Scotland.
A Swedish guy at his work is abused and spat on.
An absolute disgrace.
Hopefully Budge will have these idiots banned for life.
I wish morons, including ours would just **** off.

Did the fan who dished out the vile racist abuse to Bartley after the cup game, ever get his ban?

I've not seen anything but it wouldn't surprise me if Budge was full of hot air when it came to taking a stand against the morons in their support.

lord bunberry
04-04-2017, 11:59 AM
Lustig probably insulted his sister/ mother.

Kato
04-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Luckily the Red Tops and Police Scotland are over this.

SouthMoroccoStu
04-04-2017, 12:03 PM

Disgusting human beings!

Not the brightest spark

macca70
04-04-2017, 12:06 PM

Disgusting human beings!

I saw that, surely that's a matter for the police, you cannae be spitting on people!! And why would you boast about it on Facebook?!!

You see the guy that's throws the ball 1st at Lustig, keeks his pants when Lustig stops and gives home a big dirty stare.

I'm sure Budge will come out soon to say she has banned the guy for throwing the ball aggressively at Lustig and the other guy for spitting!!

macca70
04-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Hearts should be made to leave the 1st 2 rows empty, they are far too close to the pitch. Players should be coming into contact with fans like that just a couple of metres from the pitch.

Thecat23
04-04-2017, 12:12 PM
What did Lustig do that they are saying "well done to the fans for not punching him?" To me he goes to get the ball boy smacks him with it Lustig gives him a stare that's it.

CMurdoch
04-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Did the fan who dished out the vile racist abuse to Bartley after the cup game, ever get his ban?

I've not seen anything but it wouldn't surprise me if Budge was full of hot air when it came to taking a stand against the morons in their support.

Don't know, but I get the impression that Budge will get rid of moron fans.
All teams should.
You can't get rid of all the morons but you can make an example of those who do anti social stuff so that the others in the support know it won't be tolerated although they tend to be thick and easily overtaken by the moment :rolleyes:

1van Sprou7e
04-04-2017, 12:24 PM
What did Lustig do that they are saying "well done to the fans for not punching him?" To me he goes to get the ball boy smacks him with it Lustig gives him a stare that's it.

Apparently faking an injury and winding up the fans means you'll be lucky not to get punched.

Also clearly if you disagree with that then you MUST support Hibs or Celtic. According to them at least

Hermit Crab
04-04-2017, 12:44 PM
Hearts should be made to leave the 1st 2 rows empty, they are far too close to the pitch. Players should be coming into contact with fans like that just a couple of metres from the pitch.

That would in turn affect our allocation as well.

Elephant Stone
04-04-2017, 12:49 PM
You missed this beauty:

I think it says a lot about our fans that he wasnt punched, didnt have anything thrown at him and wasnt spat upon.

Would the outcome have been the same at Parkhead, Ibrox, Easter Road or Pittodrie?

My_Wife_Camille
04-04-2017, 12:55 PM
You missed this beauty:

I think it says a lot about our fans that he wasnt punched, didnt have anything thrown at him and wasnt spat upon.

Would the outcome have been the same at Parkhead, Ibrox, Easter Road or Pittodrie?
Especially when there is a Hearts fan going about on social bragging that he did spit on him

Deansy
04-04-2017, 02:23 PM
It's just typical of your average Jambo. Over their 30+ years of cheating, their support's developed a nasty, hate-filled, arrogant element within it. Despite their years of buying derby-wins, you'd think they'd be happier but no - their absolute hatred of us has increased over that period, you only have to look at 'Throw-back' and words like 'Vermin/****' are spread throughout when they're discussing us.

The big problem for Budge & Co is that their behaviour is guaranteed to get worse as their team starts it's slide back down to the levels and standards they were at before Mercer started the cheating - the vast majority of that support have been brought up on Hearts-teams of a standard they'll never see again, their 'Seethe' will just get worse and there WILL be a major incident involving them soon !

Bostonhibby
04-04-2017, 02:26 PM
Especially when there is a Hearts fan going about on social bragging that he did spit on him

Police Glasgow will be all over this like a rash surely? on line confession, job done.

No need to pull their crack football violence team off last years Scottish cup final enquiry. The roasters coupon will be there for all to see as well unless he is one of their famous long range spitting squad (the ones that really should just be singing).

greenlex
04-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Its easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment. There but for the grace of god. Spitting excepted of course.

Bostonhibby
04-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Its easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment. There but for the grace of god. Spitting excepted of course.

:agree: spitting in this set of circumstances is about as low as a human being can take it. Or so I thought until he seems to have gone looking for some sort of recognition by posting on facebook. If true I really hope his celtc equivalent take the trouble to seek him out.

SirDavidsNapper
04-04-2017, 03:12 PM
It's just typical of your average Jambo. Over their 30+ years of cheating, their support developed a nasty, hate-filled, arrogant element within it. Despite their years of buying derby-wins, you'd think they'd be happier but no - their absolute hatred of us has increased over that period, you only have to look at 'Throw-back' and words like 'Vermin/****' are spread throughout when they're discussing us.

