PDA

View Full Version : NHC When Strachan goes after Sunday

cleanyman
23-03-2017, 09:08 AM
Who is getting the job?

Not many out there. Does Tommy Wright's face fit?

Betty Boop
23-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Who is getting the job?

Malky McKay

Hiber-nation
23-03-2017, 09:16 AM
Stubbsy would be nice :greengrin

GreenNWhiteArmy
23-03-2017, 09:21 AM
Need to be big and ambitious. We're Scotland FFS hardly a tin pot nation and if we want to reach another major tournament really need to get the right man in cause the players we have (in certain positions) aint bad. Certainly no worse than a ROI or NI.

I'd try for Jurgen Klinsmann or Claudio Ranieri personally

23-03-2017, 09:23 AM
Michael O'Neil would be a good appointment but (a) would he take the job? and (b) can the SFA afford him? I reckon the answer to both Qs is no.

Diclonius
23-03-2017, 09:24 AM
It doesn't matter. Nothing will change.

bingo70
23-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Think Lars Laggerback has retired but if he could be persuaded he'd be a good appointment.

Could actually take some inspiration from the rugby team who seemed to have had some success appointing a relatively unknown foreigner.

Green forever
23-03-2017, 09:27 AM
Stuart Baxter 😁😁

Since90+2
23-03-2017, 09:43 AM
Think Lars Laggerback has retired but if he could be persuaded he'd be a good appointment.

Could actually take some inspiration from the rugby team who seemed to have had some success appointing a relatively unknown foreigner.

Vern Cotter was a massive coup for Scottish Rugby certainly not a relative unknown. Before Scotland he was coach of one of the biggest club sides in Europe and had won rugby the equivalent of the Champions League with them.

Sadly there is no chance of a similar figure taking over the Scottish football team.

Carheenlea
23-03-2017, 09:43 AM
Didn't think I would ever get to this stage with our national team, but I honestly couldn't care who gets the job next, and won't give it a minutes thought. Will still watch campaign games down the pub, but honestly not bothered who the next manager will be.

Smartie
23-03-2017, 09:51 AM
The current manager really does my head in, but until Scotland discover a couple of centre-halves it really doesn't matter who the Scotland manager is, as we will get nowhere with the glaring deficiencies we currently have in our side.

Geo_1875
23-03-2017, 09:52 AM
Stuart Baxter 😁😁

Could Cathro do it part-time?

greenpaper55
23-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Only when the fear factor is taken out of Scottish football by having a bigger league will our own players flourish. Take a look at most teams and they are stuffed with journeymen from every corner of the globe to the detriment of our young players who dare not be played. But hey Doncaster and his crew know what they are doing don't they ? In fact he wanted a ten team league not so long ago so what chance have we got with people like him in charge !

poolman
23-03-2017, 10:06 AM

Maybe he wouldn't like two part time jobs

supermcginn
23-03-2017, 10:13 AM

Lagerback has just been appointed norway manager.

.Sean.
23-03-2017, 10:14 AM
Stuart Baxter 😁😁
Nevio Scala

Brightside
23-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Who is getting the job?

I dont understand why he is getting such an easy time of it from the press. They were shockingly bad. With Mulgrew and Berra as his new CH partnership we are going to lose a shed load of goals against anybody decent.

On the manager question the only SFA person i'd look at would be Scott Gemmel. But we must get away from these ancient relics that are taking us deeper and deeper down the ratings.

sleeping giant
23-03-2017, 10:22 AM
McLeish will be touting himself no doubt.

bingo70
23-03-2017, 10:24 AM
I dont understand why he is getting such an easy time of it from the press. They were shockingly bad. With Mulgrew and Berra as his new CH partnership we are going to lose a shed load of goals against anybody decent.

On the manager question the only SFA person i'd look at would be Scott Gemmel. But we must get away from these ancient relics that are taking us deeper and deeper down the ratings.

Because he's Scottish is the answer to your question.

Scott Gemmill is a funny one, came across very well in interviews around the time he was linked with hibs but I'm surprised nobody has taken a chance on him.

Michael
23-03-2017, 10:44 AM
Players are simply not good enough. No manager could qualify for a world cup with that team.

biotech
23-03-2017, 10:58 AM

He'd to upgrade his laptop!

