02-04-2017, 02:03 PM
Anybody else think we should get him back part time as a strikers coach

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

SteveHFC
02-04-2017, 02:03 PM
:hyper

ancient hibee
02-04-2017, 02:06 PM
Well I know someone with a name like that who might do the job but he seems to have disappeared from the scene at Meadowbank.

Billy Whizz
02-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Noticed he wasn't in the squad for City's game yesterday, is he injured

Ozyhibby
02-04-2017, 02:17 PM
Has he had any coaching experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PISTOL1875
02-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Kenny miller from rangers is the guy you want for that job.

heretoday
02-04-2017, 02:55 PM
No.

Stantons Angel
02-04-2017, 03:03 PM
this thread should really be dead by now?

he has had his chance twice and both times left Hibs high and dry for the colour of MONEY

i dont think Lennon would entertain him in the dressing room as we already know he was a bad influence.

If he is not being played at the moment and isnt injured ...............

Peevemor
02-04-2017, 03:20 PM

he has had his chance twice and both times left Hibs high and dry for the colour of MONEY

i dont think Lennon would entertain him in the dressing room as we already know he was a bad influence.

Bad influence? I always understood that he was a good "trainer". I remember too that the last time he had training facilities with Hibs, Jason Cummings' game came on quite a bit.

snooky
02-04-2017, 03:24 PM

Not a fan, eh? :greengrin

.Sean.
02-04-2017, 03:25 PM

What a pile of nonsense. He wasn't offered a contract at the end of his second spell.

SeanWilson
02-04-2017, 03:52 PM
RiordAn is and always will be a hibs legend. There is a reason, however why he is now playing for Edinburgh City. Last time I seen him do anything of interest was gobbing at a bouncer on the Lulu door a couple of weeks ago; says it all really.

Stantons Angel
02-04-2017, 03:58 PM
What a pile of nonsense. He wasn't offered a contract at the end of his second spell.
He was offered term but could not agree and before anything else he was off to China and inly ladted ther a few weeks as he was homesick.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
02-04-2017, 04:00 PM
RiordAn is and always will be a hibs legend. There is a reason, however why he is now playing for Edinburgh City. Last time I seen him do anything of interest was gobbing at a bouncer on the Lulu door a couple of weeks ago; says it all really.

No surprise. Was a bawbag, is a bawbag, forever a bawbag

Stantons Angel
02-04-2017, 04:00 PM
No one said he wasnt! In his time he was a great player in a Hibs jersey. He did himself no favours in the way he left both times. Lennon is in charge now and i dont think he would want him.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

matty_f
02-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Topic has been done to death and on the evidence of the thread so far, this isn't going to add anything to the debate. Closed.