BullsCloseHibs
25-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Suck on that one you Hearts bell-end.

Northernhibee
25-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Girrrfffffuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

RoslinInstHibby
25-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Take that ya anti-football ex ****bo sour faced p*ick!

Dashing Bob S
25-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Suck on that one you Hearts bell-end.

Well, I know who we won't be rooting for in the play-offs...

Deansy
25-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Wonder if the Jambo-f****r will be man enough to do the after-match interview .........................

Borderhibbie76
25-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Houston u have a problem 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Moody Blues
25-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Totally no need for this type of thread.

Dashing Bob S
25-03-2017, 05:26 PM

Well said.

SmashinGlass
25-03-2017, 05:26 PM

Bolt. More than deserved. Jambo welt that he is

25-03-2017, 05:27 PM
Get it right round in and about ye you Hearts *******

Salt N Sauzee
25-03-2017, 05:28 PM

Plenty need. Guys a total fanny.

Albanian Hibs
25-03-2017, 05:28 PM

😂😂😂 aye right then

Get it round ya, ya red faced welt

whiskas
25-03-2017, 05:29 PM
A Total need for this type of thread.
Fixed that for you :D

Deansy

'Whoosh' moment ??

Moody Blues

Yes,I totally agree he deserved it. But some of the statements on this thread are OTT

EH6 Hibby
25-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Yes,I totally agree he deserved it. But some of the statements on this thread are OTT

What comments are OTT?

HoboHarry
25-03-2017, 05:32 PM
What is Falkirk's average home gate? Anyone know?

judas
25-03-2017, 05:32 PM
I share the excitement and it's great to diss a jambo, but he's has done a very decent job at Falkirk.

With his resources, Falkirk shouldn't have been anywhere near us going into this game.

Just saying likes

MWHIBBIES
25-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Get ****ed ya absolute roaster

whiskas
25-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Houstons Agricultural Cloggers Kick Easter Road Senseless

Jim44
25-03-2017, 05:35 PM
Lennon in his interview just complimented Houston saying that, with no disrespect to Falkirk, he is far too good a manager to be managing at this (Championship) level. I don't think many on here will agree with you, Neil.

GreenLake
25-03-2017, 05:36 PM

Totally no need for his type of football.

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-03-2017, 05:36 PM
I share the excitement and it's great to diss a jambo, but he's has done a very decent job at Falkirk.

With his resources, Falkirk shouldn't have been anywhere near us going into this game.

Just saying likes

He can be perceived as a decent enough manager and a fud at the same time, they are not exclusive.

Deansy
25-03-2017, 05:37 PM
Lennon in his interview just complimented Houston saying that, with no respect to Falkirk, he is far too good a manager to be managing at this (Championship) level. I don't think many on here will agree with you, Neil.

Subtle sarcasm from Lennon :wink:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
25-03-2017, 05:38 PM

:thumbsup:

rotherhamrob

Houston admires hibs always.

I'll apologise to Houston for calling him a **** when he apologises to shinnie for his loathsome hearts tribute act of a team purposefully going out to boot him

Dalianwanda

There was only 5 posts before yours and most a quite restrained 😜

hibbycraig
25-03-2017, 05:39 PM

Hi Peter.

Springbank
25-03-2017, 05:41 PM
To be fair, while I'll enjoy games against Hearts, Aberdeen, The Rangers and celtic, I'd rather be playing falkirk than Hamilton, rather dundee Utd than Partick Thistle. Some good clubs at this level who have more about them than the bottom 6 in the prem

Enough said
25-03-2017, 05:54 PM
To be fair, while I'll enjoy games against Hearts, Aberdeen, The Rangers and celtic, I'd rather be playing falkirk than Hamilton, rather dundee Utd than Partick Thistle. Some good clubs at this level who have more about them than the bottom 6 in the prem

Not for me , quicker we are out this league the better . I done care who we face in SPL as long as we are there

SaulGoodman
25-03-2017, 05:58 PM

I agree. I almost feel sorry for the pea headed, sour pussed, graceless, anti football hearts ****.

