PDA

View Full Version : Wed v Morton

houstonhibbee
25-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Hopefully Hibs will open the south to Hibs fans so we can get close to 18k for a midweek evening game.........

Jack Hackett
25-03-2017, 04:16 PM
A win on Wednesday puts the league to bed. 'Mon the crowd :flag:

Dashing Bob S
25-03-2017, 04:22 PM
We've broken the challenge of United and Falkirk. Let's do the same with Morton on Wednesday. Hopefully Easter Road will be bouncing under the lights and we'll tighten our grip on the flag. Morton unlikely to bring more than 500, so let's just divide that South right now.

hfc rd
25-03-2017, 05:02 PM
I'm sure a section of the south stand is open to Hibs fans already. Really hope we sell out our end as it's the game that pretty much puts the league to bed.

GGTTH

houstonhibbee
25-03-2017, 05:05 PM
I'm sure a section of the south stand is open to Hibs fans already. Really hope we sell out our end as it's the game that pretty much puts the league to bed.

GGTTH
only for hibs kids games

HibsNutter
25-03-2017, 05:10 PM
Hopefully it's packed out, we've 99% won the league but the stuffy outfit we are playing are the 1% chance we don't.

McGeouch and McGinn might finally be able to play together and strut their stuff for the first time in what seems like forever. That's reason enough to head down.

hibby6270
25-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Unfotunately I was down south thus weekend but managed to listen to Sportsound commentary on iPlayer - BUT - I'll definitely be back for Wednesday's game and each one to end of season.

A win on Wednesday all but seals it IMO.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-03-2017, 08:45 AM
Had a dream last nigh we were 2-0 up and then it finished 2-2 come FT. Hopefully this doesnt happen in reality and we can hold on to the win!

JDHibs
28-03-2017, 08:53 AM
Doubt itll be near a sell out.

Hibs wont open up the south this late in the day due to organizing extra policing/stewarding and other logistics.

Pretty certain the club issued a statement regarding this for Dundee Utd in January as to why they wont do it.

scoopyboy
28-03-2017, 09:27 AM
Doubt itll be near a sell out.

Hibs wont open up the south this late in the day due to organizing extra policing/stewarding and other logistics.

Pretty certain the club issued a statement regarding this for Dundee Utd in January as to why they wont do it.

Going by the online stadium plan we have already sold tickets in a section in the south stand.

offshorehibby
28-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Going by the online stadium plan we have already sold tickets in a section in the south stand.

It looks closed now but was looking open a couple of days ago