PDA

View Full Version : Hibs tv pitchside highlights

worcesterhibby
27-03-2017, 10:11 AM
I just felt I ought to post to congratulate Hibs on the alternative "Pitchside" highlights that they post on HIbs TV for subscribers. The Pitchside Camera work is superb and really offers something different to the normal TV angle, it gives it that documentary feel and makes you feel like you are right their with the players when they are celebrating. Great stuff Hibs...makes my subscription all the more worthwhile. The standard of the exclusive interviews and the amount of historical content has also improved greatly in recent months, so if you are not already a subscriber, do yourself a favour and sign up...makes tea breaks a joy and all the money goes to the club, not some corporate entity like SKY or BTSport.

Just another part of the club that has improved dramatically in the last couple of years. Top stuff ! :flag::thumbsup::flag:

Forza Fred
27-03-2017, 10:15 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed them too!

calumhibee1
27-03-2017, 10:36 AM
I actually watch the pitch side highlights ahead of the normal ones. Love them. The ones from the final that are featured in the DVD are absolutely incredible. :agree:

NZ Green
27-03-2017, 11:59 AM
I'm not a subscriber but Ive seen some of the pitchside camera work. Looks like watching a film rather than highlights, really cool.

AZhibee
28-03-2017, 03:30 AM
Wasn't sure how Efe scored until the slow motion pitchside highlight, nice camera work!

Craig_in_Prague
28-03-2017, 07:00 AM
I actually watch the pitch side highlights ahead of the normal ones. Love them. The ones from the final that are featured in the DVD are absolutely incredible. :agree:

Agreed, love them.

1st highlights I look for and watch when their up.

Good work, Hibs!

Agree with others as well, in general Hibs TV has improved, although as someone living outside of UK I've always appreciated the service by the guys, but the current set-up is really good and replays on live games, with different highlights like pitch side etc, is a really great service! More so we get all home games from the subscription too.