Dashing Bob S
25-03-2017, 06:00 PM

No way - anybody but Houston for the play-offs. Would like to see Morton go up behind us.

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-03-2017, 06:04 PM
What is Falkirk's average home gate? Anyone know?

About three times what Greenock Morton get.

Aldo
25-03-2017, 06:07 PM

Sorry but have to totally disagree.

The fat Yam grade a roaster fud has brought it all upon himself with his comments!

Well deserved imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

givescotlandfreedom
25-03-2017, 06:12 PM
what'll the excuse be today you beetroot faced toley. GIRUY :giruy2::giruy2:

greenlex
25-03-2017, 06:14 PM
It's all about the budgets.

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-03-2017, 06:17 PM

Our game is crying out for a 16 team top league. Current 12 with any 4 from us, Utd, Falkirk, Morton, Raith, Dunfermline, St Mirren or QOTS. It's an absolute disgrace that our game is being left to suffer because those in charge won't change the set up for fear of losing 4 old firm games. Shameful in fact. Instead we get 4 games against one team [emoji42] and a comical 'top 6' which is rightly ridiculed throughout Britain for being ridiculous. A team in 9th can end the season with more points than the team in 6th. Ridiculous

hfc rd
25-03-2017, 06:31 PM
He got a taste of his own medicine. They done it to us last season by nabbing results at the death against us!

Really hope they get smashed in the playoffs just to ram it up Houston and their fans who seem to act like yams everytime we play them.

HibernianJK
25-03-2017, 06:33 PM
We will see how good a manager he is next season and if he manages to get his Falkirk team promoted without us, Sevco and Hearts in the league.

emerald green
25-03-2017, 06:33 PM
Falkirk are the dirtiest and most cynical team I've watched for a long time, and that is a reflection on their manager at least to some degree.

Things are not helped when weak referees let them away with murder. They know how to "work" these referees. Every game against Hibs seems to descend into a kicking match, and yet another Hibs player gets injured.

Bostonhibby
25-03-2017, 06:41 PM

I agree, but if we put up one saying what we really think those pesky admins will take it down and ban us. We're not yackback or swallow swallow.

Wilson
25-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Subtle sarcasm from Lennon :wink:

I'm not so sure. Lennon and Huston seem to get on. Besides that, Huston's record at Dundee Utd and Falkirk is decent enough.

We might not like his patter or the way he sets his team up but he is a good football coach.

.Sean.
25-03-2017, 06:56 PM
GIRFUY ya baldy Hearts tosser

:giruy2:

SaulGoodman
25-03-2017, 06:58 PM
We might not like his patter or the way he sets his team up but he is a good coach.

Aye if you're a rugby player

Wilson
25-03-2017, 06:59 PM
We will see how good a manager he is next season and if he manages to get his Falkirk team promoted without us, Sevco and Hearts in the league.

Assuming nobody goes up via the play-offs and St. Mirren stay up then the man that takes his team up will have done a great job. Falkirk, Dundee Utd, a resurgent St Mirren. Perhaps Yogi will still be at Raith? I'm glad we will be well out of it - put it that way.

I'd say Falkirk under Huston would have a good chance.

emerald green
25-03-2017, 07:01 PM
I'm not so sure. Lennon and Huston seem to get on. Besides that, Huston's record at Dundee Utd and Falkirk is decent enough.

We might not like his patter or the way he sets his team up but he is a good coach.

His "patter" is s****. His team's tactics are a disgrace. Hertz ****.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-03-2017, 07:02 PM
Get it wrapped right round ye, Houston.

HibernianJK
25-03-2017, 07:05 PM
Assuming nobody goes up via the play-offs and St. Mirren stay up then the man that takes his team up will have done a great job. Falkirk, Dundee Utd, a resurgent St Mirren. Perhaps Yogi will still be at Raith? I'm glad we will be well out of it - put it that way.

I'd say Falkirk under Huston would have a good chance.