California-Hibs
23-03-2017, 11:02 AM
Players are simply not good enough. No manager could qualify for a world cup with that team.

Disagree. You have players playing regularly in the English Premiership/Championship not to mention one in the Bundeslegia aswel. Players also like Griffiths who has been given Champions League exposure with Celtic and scored too.

I don't buy into the not enough quality at all. It's a total keek argument. Now, the correct players/formation/motivation, THAT is what needs badly addressed.

J-C
23-03-2017, 11:03 AM
Not in the slightest bit interested TBH, it'll be a job for the boys so expect Malky or god forbid Mark McGhee.

We need someone who will pick players on form, playing regularly and give youth a chance, something WGS has failed to do.

Bristolhibby
23-03-2017, 11:04 AM
It's total negligence the state of the game today.

To field a team with a winger at Right Back and centre halves who are clearly terrible is criminal.

This is a systemic issue, unfortunately this has to be recognised and addressed at the top of the game.

Bigger leagues would have a massive effect. Clubs have to shoulder this responsibility also. We do need to give up some home OF games to bring this about. It would weaken the OF and at the same time allow teams to play young Scottish talent.

I refuse to believe the likes of Wales and Ireland are naturally better than us.

J

Pretty Boy
23-03-2017, 11:04 AM
Strachan won't be sacked if Scotland lose on Sunday. The SFA made a big deal of publicly backing him and they won't climb down so quickly.

He'll plod on to complete another failure of a campaign. The next campaign will be written of as 'transitional' and so on and so forth.

Bristolhibby
23-03-2017, 11:05 AM
As has been said, 2/1 for a Slovenia win.

Fill yer boots chaps.

J

SirDavidsNapper
23-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Lost all interest in international football. Just gets in the way of the real stuff

Brightside
23-03-2017, 11:18 AM

If Ireland and Wales can do it why can't we? The bare minimum you can have is organisation. At least make us hard to beat to start with - classic counter attacking football.

Michael
23-03-2017, 11:29 AM
If Ireland and Wales can do it why can't we? The bare minimum you can have is organisation. At least make us hard to beat to start with - classic counter attacking football.

I'm talking about the world cup. The euros is much easier and we should expect to qualify most years for it now.

Ireland last qualified for a world cup in 2002, so they're not doing much better than us in that regard.

23-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Strachan's been on a job swap with Nicola Sturgeon for the last 12 months, did nobody notice?

HibernianJK
23-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Fergie should really be the first man they ask and it's not even close.

Whether he would want it is another matter but he really should be asked just in case.

After him? Not sure, Mackay will probably get it.

fat freddy
23-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Only one ex internationalist with the experience, the vision, the mentality and the discipline to rejuvinate the Scotland squad, John Collins.

Hiber-nation
23-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Disagree. You have players playing regularly in the English Premiership/Championship not to mention one in the Bundeslegia aswel. Players also like Griffiths who has been given Champions League exposure with Celtic and scored too.

I don't buy into the not enough quality at all. It's a total keek argument. Now, the correct players/formation/motivation, THAT is what needs badly addressed.

We have no centre backs and no strikers who are anywhere near the level required.

Is It On....
23-03-2017, 12:14 PM

Michael O'Neil is a major problem for the SFA as he is proving what a good manager can do with a limited playing pool.

23-03-2017, 12:19 PM
Moyes - before he buys Jason or SJM for Sunderland.

KeithTheHibby
23-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Strachan won't be sacked if Scotland lose on Sunday. The SFA made a big deal of publicly backing him and they won't climb down so quickly.

He'll plod on to complete another failure of a campaign. The next campaign will be written of as 'transitional' and so on and so forth.

There is no doubt in my mind that if we fail to win on Sunday Strachan will walk. He won't be sacked as you say as that would cost money.

lyonhibs
23-03-2017, 12:22 PM

I can assure you, having been in Bratislava, that these players in a Scotland strip, are not good enough.

snooky
23-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Whats Colin Calderwood doing these days? :coffee:

Brightside
23-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Fergie should really be the first man they ask and it's not even close.

Whether he would want it is another matter but he really should be asked just in case.

After him? Not sure, Mackay will probably get it.

