PDA

View Full Version : Moving season ticket

mghibs
02-04-2017, 04:42 PM
Wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to move a season ticket after it has been purchased? About to renew, but will probably end up needing to move once my sister has bought hers after starting uni. No seat near my current one just now but want to take advantage of early bird scheme to renew... any help appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dibben
02-04-2017, 04:43 PM
Yeah you can move at almost any time - but it's normally best done in June once the non renewed seats are available!!

Carheenlea
02-04-2017, 04:44 PM
Yes, you renew as usual if you take early bird then there is a window to move once deadline for renewals has past. A call to ticket office then will enable you to select new seats at no extra cost.

Scouse Hibee
02-04-2017, 05:20 PM
Wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to move a season ticket after it has been purchased? About to renew, but will probably end up needing to move once my sister has bought hers after starting uni. No seat near my current one just now but want to take advantage of early bird scheme to renew... any help appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes easy done, and you never know a seat next to you may become available.

ruthven_raiders
02-04-2017, 05:29 PM
Yes easy done, and you never know a seat next to you may become available.

Yeh we are renewing ours, two adults and one kid, want to get a new one for my daughter. So will look to get that when the deadline passes for renewals.

mghibs
02-04-2017, 05:42 PM
Brilliant, thanks guys, time to sign up for next season! :flag:

Scouse Hibee
02-04-2017, 06:11 PM
New ST cards are being issued to everyone for season 17/18. Unlike this season where I used the one from previous season.