But I'm saying if he's all that he should be able to get Falkirk up without any of the really big guns shouldn't he?

lord bunberry
25-03-2017, 07:06 PM
I sat in the west lower today and he was ABSOLUTELY GUTTED when that goal went in. His beetroot napper and his team of absolute hatchet men finally got what they deserved today. **** him and **** his team.

WhileTheChief..
25-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Say what you like about him but he's a decent manager that has done extremely well with that squad of players.

He sets them up to be hard and gets results. Can't blame him for playing to their strengths.

That performance today was probably the best from an away team at ER this season. Certainly gave us a decent game and were far better than Dundee Utd or Hearts.

greenpaper55
25-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Houston said on the BBC website that he thought they did not deserve to lose !

https://reaction.life/behind-grandstanding-snp-relentless-decline/

greenpaper55
25-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Oops wrong houston !.

lord bunberry
25-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Houston said on the BBC website that he thought they did not deserve to lose !

https://reaction.life/behind-grandstanding-snp-relentless-decline/

Unfortunately for him they did. Hahahahahahahajahahahahahhahahahahahahajahahahhaah ahahahahahahha

Wilson
25-03-2017, 07:14 PM
But I'm saying if he's all that he should be able to get Falkirk up without any of the really big guns shouldn't he?

You are correct and I think he could do it.

The Harp
25-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Huston and Falkirk are well-suited imo. Falkirk are right up there with the dirtiest teams it's been my misfortune to have seen at ER and on their own patch over the years.
As for Huston, he is graceless in defeat anytime I've heard him and some of his players take hacking and cheating to new levels during games. Their tactics must be down to the man in charge.
Can't agree with those offended by some of the comments aimed at him. I'd say they were well-deserved.

Dashing Bob S
25-03-2017, 07:21 PM
It's all about the budgets.

There is that old saying 'you can only pish with the cock you've got'. But if you keep on boasting that yours is just a tiddler, like Houston constantly does, then you have to expect some ridicule when you get stripped for action.

R'Albin
25-03-2017, 07:29 PM

:faf:

HibbySpurs
25-03-2017, 07:35 PM

This. Said as much to a Falkirk supporting friend after the game. At least they bring a vocal support and give a hard game whilst trying to score.

I for one would rather have them visit ER twice next season than say Ross County or Motherwell, total ***** bags of clubs.

kaimendhibs
25-03-2017, 07:40 PM
This. Said as much to a Falkirk supporting friend after the game. At least they bring a vocal support and give a hard game whilst trying to score.

I for one would rather have them visit ER twice next season than say Ross County or Motherwell, total ***** bags of clubs.
Vocal support. They only have one song and thats gash. 900 for a game less than an hour away of todays importance. Crap club, crap hacking players, crap support and a total roaster of a manager. Hope we dont play them for years

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

HibbySpurs
25-03-2017, 07:40 PM
I sat in the west lower today and he was ABSOLUTELY GUTTED when that goal went in. His beetroot napper and his team of absolute hatchet men finally got what they deserved today. **** him and **** his team.

Whilst that is most "pleasing" to read :greengrin I think any manager worth his salt should be "absolutely gutted" when his team loses to a last minute goal?

He is a welt btw but I think he's done well with the "resources" at his disposal... I was nervous we would lose today put it that way.

HibbySpurs
25-03-2017, 07:42 PM
There is that old saying 'you can only pish with the cock you've got'. But if you keep on boasting that yours is just a tiddler, like Houston constantly does, then you have to expect some ridicule when you get stripped for action.

lol, love that

BullsCloseHibs
25-03-2017, 07:42 PM

Just saying likes

Wish ex Jambo's and the likes would be as complimentary about Hibs.

F__k him. Arrogant Jambo tosser

RoscoHibby
25-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Get it right roond ye tomato heid.

We're due at least another half dozen last minute winners to come some where close to luck 'evening itself out over a season' considering the last 2 yrs against that shower of hatchet bar stewards.

Buck you and your tin pot team. Again, right roond ye Peter. You hertz cant.

HibernianJK
25-03-2017, 08:07 PM
You are correct and I think he could do it.