Fergie??? SAF?? Are you nuts. You can;t keep him out a wine bottle long enough.

since90plustwo
23-03-2017, 01:32 PM
I can assure you, having been in Bratislava, that these players in a Scotland strip, are not good enough.

individually we have a group more than capable of qualifying. Look at the quality of players we have - Snodgrass, Ritchie, Burke, all 3 have made big money moves in the last 6/7 months. We have an abundance of good quality left backs, right backs and centre backs not so much.In the middle of the park we have players like Darren Fletcher, Tom Cairney, STuart ARmstrong who have all been standouts for their clubs this year. Out wide we have players like Forrest and Matt Phillips who again have been ourtansding this year. The players arn't the problem. The motivation and tactical instructions they are recieving from their manager are.

Brightside
23-03-2017, 01:33 PM
We have no centre backs and no strikers who are anywhere near the level required.

There is plenty talent available. Just a shame that they have Presley looking for CHs for them....and also plenty strikers.

Hiber-nation
23-03-2017, 01:38 PM
There is plenty talent available. Just a shame that they have Presley looking for CHs for them....and also plenty strikers.

Who? I can't think of any centre back or striker playing at a decent level other than those who he's included. In fact Shinnie of Aberdeen is the only player in any position who I think can consider themself hard done by. Having said that I want Strachan out asap.

MWHIBBIES
23-03-2017, 01:51 PM
I'm talking about the world cup. The euros is much easier and we should expect to qualify most years for it now.

Ireland last qualified for a world cup in 2002, so they're not doing much better than us in that regard.Scotland shouldn't expect to qualify for anything, they have to earn it like Ireland and Wales did. Wales got to the semi final ffs, they are MILES ahead of Scotland.

jacomo
23-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Only one ex internationalist with the experience, the vision, the mentality and the discipline to rejuvinate the Scotland squad, John Collins.

I think he'd be great. He'd bring focus and tactical nous.

(If someone mentions Kevin at CH v Aberdeen, I really will scream).

hibsbollah
23-03-2017, 02:00 PM
Need to be big and ambitious. We're Scotland FFS hardly a tin pot nation and if we want to reach another major tournament really need to get the right man in cause the players we have (in certain positions) aint bad. Certainly no worse than a ROI or NI.

I'd try for Jurgen Klinsmann or Claudio Ranieri personally

I dunno who you would define as a 'Tin Pot Nation' (Faroes? Liechtenstein?) but we have a crap league with crap players that have never really achieved anything since they introduced colour tellies and men stopped wearing bunnets to the games. Id say we are a tin pot nation in footballing terms.

HIBERNIAN-0762
23-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Alex Rae?

southern hibby
23-03-2017, 02:10 PM

I believe his laptop in the off position could do a better job than him

GGTTH

Is It On....
23-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Alex Rae?

Is this a wind up?

GreenNWhiteArmy
23-03-2017, 02:33 PM
I dunno who you would define as a 'Tin Pot Nation' (Faroes? Liechtenstein?) but we have a crap league with crap players that have never really achieved anything since they introduced colour tellies and men stopped wearing bunnets to the games. Id say we are a tin pot nation in footballing terms.

yeah i'd say you've got the definiton of tin pot nation right with the likes of the Faroes and Liechtenstein. I'll agree our league structure is shocking but crap players? na not having that. In the last campaign, most of us going to the games almost thought we'd qualified after the Ireland game. We matched Poland and should have won. Should have got something against Germany and actually, if you look at the performances and results from the start of Strachan's reign we were actually on an upward trajectory with most thinking we'd turned the corner after a torrid time under Levein. Played decent enough football. Beating Croatia twice, Poland so that tells me we have decent enough quality. Would you say either of the Irelands have a better league? or better players? Maybe 2 or 3 but thats about it.

Players we have coming through like Mcginn, Tierney, Robertson, Burke, Mckay should have been proerply blooded in to the team. Players like Fletcher/Snodgrass/Morrison/Bardsley (if he got picked) are established English Premiership players

The problem imo is the manager plays the same style with the same players against different opposition. Something NL has actually done a lot of as well (like playing BArtley at home against clubs like Ayr and Dumbarton when he isnt needed)

At the start of the qualifying campaign i felt we had a chance to qualify, and in reality the only result i'm REALLY disappointed about is the Lithuania game at home. I don't think many of the players starting last night will get in the starting 11 but going in to it, IF we actually attack with a tempo then i'm confident enough we'll get a positive result

Brightside
23-03-2017, 02:36 PM
Who? I can't think of any centre back or striker playing at a decent level other than those who he's included. In fact Shinnie of Aberdeen is the only player in any position who I think can consider themself hard done by. Having said that I want Strachan out asap.

