PDA

View Full Version : Jambos we're coming for you

SirDavidsNapper
25-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Get ready for more beatings next season

California-Hibs
25-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Cathro must stay!! We've utterly dominated them in the derbies over recent years, can't wait for more Jambo pumping! There will be a lot of gutted Jambos tonight. They still believe the HibsIt line 😂

SirDavidsNapper
25-03-2017, 04:14 PM
Cathro must stay!! We've utterly dominated them in the derbies over recent years, can't wait for more Jambo pumping! There will be a lot of gutted Jambos tonight. They still believe the HibsIt line 😂

Their ars3s would have fallen out when Keatings scored

Santa Cruz
25-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Skoosh the derbies easy

SirDavidsNapper
25-03-2017, 04:45 PM
Skoosh the derbies easy

As usual

Big_Franck
25-03-2017, 06:12 PM
12 easy points for us next season.

25-03-2017, 06:14 PM
7-0 at new year just before we start our charge to 3 in a row.

Franck Stanton
25-03-2017, 10:09 PM
Be afraid jambo be very afraid. We are coming to get you.

lord bunberry
25-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Yes yes yes. The games up for our pink friends and they know it.

northstandhibby
25-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Be afraid jambo be very afraid. We are coming to get you.

They are totally gutless and very scared of us.

:giruy2: :casper: :lolyam:

glory glory

West lower
25-03-2017, 11:30 PM

They don't believe the Hibs it stuff anymore. They just say it as a comfort blanket to make their crappy life feel better. It doesn't work though:na na:

Ozyhibby
25-03-2017, 11:47 PM
Hopefully Cathro can win a couple of games before the end of the season so they don't sack him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deansy
25-03-2017, 11:50 PM
I'd wait on 30+ years of Hibs cheating/conning/defrauding/stealing/nicking/purloining/swindling/'obtaining goods through false deception' etc superiority in the derby before getting too carried away - prior to saving the 'Charity Thieves FC' Budge had a good reputation in business - time will tell if she's immune to the PBS craving to be acknowleged as a 'Big-team' ??

Signing almost an entire new-team (surely coincedentally ??) before our Scottish-cup replay against them could suggest the 'Pink-Fever has bit' ??!!

California-Hibs
25-03-2017, 11:50 PM
I'm looking forward to the guaranteed 12 points from them in the games next season 👍😎

Glory Lurker
25-03-2017, 11:51 PM
They're yesterday's rival. The games against St Johnstone are far more important.

Tamhere1875
26-03-2017, 08:29 AM
Let's no get carried away

SirDavidsNapper
26-03-2017, 08:48 AM
They are now panicking and clinging to Aberdeen in the hope they put us out the cup. We ended their season for the second time yesterday so it's all they have left. Embarrassing for fans of a big team.

AFKA5814_Hibs
26-03-2017, 09:09 AM
They are now panicking and clinging to Aberdeen in the hope they put us out the cup. We ended their season for the second time yesterday so it's all they have left. Embarrassing for fans of a big team.

Just finished reading their thread from yesterday's games and noticed that comment. It's quite funny how the only amusement they have is hoping that other teams beat Hibs. :greengrin

where'stheslope
26-03-2017, 09:22 AM
We are pumped up and ready to take them on????

With 10 minutes to go yesterday the match thread was to say the least dire!!!

The worst player on the park seemed to be the hero Keatings.

Still, to be sure of the 12 points, 1) we and they need to be top 6.
2) we need a good amount of new players to compete.

SRHibs
26-03-2017, 09:28 AM
Here we go, 8 in a row!:cb

hibbysam
26-03-2017, 09:32 AM
New Years Derby at tynecastle...Can't wait!

ColinNish
26-03-2017, 09:53 AM
How embarrassing

Mikey
26-03-2017, 10:35 AM
How embarrassing

There's no need for you to be scared of them any more.

SirDavidsNapper
26-03-2017, 11:03 AM
How embarrassing

I'd be embarrassed to be a yam too

PatHead
26-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Sorry to disappoint you all. We will only get 9 points as I they will not make top six.

hfc rd
26-03-2017, 11:33 AM
The tide has turned. They are the ones s****** this fixture now more than we used to be.

Can't wait for the derbies!

SirDavidsNapper
26-03-2017, 11:45 AM
I expect us to beat that mob again next season and keep the run going. They don't like a level playing field and can't buy (no pun intended) a win against us.

Their players and support bottle it in derbys. The Tynecastle library game was a prime example. They ken it, we ken it, Patsy Kensit. Bring them on.

Thecat23
26-03-2017, 11:51 AM
How embarrassing

Aye ok!!!

Viva_Palmeiras
26-03-2017, 11:51 AM
Confidence is one thing but let's not turn towards the Jambos arrogance in the the process.