Then we are debating the same point :greengrin

I'm not saying he can't, but if he doesn't he'll look like a bit of a fud IMO.

Wilson
25-03-2017, 08:10 PM
Then we are debating the same point :greengrin

I'm not saying he can't, but if he doesn't he'll look like a bit of a fud IMO.

He looks like a bit of a fud anyway :)

Smartie
25-03-2017, 08:10 PM
We should have a "things we'll miss most about being the Championship" thread when (!?!?!) we go up.

Ruining Peter Houston's Saturday nights will have to be right up there.

matty_f
25-03-2017, 08:17 PM
**** you Houston.

hibsboy69
25-03-2017, 08:18 PM
Say what you like about him but he's a decent manager that has done extremely well with that squad of players.

He sets them up to be hard and gets results. Can't blame him for playing to their strengths.

That performance today was probably the best from an away team at ER this season. Certainly gave us a decent game and were far better than Dundee Utd or Hearts.

Ok I'll say what I like about him, here goes :-

He's a bitter, bald, anti-football, Hearts prick......oh and he's ugly too!

Cheers.

Famous Fiver
25-03-2017, 08:24 PM
He couldn't complain about McGinn today.

Due to the fact he was not on the radio after the match today we couldn't hear his opinion of Shinnie after he was halved by Taiwo in what was even more of a red than when he was last here.

Funny, he can't wait to get on the radio when the result goes his way.

Absolute, total disgrace of a manger, sending out his team to kick lumps out of the opposition. Would dearly love to see them remain in the Championship for ever and a day while they use these tactics.

22 fouls conceded and that ws without at least the same number the ref chose to ignore.

I hope Mr Houston has a miserable Saturday evening, in fact I hope he has lots of miserable Saturday evenings.

Jack
25-03-2017, 08:28 PM

Just saying likes

For as long as managers like him put out teams like that and are allowed to get away with it by incompetent referees Scottish football will stay in the doldrums.

That's anti football make no mistake.

Davy Mac
25-03-2017, 08:30 PM
Can't think of a better manager to GIRUY.

Interestingly he is actually a Sellick fan, which is surprising I know but in reality he is a naebody in the game.

Bitter, wee cock of a man, no sympathy and what goes around comes around, oh and by the way, hope you get rodgered in the play offs as well. Ta, ta ya walloper.

25-03-2017, 08:37 PM
Can't stand Houston. A classless, bitter, foaming at the mouth auld hearts fud who would rather slit his wrists than say anything even remotely complimentary about hibs. Sets up his teams in typical yam fashion with the sole aim to simply kick lumps out the opposition. Very sore loser and a very ungracious winner.

Was turning to the fans behind the dug out giving it big licks when they scored the equaliser.

Well GURFUY ya tit

allezsauzee
25-03-2017, 08:47 PM
Won't miss his shiny beetroot heid at all next season. Hope Morton batter them in the play offs

cabbageandribs1875
25-03-2017, 08:50 PM
interestingly Houston's falkirk have only picked up 4 points out of 24 against us and Morton this season

bingo70
25-03-2017, 08:55 PM
interestingly Houston's falkirk have only picked up 4 points out of 24 against us and Morton this season

Should have got more crosses into the box

heretoday
25-03-2017, 08:56 PM
Falkirk are the team Hearts could be if they put their minds to it.

CropleyisGod
25-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Sad thing is they play some nice passing football, counter attack well, support each other brilliantly (how many breakdown balls did we win?) BUT, there is the over coached cynical bit. Nasty wee tackles, time wasting, talking back to the ref at every opportunity. Thank you James Keatings [emoji16]

Albanian Hibs
25-03-2017, 09:32 PM

What vocal support was that? Crap fans crap team

Diclonius
25-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Stubbs v Houston: P11 W2 D5 L4

Lennon v Houston: P4 W3 D1 L0

One thing Lennon definitely has got right is our record v Falkirk. He's got more wins against them in the one season than Stubbs did in two.