Centre Halves I'd have tried by now.

Paul Hanlon
Steven Anderson
Mark Reynolds
Cameron Burgess
Will Boyle
Liam Cooper
Jack Hendry

Forwards
Jamie Paterson
Matt Philips
Lee Erwin
Cameron Stewart
Sam Gallgher
Oliver McBurnie

There are loads that at least should be tried out in friendlies and see what they have .....but we continue to pick and play guys that have been bang average for 10 years.

Hiber-nation
23-03-2017, 02:45 PM

Paul Hanlon
Steven Anderson
Mark Reynolds
Cameron Burgess
Will Boyle
Liam Cooper
Jack Hendry

Forwards
Jamie Paterson
Matt Philips
Lee Erwin
Cameron Stewart
Sam Gallgher
Oliver McBurnie

There are loads that at least should be tried out in friendlies and see what they have .....but we continue to pick and play guys that have been bang average for 10 years.

Well there are 6 in that list I haven't even heard of. Phillips was in the squad but pulled out injured. Erwin struggles to get a game for Oldham. Steven Anderson is a poor man's Darren McGregor, miles below international class.

Keith_M
23-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Ally McCoist?

:duck:

HoboHarry
23-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Resign? Any banger who thinks that Jack Hamilton is worthy of a call up should fired immediately. Jesus Christ...........

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/hearts-goalkeeper-jack-hamilton-added-to-scotland-squad-1-4402053

RoYO!
23-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Don't know if this has been mentioned, sorry if it has.

I decided to check how much a seat is in the north stand.

40 quid! 40!!

That is simply unreal! Still thousands of tickets left.

DownInAlbion
23-03-2017, 05:44 PM
Alex Neil.

OxoHibby
23-03-2017, 05:52 PM
I think he'd be great. He'd bring focus and tactical nous.

(If someone mentions Kevin at CH v Aberdeen, I really will scream).

Collins would be to radical for the sea. Would need the support to really change things and his time with us shows he probably wouldn't get it. Since the late 70s there has been task force after task force to look at the Scottish game but all we have seen is a slow painful decline. Saw to me there is a culture at the core that doesn't want real change

hibbymark
23-03-2017, 05:54 PM
Resign? Any banger who thinks that Jack Hamilton is worthy of a call up should fired immediately. Jesus Christ...........

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/hearts-goalkeeper-jack-hamilton-added-to-scotland-squad-1-4402053

The Gorgie Zibi ! Nail coffin

Lago
23-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Never understood the Strachan love in, apart from Celtic his managerial success has been poor.

Slavoj Zizek
23-03-2017, 06:22 PM
Why not employ Anna Signeul, who has turned a bunch of amateur sports science/PE students into the envy of every UEFA football association. Or Hope Powell who single handedly professionalized the English FA's approach to coaching. Screw it Alex Mcleish and Jimmy Calderwood are available... :rolleyes:

alihibs1
23-03-2017, 06:23 PM
Alex Neil. Just been sacked by Norwich ( I know that doesn't sound good) did great in his first season and didn't seem out of his depth in the premier league despite getting relegated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fuzzywuzzy
23-03-2017, 06:28 PM
Don't know if this has been mentioned, sorry if it has.

I decided to check how much a seat is in the north stand.

40 quid! 40!!

That is simply unreal! Still thousands of tickets left.

Just shows detached they are from the man on the street. Their main focus seems to be keeping corporate happy. If they're happy with a crap team and half empty ground then screw 'em

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-03-2017, 06:32 PM
Whats Colin Calderwood doing these days? :coffee:

He would surely cost sweeties to hire?

Is It On....
23-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Never understood the Strachan love in, apart from Celtic his managerial success has been poor.

And anyone, apart from the gardener, should be able to achieve success with Sellik or Oldco/Sevco given their financial advantage.

