PDA

View Full Version : Ayr Utd (29th April) - Social Club before game

NASAHIBS
26-03-2017, 10:15 AM
I'm a diehard Hibbie, current ST holder and been all over including many a European trip supporting the team. Anyway, I've stayed and worked for a good few years now in Irvine(for my sins!!), and am also Chairperson of a voluntary group who run our own fully licensed Social Club in our spare time. We've just refurbished it and it's looking good with a capacity for 150 in the hall. We are also non profit making so any money we make goes back into the Club or donated to Scottish charities.
All clubs need income, and i'm now hoping to encourage supporters buses etc in before games as we are pretty much 10 mins drive from Rugby Park and 20/25 mins drive from Somerset Park, have live football, plenty of space for buses to park and.......the price of the drink would honestly be hard to beat(no draught, just bottles/cans).
Anyway, I thought this game would be the perfect one for us to start, and I can welcome the support I am proud to be part off to our Club. If anyone fancies it I can take bookings from bus organisers etc on nasaclub@yahoo.com
:flag:

Nameless
26-03-2017, 02:05 PM
Sounds like a cracking set up - if killie stay up I hope you get a good turn out of hibbies.

NASAHIBS
26-03-2017, 02:50 PM
Sounds like a cracking set up - if killie stay up I hope you get a good turn out of hibbies. Thanks for that mate. We have some great affordable days and nights. Keep us in mind if you are through this way.