Callum_62
25-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Houston does a more than decent job at Falkirk

Lennon thinks Houston is a very good manager who should be managing at a higher level

SirDavidsNapper
25-03-2017, 09:54 PM
He's worked wonders at Falkirk to be fair. Extremely unlucky to have had Hibs, Hearts and Rangers in the same league over last few seasons. Also made a cup final and playoff final. Can't say he hasn't done a good job. Still think he's a welt though.

Mantis Toboggan
25-03-2017, 09:56 PM
He has done brilliant with falkirk. Pretty clear that their team are totally in to what he is trying to do.
He does however have a head like a diseased potato.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
25-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Can't stand Houston. A classless, bitter, foaming at the mouth auld hearts fud who would rather slit his wrists than say anything even remotely complimentary about hibs. Sets up his teams in typical yam fashion with the sole aim to simply kick lumps out the opposition. Very sore loser and a very ungracious winner.

Was turning to the fans behind the dug out giving it big licks when they scored the equaliser.

Well GURFUY ya tit

:top marks :agree: Loathsome individual.

Thecat23
25-03-2017, 10:04 PM
Houston has his players so fired up they just want to take our players out. First foul of the game was soon as we kicked off. Playing Hibs is a cup final to some of these boys including tomato head.

Hibs deserved the win in the end and a strike like that so late on made it all the sweater.

On a side note Houston looks the type to go home and sit in a white vest and pants while smashing into a 6 pack of McEwans Export, while watching re-runs of Auf Wiedersehen Pet.

kaimendhibs
25-03-2017, 10:09 PM
Houston has his players so fired up they just want to take our players out. First foul of the game was soon as we kicked off. Playing Hibs is a cup final to some of these boys including tomato head.

Hibs deserved the win in the end and a strike like that so late on made it all the sweater.

On a side note Houston looks the type to go home and sit in a white vest and pants while smashing into a 6 pack of McEwans Export, while watching re-runs of Auf Wiedersehen Pet.
😂😂😂😂

greenlex
25-03-2017, 10:11 PM

Eating doritos off his belly.

James70
25-03-2017, 10:16 PM
I read somewhere that Falkirk have the best disciplinary record in the Championship. No wonder when they commit twice as many fouls as Hibs but only get one more player booked than Hibs in today's game.

Hibs90
25-03-2017, 10:19 PM

Nothing wrong with that :greengrin

Thecat23
25-03-2017, 10:26 PM

Exactly 😁

stuart-farquhar
25-03-2017, 10:27 PM

that's bad j ffs

NRW_Hibbie
25-03-2017, 10:29 PM
That is gold.

pacorosssco
25-03-2017, 10:32 PM
Houston does a more than decent job at Falkirk

Lennon thinks Houston is a very good manager who should be managing at a higher level

Yes dont like him yet they could still join us in SPL Tbh was surprised killie blew away play offs last season. Has a few good players in side which will move on and make his job harder.

NRW_Hibbie
25-03-2017, 10:34 PM

Is that supposed to be a criticism?

pacorosssco
25-03-2017, 10:37 PM

Should be watching re run game with 6 pack before down time aufp no? Vest personal thing nought against. Prefer dressing goon ma sell

Thecat23
25-03-2017, 10:39 PM

Yeah.. I'm more a Coors light these days and prefer Knight Rider re-runs. That's the cool thing to do these days 😎

BS44
25-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Why was he wearing one oven glove today

Deansy
25-03-2017, 11:57 PM
As far as I'm concerned, Houston thoroughly deserves all the hate and contempt he gets from Hibs-fans - he's your average acid-tongued, hate-filled Jambo who absolutely spits poison whenever our name comes up !. In almost every single interview he NEVER misses the opportunity to have a dig at us - it stems from him obviously being just another one of them who actually brought into their 30+ years of 'Finance Football Business-plan' when they went from 'Every granny's favourite' to being a 'Big team' ..................... or so they thought/believed !

Fortunately 'Reality' and basic economics put them back in their place but hasn't quite finished yet ..........................