The big problem for Budge & Co is that their behaviour is guaranteed to get worse as their team starts it's slide back down to the levels and standards they were at before Mercer started the cheating - the vast majority of that support have been brought up on Hearts-teams of a standard they'll never see again, their 'Seethe' will just get worse and there WILL be a major incident involving them soon !

Exactly this. This is a support who sent a plane up demanding their manager left despite leading them to the Championship title by a record margin then had them sitting comfortably 2nd in the premiership after finishing 3rd the previous season. They are absolutely delusional and they are being hit with a massive dose of reality

LaMotta
04-04-2017, 03:12 PM

He was rolling about on the ground in the run up to the second goal following a challenge, then when Celtic Scored he jumped up straight away celebrating wildly and gave the Hearts fans the fist pump treatment. According to Hertz fan I know.

Thecat23
04-04-2017, 03:20 PM
He was rolling about on the ground in the run up to the second goal following a challenge, then when Celtic Scored he jumped up straight away celebrating wildly and gave the Hearts fans the fist pump treatment. According to Hertz fan I know.

Ah right, even better than I thought then. 😁

Carheenlea
04-04-2017, 04:32 PM
There is no more childish support than Hearts from what I've experienced. Look at the nick of them in that clip - mixture of adult/middle age men. Losers.

alihibs1
04-04-2017, 04:56 PM
If that was kudus Oyenga involved he would still be rolling around now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
04-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Chucking the ball at the guy was out of order ..... the wee scrote was lucky it wasn't Cantona or he could have found himself Kung Fu'd right up the back o' the stand, never mind ****ting himself coz he got a stare the wee lamb :greengrin

04-04-2017, 05:06 PM
Some disgusting idiot bragging on facebook about spitting on him. Vile mob

Pete
04-04-2017, 05:11 PM

Definitely grounds for doing that. They behave like animals when it comes to certain teams and individuals and it doesn't look like they can guarantee their safety.

Next they'll be running on the pitch trying to assault people.

Pete
04-04-2017, 05:14 PM
Some disgusting idiot bragging on facebook about spitting on him. Vile mob

So that's him been assaulted twice. Once with the ball and once by being spat on.

They'll still be Budges cuddly wee media darlings who play in a ground full of "atmosphere". Right, back to Lennon and his rant/antics.

ian cruise
04-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Total disgrace, there's no excuse for that behaviour

emerald green
04-04-2017, 06:11 PM

:agree: I've said for years that the "spectators" (lol) are far too close to the players at that horrible place. How long before a player, especially one wearing a green and white strip, is attacked and injured there?

The worse things get for HOMFC, the worse their fans behaviour will become. Great atmosphere at Tynecastle I've heard it said. What a load of kack.

PatHead
04-04-2017, 06:16 PM
Not that long since Neil Lennon and Derek riordan were attacked
:agree: I've said for years that the "spectators" (lol) are far too close to the players at that horrible place. How long before a player, especially one wearing a green and white strip, is attacked and injured there?

The worse things get for HOMFC, the worse their fans behaviour will become. Great atmosphere at Tynecastle I've heard it said. What a load of kack.

Skol
04-04-2017, 07:14 PM

And this happened AFTER the initial incident ! Hearts fans getting their revenge in first

HIBERNIAN-0762
04-04-2017, 08:06 PM
It's always been like that in that area, incredible they get away with it time after time, they need to be caged in like the animals they are.

SChibs
04-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Can you not see this mini hun was quite clearly goaded and provoked by the aggressive manner in which lustig walked of the retrieve the ball. He should be get a 5 game ban and 300 hours community service imo. Disgraceful.

ian cruise
04-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Total disgrace, there's no excuse for that behaviour

LaMotta
04-04-2017, 10:04 PM
And this happened AFTER the initial incident ! Hearts fans getting their revenge in first

ha didnt realise that!

They were like zombies from the walking dead trying to get at Lustig

https://twitter.com/Barlosthecat/status/848531900360773632

05-04-2017, 05:15 PM
So that's him been assaulted twice. Once with the ball and once by being spat on.

They'll still be Budges cuddly wee media darlings who play in a ground full of "atmosphere". Right, back to Lennon and his rant/antics.

Unless i've missed something, Budge has been (as per usual) very quiet about the behaviour of her own fans. Quick to come out condemning the behaviour of other sets of fans though . . .

People in glass houses n all that jazz

Bostonhibby
05-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Unless i've missed something, Budge has been (as per usual) very quiet about the behaviour of her own fans. Quick to come out condemning the behaviour of other sets of fans though . . .

People in glass houses n all that jazz

She'll have one eye on the Direct debit share saving brigade. Can't afford to hack anyone off when she's got a stand to build in her stadium.

BullsCloseHibs
05-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Look at the sheer poison from the baldy grandads in there too. Sheer venom.

0-5

Get it right up ye! 😊