PDA

View Full Version : Kids season tickets

Jones28
26-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Hi guys,

I was thinking about buying a kids ST for next season to keep a seat next to me for various different people who come along to games with me. It would simply be a case of the individual upgrading the ticket to an adult.

Is this kosher? A full price plus the price of a kids ticket would be getting paid so don't know if the club would be happy or not? Also do they need to be in a name?

lugz
26-03-2017, 09:43 PM
I have a ST with my daughter who is 4 and I have upgraded her ticket to an adult for the late night games and a couple of the Saturday games and there's no questions asked.

SChibs
26-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Does it not work out cheaper in the famous five to get one of the 25 quid kids tickets then upgrade it every week? Upgrade costs £12 so 12X19= 228 +25= £253.

Obviously you'd need to buy an adult ticket also to get the cheap kids one and it would be a lot of hassle.

Not telling folk to do this it had just crossed my mind when the prices were released.

Jones28
26-03-2017, 09:53 PM
Does it not work out cheaper in the famous five to get one of the 25 quid kids tickets then upgrade it every week? Upgrade costs £12 so 12X19= 228 +25= £253.

Obviously you'd need to buy an adult ticket also to get the cheap kids one and it would be a lot of hassle.

Not telling folk to do this it had just crossed my mind when the prices were released.

I didn't realise it was so cheap to uprgrade.

IberianHibernian
26-03-2017, 10:23 PM
2 things occur to me here . 1. What a good idea it would be to offer season tickets in South Stand with unnumbered seats so fans can go with friends whether thay have STs or not . 2. If we get to cup final , 16 / 17 season ticket holders will obviously be guaranteed a ticket and renewers for 17 / 18 too but maybe renewers should be limited to adults and not kids or students who pa less than many walk ups pay to go to games over a season .

Itsnoteasy
26-03-2017, 10:32 PM

At present the FF lower is sold out & this is the only part of the stadium that a £25 kids season ticket is available. Minimum is £75 in other parts of the stadium.