Col2
26-03-2017, 12:01 AM

We're due at least another half dozen last minute winners to come some where close to luck 'evening itself out over a season' considering the last 2 yrs against that shower of hatchet bar stewards.

Post of the night sir.

givescotlandfreedom
26-03-2017, 12:32 AM

You could see that by their fans' reaction when they equalised. Running towards the east and going mental like they'd won a trophy.

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-03-2017, 12:58 AM
Nothing wrong with that :greengrin

Do you make a habit of eating Doritos off of Houston's belly?

HoboHarry
26-03-2017, 01:03 AM
Yeah.. I'm more a Coors light these days and prefer Knight Rider re-runs. That's the cool thing to do these days 😎
Uncultured oik. Cheeky wee Bordeaux is more my tipple of an evening.......

Unseen work
26-03-2017, 01:05 AM
As much as I hate him and Falkirk, which is a lot - he does seem to get them performing very very well with limited resources.

They've done not bad this season and will fancy there chances at play offs, last season finished 2nd and season before got to a cup final.

His style is awful and he tries to bully teams but it is pretty successful.

Wouldn't mind if we plucked a couple of players off him this summer to rub it in his face however.

HoboHarry
26-03-2017, 01:05 AM

Get off the fence and tell us what you really think FFS..........

Eaststandee
26-03-2017, 01:10 AM
Should have got more crosses into the box
10/10 😂

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

theonlywayisup
26-03-2017, 06:19 AM
Falkirk manager Peter Houston: "It's cruel to take. Don't take anything away from the goal, it was a quality goal. The only place the ball could go was in the top corner. So I have to give Keatings credit for the goal.

"Robbie Thomson in goal has not had an awful lot to do. It was a cracking match, both sides served up end-to-end football at times.

"We have to get back on the winning trail. We have lost the last two games, unbelievably. I don't think we deserved to lose against Morton last week and I don't think we deserved to lose today either."

He always says that against us.

lapsedhibee
26-03-2017, 06:33 AM
He always says that against us.
Originally Posted by Peter Houston via BBC website

"Robbie Thomson in goal has not had an awful lot to do. It was a cracking match, both sides served up end-to-end football at times."

And he has a cracking analytical brain, spotting today that both sides served up end-to-end football. Not at all like those matches where just one of the sides serves up end-to-end football.

green day
26-03-2017, 06:42 AM
As much as I hate him and Falkirk, which is a lot - he does seem to get them performing very very well with limited resources.

They've done not bad this season and will fancy there chances at play offs, last season finished 2nd and season before got to a cup final.

His style is awful and he tries to bully teams but it is pretty successful..

Agree the bit in bold.

he is, however, a classless red faced jambo fud who never gives us any credit.

Yesterday his team should have been going all guns blazing to win that game, it was last chance saloon. Instead he sent them out to kick, hack, waste time and generally cheat at every opportunity.

How dicks like Baird stay on the park is beyond me. Aided by a totally useless set of officials this utter tw@t gets away with it every time.

Instead of the "plucky team, low resources" nonsense, what Falkirk fans should be asking is if he is such a tactical maestro, why he set them up like that in their last chance to reel us in?

Guy is a dick and glad to see we have put them in their place when it counts.

Borderhibbie76
26-03-2017, 08:18 AM
Stubbs v Houston: P11 W2 D5 L4

Lennon v Houston: P4 W3 D1 L0

One thing Lennon definitely has got right is our record v Falkirk. He's got more wins against them in the one season than Stubbs did in two.
A big reason why we r on the verge of finally getting out this league. Reverse the Falkirk results and they would be top right now. Stubbsy for sending reason always struggled against tomato heid

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GreenCastle
26-03-2017, 08:28 AM
Having watched Hibs play Falkirk in very game this season in person we have grinded our results and agree something Stubbs couldn't do for various reasons.

Houston doesn't help himself but I would definilty take some of their players.

One Day
26-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Vocal support. They only have one song and thats gash. 900 for a game less than an hour away of todays importance. Crap club, crap hacking players, crap support and a total roaster of a manager. Hope we dont play them for years

that's how I feel about them too