PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Scottish Premiership Relegation/Play-Off Opponent

hfc rd
01-04-2017, 06:29 PM
Who do you think will get relegated and who will be in the playoff?

I'm going for Motherwell relegated and Dundee play-off. A potential Dundee Derby in a 2 legged play-off final will be an interesting watch.

CMurdoch
01-04-2017, 06:40 PM
Hamilton down
Inverness in play off against Falkirk
Inverness to stay up (just)

lord bunberry
01-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Hamilton will finish bottom imo. They struggled to beat 9 men today.

lugz
01-04-2017, 06:55 PM
Am I the only one who hasn't paid any attention to the premiership this season? Lucky if I've watched 3 games this season and I never check the league table.

heretoday
01-04-2017, 07:04 PM
Am I the only one who hasn't paid any attention to the premiership this season? Lucky if I've watched 3 games this season and I never check the league table.

Me too. I might have shown more interest if Celtic had had more competition or if Hearts had been in the relegation zone.

Pete
01-04-2017, 07:07 PM

You're not alone.

All I know is that Celtic have won the league and there is a lot of crap in the bottom six. Some in the top too,

greenpaper55
01-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Between the top six in our league and the bottom six of the SPL there is not a huge difference. We need a bigger league.

HoboHarry
01-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Three more than me :greengrin

Borderhibbie76
01-04-2017, 08:39 PM
Between the top six in our league and the bottom six of the SPL there is not a huge difference. We need a bigger league.
Just posted that on another thread...very little difference and the championship is not the skoosh some on here would have us believe

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk