PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to .Net

linlithgowhibbie
03-04-2017, 07:38 AM
Hi guys,

Just a quick big thanks to the Admins of .Net

I attended the sponsors presentation night last night with my wife and had the honour of sitting at Jasons table. The guy is a total hoot.
He was very good at letting fans both old and young get selfies, sign autographs and chat about footie things.

The other players also were super at mingling with the sponsors/fans and many stories about the Cup final and thoughts of our various opponents/match officials/other managers were told. You could tell that there is a great bond between the players with the jokey comments made by those who were doing Q&As
They were all unanimous that the fans had been absolutely superb both at home and away.

Neil Lennon also gave a great Q&A session as well as happily chatting to all and sundry. The night was topped off for me with being presented with Jasons signed home strip which has been beautifully framed and will be hanging on my wall at home by the end of today.

All the above is courtesy of .Net and I thank the admins for the above.

Linlithgowhibbie:thumbsup:

O'Rourke3
03-04-2017, 07:59 AM
Hi guys,

I attended the sponsors presentation night last night with my wife and had the honour of sitting at Jasons table. The guy is a total hoot.
He was very good at letting fans both old and young get selfies, sign autographs and chat about footie things.

The other players also were super at mingling with the sponsors/fans and many stories about the Cup final and thoughts of our various opponents/match officials/other managers were told. You could tell that there is a great bond between the players with the jokey comments made by those who were doing Q&As
They were all unanimous that the fans had been absolutely superb both at home and away.

Neil Lennon also gave a great Q&A session as well as happily chatting to all and sundry. The night was topped off for me with being presented with Jasons signed home strip which has been beautifully framed and will be hanging on my wall at home by the end of today.

Linlithgowhibbie[emoji106]
Nice one😀

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
03-04-2017, 08:03 AM
Good stuff, mate. Glad you both enjoyed it.

Billy Whizz
03-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Sounds a great night

Baldy Foghorn
03-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Hi guys,

Nice one Brian:aok:

inglisavhibs
03-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Hi guys,

Linlithgowhibbie:thumbsup: Great to hear such a positive post and not surprised given what we hear that Hibs are a really well run club these days with the players/ management team totally focussed on winning the league. Makes a refreshing change from some of the negativity posted elsewhere on this site!

trev the hat
03-04-2017, 10:53 AM
Hi guys,

Great to hear posts like this 👏

h185forever
03-04-2017, 11:00 AM
Fantastic

gogs_t
03-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Hi guys,

I'd like to echo linlithgowhibbie's comments as I too attended - with my son - courtesy of Hibs.net and we had an excellent evening in the company of Fraser Fyvie. And I am now the proud owner of a signed, framed shirt of one of our Scottish Cup heroes.

I also thought there seemed to be a bond and cameraderie between the players which was great to see. There's definitely a feel good factor and a belief in the players that we will get over the line soon, but some frustration we haven't yet!

Another thing I thought was apparent. I've been at other types of events over the years that you could tell some players would rather have been elsewhere. Not last night as they all seemed to genuinely enjoy themselves and couldn't have been more friendly, obliging and all round excellent company.

So thanks again .net and to the admins for all the work you do.

And while more private members will reduce the opportunity of me attending this again in the future, I would encourage people without PM membership to consider it. The money goes into the club and you too could be lucky enough to attend events such as this.
:thumbsup: