PDA

View Full Version : Ivor Lavine (NHC?)

Navids Numpties
30-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Relatively young hibby here. Born in 97 so a lot younger than a lot of yous. I was just wondering who this guy is because I've seen his name crop up in conversations over the years on here twice and a few times in pubs and the topics always been about hibs. I've googled his name and absolutely nothing comes up so I'm pretty confused.

Waxy
30-03-2017, 11:24 PM
Relation to Avril maybe?

JimboHibs
31-03-2017, 12:00 AM
Relatively young hibby here. Born in 97 so a lot younger than a lot of yous. I was just wondering who this guy is because I've seen his name crop up in conversations over the years on here twice and a few times in pubs and the topics always been about hibs. I've googled his name and absolutely nothing comes up so I'm pretty confused.

So you were involved in conversations when his name cropped up
in pubs but never bothered to ask those who you were having a conversation with,or were you just eveasdropping these conversations ?

Viva_Palmeiras
31-03-2017, 12:13 AM
Ivor Levine you mean? Try googling again.

Time For Heroes
31-03-2017, 02:23 AM
Relation to Avril maybe?

why do you have to go and make things so complicated?

Jones28
31-03-2017, 04:56 AM
in pubs but never bothered to ask those who you were having a conversation with,or were you just eveasdropping these conversations ?

You got an answer for him or is a needless comment like that the best you can do?

simple
31-03-2017, 05:39 AM

Look up the book Hibs boy he's mentioned in there a few times.

I don't know him from his earlier days, but several years ago he worked in a sandwich shop near my work, and all I can say is he was a very nice lad.

Dashing Bob S
31-03-2017, 05:41 AM
We should just put a generic 'grass up anybody who was on the pitch at Hampden' thread, and save the sneaky undercover guys all the effort.

Enough said
31-03-2017, 05:47 AM

Good friend of mines if you want to get in touch with him send me a pm I can pass your number onto him ???

Viva_Palmeiras
31-03-2017, 06:26 AM
We should just put a generic 'grass up anybody who was on the pitch at Hampden' thread, and save the sneaky undercover guys all the effort.

If the young mans googling works Bob he may come chapping on your door as someone on here commented DBS is like Ivor Levine stuck in a time warp or words to that effect - whatever that means.

My only recollection of Ivor - there can't be that many Ivor's - was at college where he had an Armani jacket with goggles on it. Like a Petshpp Boy. Seemed pretty quite. But heard the stories.

Wembley67
31-03-2017, 06:39 AM
If the young mans googling works Bob he may come chapping on your door as someone on here commented DBS is like Ivor Levine stuck in a time warp or words to that effect - whatever that means.

My only recollection of Ivor - there can't be that many Ivor's - was at college where he had an Armani jacket with goggles on it. Like a Petshpp Boy. Seemed pretty quite. But heard the stories.

Never quite understood those goggle jackets, looked like a dick.

Viva_Palmeiras
31-03-2017, 06:42 AM
Never quite understood those goggle jackets, looked like a dick.

Well yes. My first comment was "who's the twat with the goggle jacket"? Then got informed probably best not to take the piss...

Navids Numpties
31-03-2017, 06:54 AM

What a ridiculous bit of the post the last part is. It's people like you who shoot people down over nothing that make people not want to come back to this website.

Scouse Hibee
31-03-2017, 07:11 AM

Behave!

bordergreen
31-03-2017, 09:44 AM
Good friend of mines if you want to get in touch with him send me a pm I can pass your number onto him ???

Well educated, eloquent guy. Got in a bit of trouble when he was young, but who didn't. Not seen him for years, but also consider him a friend of mine.

silverhibee
31-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Well educated, eloquent guy. Got in a bit of trouble when he was young, but who didn't. Not seen him for years, but also consider him a friend of mine.

Was he one of that crowd who got the jail for the attack in Dunfermline, studying to be a Doctor or something like that.

bordergreen
31-03-2017, 09:59 AM
Was he one of that crowd who got the jail for the attack in Dunfermline, studying to be a Doctor or something like that.

Yes. Hope he won't be hung out for a bad choice made nearly 30 years ago.

Alex Trager
31-03-2017, 10:01 AM

Nice

jgl07
31-03-2017, 12:09 PM
Well yes. My first comment was "who's the twat with the goggle jacket"? Then got informed probably best not to take the piss...
You should have done an online search using 'goggle'!