Allant1981
23-03-2017, 08:00 PM

Paul Hanlon
Steven Anderson
Mark Reynolds
Cameron Burgess
Will Boyle
Liam Cooper
Jack Hendry

Forwards
Jamie Paterson
Matt Philips
Lee Erwin
Cameron Stewart
Sam Gallgher
Oliver McBurnie

you seriously think that guys playing league 1 football in england and the championship in scotland are good enough to improve us a football team and compete with decent nations? sorry but those defenders and strikers(except philips) you have mentioned arent good enough to help us progress, mcburnie for example has only scored about 8 times in 3 years

hibsbollah
23-03-2017, 08:08 PM
Why not employ Anna Signeul, who has turned a bunch of amateur sports science/PE students into the envy of every UEFA football association. Or Hope Powell who single handedly professionalized the English FA's approach to coaching. Screw it Alex Mcleish and Jimmy Calderwood are available... :rolleyes:

Hope Powell is a great shout. But can you imagine the Troon mafia appointing a black woman to do anything else but get them the dessert menu?

chrisski33
23-03-2017, 08:09 PM
poss someone like Brendan Rodgers but no chance of him taking it lol

bingo70
23-03-2017, 08:19 PM
Hope Powell is a great shout. But can you imagine the Troon mafia appointing a black woman to do anything else but get them the dessert menu?

Not a great shout at all, ridiculous suggest actually imo.

Gaining the respect and managing the egos of a football changing room is one of the main jobs of a manger now and she's done nothing to suggest she'd be able to do that.

Women and men's football are so different they're almost different sports. Time may show that managers can interchange between them but no way should that gamble take place at national team level.

Apologies if that's a whoosh moment

Sir David Gray
23-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Stubbsy would be nice :greengrin

He knows how to manage a team to victory at Hampden as well which is always handy for a Scotland manager. :greengrin

GreenCastle
23-03-2017, 08:56 PM

Anna has done a great job with Scottish Womens team but already has s new job lined up.

Hope struggled with England women's team and Sampson has taken the team to a new level.

It doesn't matter who Scotland employ - the SFA are idiots and the structure / coaching / lack of talent means whoever becomes manager till the whole structure of Scottish football improves.

heretoday
23-03-2017, 10:14 PM

I think they'd do it if persuaded that it would put them in a good light with the man upstairs.

at last 61
24-03-2017, 04:26 AM
Only when the fear factor is taken out of Scottish football by having a bigger league will our own players flourish. Take a look at most teams and they are stuffed with journeymen from every corner of the globe to the detriment of our young players who dare not be played. But hey Doncaster and his crew know what they are doing don't they ? In fact he wanted a ten team league not so long ago so what chance have we got with people like him in charge !
You been listening to my rants. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
24-03-2017, 05:34 AM
Anna has done a great job with Scottish Womens team but already has s new job lined up.

Hope struggled with England women's team and Sampson has taken the team to a new level.

It doesn't matter who Scotland employ - the SFA are idiots and the structure / coaching / lack of talent means whoever becomes manager till the whole structure of Scottish football improves.

Yeah, but the main stand at Hampden is lovely.

What do you mean thats not the most important thjng in Scottish fitba...??!!

mjhibby
24-03-2017, 06:32 AM
Didn't think I would ever get to this stage with our national team, but I honestly couldn't care who gets the job next, and won't give it a minutes thought. Will still watch campaign games down the pub, but honestly not bothered who the next manager will be.

I'm at the same stage of indifference but don't even watch the game anymore. We are such a crap team to watch we don't even have the consolation of some decent football when we get beat. Unless the opposition are playing the good football.

Niffy
24-03-2017, 06:42 AM
Walter Smith was doing well... mind Chic Young saying something like "rest assured with Walter Smith at the helm Scotland WILL qualify for xxxxx (whatever euro or WC it was next).

Then he left.

hibsbollah
24-03-2017, 07:04 AM
Not a great shout at all, ridiculous suggest actually imo.

Gaining the respect and managing the egos of a football changing room is one of the main jobs of a manger now and she's done nothing to suggest she'd be able to do that.

Women and men's football are so different they're almost different sports. Time may show that managers can interchange between them but no way should that gamble take place at national team level.

Apologies if that's a whoosh moment

She's not exactly a serious suggestion, but it's my view that the square root of **** all will actually change until the SFA blazer system no longer exists. So revolution please, no matter what form it takes.

