PDA

View Full Version : Your Hibs line-up?

18Hibee75
29-03-2017, 11:19 PM
As I've seen in a few different forums, a lot of people blaming the manager tonight. So what would your team be for us from now until end of season. Mines would be 4-3-3

Rocky (GK)

Ambrose (RB)
Mcgregor (CB)
Hanlon (CB)
Stevenson (LB)

Mcgeouch (RCM)
Fyvie (CM)
McGinn (LCM)

Cummings (RF)
Holt (ST)
Boyle (LW/LF)

Dilemma over Gray and Ambrose but for now to save controversy I'll put it down to the fact I don't know how long Gray is out for! Chose three in the middle because I would like to see Fyvie, McGinn and Mcgeouch playing together again!

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

SRHibs
30-03-2017, 04:50 AM
Marciano
Ambrose - McGregor - Hanlon
Fyvie - McGinn
Boyle ---------McGeouch-------Shinnie
Holt Cummings

Pete
30-03-2017, 05:29 AM
Horses for courses so I can't really give any specific line up.

All I know is that yesterday's midfield just looked wrong. Easy fir me to say from the stands but it's not one I'd ever pick...but then again what do I know!

makaveli1875
30-03-2017, 07:03 AM
rocky

ambrose
hanlon
mcgregor
stevenson

mcgeouch
mcginn
shinnie if fit/keatings

boyle
graham
cummings

GreenArmy1875
30-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Would like to see Scott Martin get a game again. Always impressed with him and his attitude

eastcoasthibby
30-03-2017, 07:54 AM
Marciano
Ambrose - McGregor - Hanlon
Fyvie - McGinn
Boyle ---------McGeouch-------Shinnie
Holt Cummings

I like the shape but would swap McGeoch and mcginn I think he has more about him in the last third and Ike's a shot at goal. Hope Shinnie is fit and I have a dilemma with Graham and Holt, I think Holt needs a breather and not start the next game, hope that Graham takes the opportunity ...Cunmings needs to get his head together again and start working for the team as he was doing up to a couple of weeks ago ..

Ilovehibs
30-03-2017, 08:22 AM
Got to get the midfield area sorted for the run in. Not been working with recent set ups.

Just feel there's no cohesion between the midfield and forward line just now.

Straight 4-4-2 for me.

Dylan, we need you in there every week son and would like to see Scott Martin given a run too.

There's a real sense of frustration apparent in our play just now- would love to see us get back to basics and finish this league off with a bit of a spring in our step.

Come on the boys. We're right behind you.

number9dream
30-03-2017, 08:24 AM
I'm completely fed up seeing endless long balls pumped up the park to Holt or Graham.
This team should be able to see off most teams in the league.

Rocky
Ambrose McGregor Hanlon
Boyle McGeouch McGinn Stevenson
Shinnie
Cummings Keatings

Bartley and/or Fyvie and Gray in for games when we need more dig.
The big strikers if Plan A isn't working.