PDA

View Full Version : Movement

PONGO
26-03-2017, 10:07 AM
Nobody has mentioned Boyle . I think the lad played really well yesterday and when he got the ball there was real buzz from the crowd. 100% effort every week from this kid . People say his final ball wasn't great but for me the movement of the front 2 was shocking . Holt tried but was poor . As for Cummings you wouldn't even know he was playing. Great 3 points from a frustrating game again . Keatings not great last week but sure made up for it this week . Graham up front instead of Holt with Cummings against Morton but Cummings need to work harder IMO

The Leith Dutch
26-03-2017, 10:15 AM
I thought Boyle was very good yesterday.
I'd have stuck him through the middle as every time he went there we looked a real threat.

I know he's got limitations but a decent player and a good option to have.

Billy Whizz
26-03-2017, 10:16 AM
I thought Boyle was very good yesterday.
I'd have stuck him through the middle as every time he went there we looked a real threat.

I know he's got limitations but a decent player and a good option to have.
Falkirk doubled up on him, every time he got the ball in a wide area

hibsbollah
26-03-2017, 10:17 AM
The point of Boyle is he gains territory quickly. I've heard moaning about his final ball not being reliable, the same kind of moaning I used to hear about Ivan ten years ago. When you can run half the length of the pitch with the ball faster than anyone else, mazily taking two defenders with you, you create space for others and give your defenders a breather.

Like Keatings, a very underrated player who I'd be very happy seeing in the top division next year.

Real Emerald
26-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Nobody has mentioned Boyle . I think the lad played really well yesterday and when he got the ball there was real buzz from the crowd. 100% effort every week from this kid . People say his final ball wasn't great but for me the movement of the front 2 was shocking . Holt tried but was poor . As for Cummings you wouldn't even know he was playing. Great 3 points from a frustrating game again . Keatings not great last week but sure made up for it this week . Graham up front instead of Holt with Cummings against Morton but Cummings need to work harder IMO

Agreed, he's a player that causes havoc when he runs at defenses, great game yesterday. :aok: