PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Real Madrid ticket help

KazaHibs
03-04-2017, 09:31 PM
Hello, I'm due to go to Madrid on the 29th of this month. I have googled for advice on tickets for the match vs Valencia but come up with nothing. Anyone recommend the best way to get tickets from a legit source? Thanks

Onceinawhile
03-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Turn up on the day before and buy one from the stadium.

Unless they can clinch the league it'll be ok.

Make sure you do the stadium tour.

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Hello, I'm due to go to Madrid on the 29th of this month. I have googled for advice on tickets for the match vs Valencia but come up with nothing. Anyone recommend the best way to get tickets from a legit source? Thanks

Went over last year. Signed up as a 'Madridista' online. Cost €30 for a year's membership and you can log on 24 hours before public sale and buy up to 8 tickets. Guarantees tickets and a slightly better choice of seats than waiting until you're there. There was 8 of us so only worked out at a few euros each so defo worth it.

LustForLeith
04-04-2017, 11:54 AM
Slightly off topic but I was in Madrid recently for the Real Betis game. We booked through a website who sorted tickets, accommodation in Madrid and flights from Edinburgh.

Tickets they sorted us out with turned out to be VIP corporate hospitality with free food and drink an hour before the game, during half time and 30 minutes after. And we sat five rows from the front, not far from the bench.

IWasThere2016
04-04-2017, 12:15 PM
As advised you will get tickets on/just before the day.

Laurs
04-04-2017, 12:47 PM
We went in December and you couldn't buy from the official site as our card was not registered in Spain. We got ours on a ticket sharing site and they were in Japanese! But they worked fine. Great stadium! We done the tour the next day - would highly recommend it! Was excellent and there is a wee cafe half way round that sells reasonably priced beer and food.

We took a walk to the old Athletico stadium too. No tour and it's a shed in the middle of nowhere. Unless you go to a game there or are desperate to see it it's not worth the time.

JeMeSouviens
04-04-2017, 02:44 PM
More tickets come on their website the closer you get to the game. And they are etickets you can load straight onto your phone.

CapitalGreen
04-04-2017, 02:47 PM
Slightly off topic but I was in Madrid recently for the Real Betis game. We booked through a website who sorted tickets, accommodation in Madrid and flights from Edinburgh.

Tickets they sorted us out with turned out to be VIP corporate hospitality with free food and drink an hour before the game, during half time and 30 minutes after. And we sat five rows from the front, not far from the bench.

Are you going to provide details of this great website or were you just boasting? ;-)

Just Jimmy
04-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Just buy them the day before. The stadium tour is ace and only €12. The ticket sellers all speak english too. Just be decent enough to ask them in Spanish if they do and theyll be happy to talk to you.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Itsnoteasy
04-04-2017, 04:02 PM
We went in December and you couldn't buy from the official site as our card was not registered in Spain. We got ours on a ticket sharing site and they were in Japanese! But they worked fine. Great stadium! We done the tour the next day - would highly recommend it! Was excellent and there is a wee cafe half way round that sells reasonably priced beer and food.

We took a walk to the old Athletico stadium too. No tour and it's a shed in the middle of nowhere. Unless you go to a game there or are desperate to see it it's not worth the time.

It sounds a bit like 2 stadiums in Edinburgh.

gaz1875
04-04-2017, 07:54 PM
I've been a few times over the years, try nearer the game and don't take the first ones that appear on the RM website in panic, they constantly update just like ticket master for our Hampden cup matches, so hold your nerve lol.

heretoday
04-04-2017, 11:26 PM
I'd love to see Real again. Last time was ages ago at Easter Road.

KazaHibs
05-04-2017, 05:50 AM
Thanks for all the advice/help! Appreciated.