GreenCastle
24-03-2017, 07:45 AM
She's not exactly a serious suggestion, but it's my view that the square root of **** all will actually change until the SFA blazer system no longer exists. So revolution please, no matter what form it takes.

All the fans know it and want change.

The SFA don't realise it though and will continue to try dress it up.

2020 football
skills schools
performance centres
project brave ?!!
We have Oriam....:rolleyes:
posting clips of u17 team beating nobodies.
New league cup format..

The game needs changed but they keep selling themselves out to TV companies and being stuck with the same issues while other countries go forwards.

Scotland won't qualify for a tournament unless they host it in the near future.

The Gorf
24-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Lost all interest in international football. Just gets in the way of the real stuff
Totally agree. I've taken more to watching the egg chasers. Far more exciting to watch Scotland rugby than Scottish International football. The SFA are an embarrassment.

ancient hibee
24-03-2017, 05:22 PM
All the fans know it and want change.

The SFA don't realise it though and will continue to try dress it up.

2020 football
skills schools
performance centres
project brave ?!!
We have Oriam....:rolleyes:
posting clips of u17 team beating nobodies.
New league cup format..

The game needs changed but they keep selling themselves out to TV companies and being stuck with the same issues while other countries go forwards.

Scotland won't qualify for a tournament unless they host it in the near future.
Which TV companies does the SFA sellout to?Did the SFA set up the new League Cup?

bingo70
24-03-2017, 05:33 PM

See, you never said that 😂

Fwiw I agree, a revolution is needed but theres absolutely no chance with the SFA in charge.

Dr What If?
24-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Did the SFA set up the new League Cup?

The SPFL are way better than the SFA, the League Cup had been dying - in 2006 Dunfermline and Livingstone played a semi final in front of only 4630 fans, like lightening they reformed the format in just a mere 10 years.

The Harp Awakes
24-03-2017, 06:14 PM
It doesn't matter. Nothing will change.

Sadly I think you are correct.

There is so much wrong with the way that our national sport is run in Scotland it looks impossible to turn things around. The SFA are untouchable and these dinasaurs will ensure that they continue to have no accountability for their actions.

Scottish football is collapsing all around them but the only time they find their backbone is a fight over poppies on shirts. Total imbiciles.

Speedy
24-03-2017, 10:54 PM
individually we have a group more than capable of qualifying. Look at the quality of players we have - Snodgrass, Ritchie, Burke, all 3 have made big money moves in the last 6/7 months. We have an abundance of good quality left backs, right backs and centre backs not so much.In the middle of the park we have players like Darren Fletcher, Tom Cairney, STuart ARmstrong who have all been standouts for their clubs this year. Out wide we have players like Forrest and Matt Phillips who again have been ourtansding this year. The players arn't the problem. The motivation and tactical instructions they are recieving from their manager are.

Burke was dreadful on Wednesday. As mentioned already, we unfortunately have no centre backs and very little up front or right back.

heretoday
25-03-2017, 06:58 AM
Isn't Phillips injured?

Dan Sarf
26-03-2017, 04:07 PM
We should follow the lead of the more successful teams like England (they won the World Cup in 1966 you know) and do what they did when "Big Sam" got caught. We should go for someone who seems really nice. Doesn't matter if they have never won anything. But they must be NICE.

Joe6-2
26-03-2017, 05:06 PM
Maybe he wouldn't like two part time jobs

Could mean two laptops

Joe6-2
26-03-2017, 05:11 PM

Alex Mcleish has a job...............no wait!

SON OF PADDY
26-03-2017, 09:30 PM
The wee man's still in charge, unless you know otherwise?
🤔

Super_JMcGinn
26-03-2017, 11:00 PM

I seem to remember you wanting Hanlon in at Wembley :faf: Cathro would be a great appointment for the yams :faf: And your latest gem that Keatings would score 20+ goals a season :faf::faf: I await the latest gem with relish.

Oops I nearly forgot your Bartley must be having sex with the manager to get a game belter.

pacorosssco
26-03-2017, 11:06 PM
Yeah, but the main stand at Hampden is lovely.

What do you mean thats not the most important thjng in Scottish fitba...??!!

Main stand was built for money deals hosting uefa finals. It no longer meets those and should be ripped down. Invest money infastructure. Play games stadia of clubs and beg use murrayfield for big games