Eyrie
26-03-2017, 12:44 PM
I'd like to think that our ambition for next season is set higher than simply gunning for our whipping boys.

California-Hibs
26-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Confidence is one thing but let's not turn towards the Jambos arrogance in the the process.

Whooosh.

ColinNish
26-03-2017, 03:55 PM
I'd be embarrassed to be a yam too

I'd be embarrassed to start a thread like the ones you see on keechback but everyone to their own. 👍🏻

Dashing Bob S
26-03-2017, 04:09 PM
I'd be embarrassed to start a thread like the ones you see on keechback but everyone to their own. 👍🏻

It's football, they are our city rivals. There's no need for anybody to be embarrassed about anything.

Lennon v Cathro on a level playing field? Derbies will never be so much fun.

NAE NOOKIE
26-03-2017, 04:19 PM
The Yams aren't behind us in the type and quality of player they should be able to attract, what we have now is a level playing field where the two teams are about roughly the same budget wise ...... it should lead to a nip tuck situation in derby matches where you are unlikely to get total domination by one club.

We are on a good run against them just now and though I would love us to kick their ***** every time, the truth is most derby matches will be a close run thing if we do go up .... I'll be happy to see us win our fair share and even more happy not to see the vomit inducing arrogance that spews out of Gorgie every time a derby rolls around start to become part of our approach ..... I'll be happy to see us do the business on the park and leave the gloating until after the match.

Thecat23
26-03-2017, 04:20 PM

I don't get what's embarrassing? It's a bit fun!

SirDavidsNapper
26-03-2017, 04:22 PM

Their arrogance is probably one of the reasons they've had the upper hand in years gone by. We were too soft on and off the park. Now we're dominating them on a regular basis on the park and in the stands. I won't feel embarrassed for starting a confident thread as I'm confident we'll continue beating them. They are our local rivals so nothing wrong with a bit of a dig at them.

Thecat23
26-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Their arrogance is probably one of the reasons they've had the upper hand in years gone by. We were too soft on and off the park. Now we're dominating them on a regular basis on the park and in the stands. I won't apologise for starting a confident thread as I'm confident we'll continue beating them.

This 👏🏼

Viva_Palmeiras
26-03-2017, 07:25 PM
Whooosh.
Whoosh Whoosh

Jack Hackett
27-03-2017, 12:13 PM
We already own them

HFCdeb
27-03-2017, 01:54 PM
The Yams aren't behind us in the type and quality of player they should be able to attract, what we have now is a level playing field where the two teams are about roughly the same budget wise ...... it should lead to a nip tuck situation in derby matches where you are unlikely to get total domination by one club.

We are on a good run against them just now and though I would love us to kick their ***** every time, the truth is most derby matches will be a close run thing if we do go up .... I'll be happy to see us win our fair share and even more happy not to see the vomit inducing arrogance that spews out of Gorgie every time a derby rolls around start to become part of our approach ..... I'll be happy to see us do the business on the park and leave the gloating until after the match.

I personally don't think the playing field is level. Let's face it, we're going up this season and then what? Derbies, as you quite rightly say, are mostly tightly contested. However, they're a decade behind us in off the field matters. All of our infrastructure is there, stadium is complete and anything else done to it is just icing an already beautiful cake. We produced hugely talented players and sold them on in order to fund the building of our new stand and our training facilities.

They (incase you haven't heard) are trying to fund a new stand; haven't sold any of the players they brought through their youth set up (they found a gem and got lucky with Sow but how often does that happen?); rely on their supporters to run the club with direct debits; are trying to make a DoF model work that traditionally only benefits huge clubs like Man City etc and have Ann Budge regularly stating she has no idea how fan ownership will work and that they're not near it yet (see recent BBC documentary "Scotland's Game" for reference).

Hearts will get some good results, equally, they will get some belters. However, they're still a very unstable club that is still trying to work out its own identity and infrastructure.
Hibs have all of that sorted. The only thing stopping us building on our good foundations will be poor managerial/board level decisions and those seem to be on the wane since a certain Leanne Dempster joined us.

Off the park, the playing field is nowhere near level. We're miles in front.

California-Hibs
27-03-2017, 02:04 PM
Their arrogance is probably one of the reasons they've had the upper hand in years gone by. We were too soft on and off the park. Now we're dominating them on a regular basis on the park and in the stands. I won't feel embarrassed for starting a confident thread as I'm confident we'll continue beating them. They are our local rivals so nothing wrong with a bit of a dig at them.

Ladies and gents, this man gets it! 👍

Viva_Palmeiras
27-03-2017, 03:53 PM
Ladies and gents, this man gets it! 👍

My point would be we can and have done it without arrogance.

So why turn into something of what many call them out for?

First world problems eh? ;) bring on the Jambos ;)

Sammy7nil
27-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Whoosh Whoosh

Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh :greengrin