PDA

View Full Version : Would you take...?

18Hibee75
25-03-2017, 10:15 PM
Just a thought after HT today when a few '07 players came out, as I heard a few people discussing it around me. Would you take any of the players that came out in this first hibs team now? Personally I though no way straight away and though it was a very stupid consideration. But thought maybe Zemmama in the championship as a wide player on opposite side to boyle could maybe do a job. Just a thought.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

coldingham hibs
25-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Just a thought after HT today when a few '07 players came out, as I heard a few people discussing it around me. Would you take any of the players that came out in this first hibs team now? Personally I though no way straight away and though it was a very stupid consideration. But thought maybe Zemmama in the championship as a wide player on opposite side to boyle could maybe do a job. Just a thought.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Murphy, Jones & Boozy

greenlex
25-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Murphy Whittaker and Boozy would enhance this team.

calumhibee1
25-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Whittaker, Murphy, Jones, Boozy, Sproule, Brown, Zemmama and Benji would all get into this team

My_Wife_Camille
25-03-2017, 10:49 PM
Every single one would walk into our team now

Broken Gnome
25-03-2017, 10:52 PM
You mean as they would be now, or how good they were back then?

One Day Soon
25-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Boozy every day of the week without question.

In fact all of those that calumhibee1 lists.

Sir David Gray
25-03-2017, 10:59 PM
Quite a lot of them would get a game for us.

Murphy, Whittaker, Beuzelin and Zemmama would easily get a game for us. The Sproule who played for us the first time would also walk into our first XI.

Jones may struggle to get in ahead of Hanlon and McGregor and McNeil obviously wouldn't get a game ahead of Marciano.

Of the others who played that day, Hogg would be in the same boat as Jones, Fletcher and Brown would play for us and Benjelloun probably on the bench.

I reckon Lewis Stevenson might get a game too.

Deansy
25-03-2017, 11:02 PM
DAVID MURPHY - without a doubt ! If Rolls-Royce made footballers .......................

If not him, for having a player who could 'grab a game by the scruff of it's neck' - JONESY !

DH1875
25-03-2017, 11:03 PM
You mean as they would be now, or how good they were back then?

This, cause if it's way back then, then it isnt even a question. They'd just about all get a game.

calumhibee1
25-03-2017, 11:09 PM
DAVID MURPHY - without a doubt ! If Rolls-Royce made footballers .......................

If not him, for having a player who could 'grab a game by the scruff of it's neck' - JONESY !

David Murphy made football look like the easiest game in the world. :agree:

SouthMoroccoStu
26-03-2017, 08:52 AM
David Murphy made football look like the easiest game in the world. :agree:

One of the best first touches I've ever seen

If he'd had a bit more pace (and more luck with injuries) he would have been a very coveted English Premiership player