PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Office

StevieT
24-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Does anyone know what time the ticket office opens tomorrow? I need to pick up my Dunfermline tickets but don't want to be in the way of those picking up tickets for the match tomorrow.

Albanian Hibs
24-03-2017, 09:26 PM
Does anyone know what time the ticket office opens tomorrow? I need to pick up my Dunfermline tickets but don't want to be in the way of those picking up tickets for the match tomorrow.

I need to do that to and to also upgrade my sons st to an adult for tomorrow. Might go down a bit earlier than normal.

iwasthere1972
25-03-2017, 12:27 AM

This might help.

Hibernian take on Falkirk at Easter Road this Saturday in the Ladbrokes Championship, with plenty at stake for both sides.

Supporters can find all the matchday information below.

Tickets

Tickets are on sale at the Hibernian Ticket Office from 10am-1pm. Thereafter tickets will only be on sale from the Ticket Pods, which are in operation at the East, Famous Five and West Stands, subject to ticket availability. The West Stand Ticket Pod is located at the south end of the stand. Ticket pods are open from 1pm.