PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: DEADLINE DAY FOR SINGING SECTION APPLICATIONS

RSS Bot
23-03-2017, 09:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7406)

Hibbyradge
23-03-2017, 10:45 AM
Come on lads, sign up and sing up.

Keith_M
23-03-2017, 03:58 PM
There doesn't seem to be much demand for a behind the goals singing section after all.

Good job the club didn't just give in to the suggestion of relocating the family section in the FF Lower to accommodate them there.

Nakedmanoncrack
23-03-2017, 04:06 PM
I think the uptake for something new is reasonably good to be fair.

Since90+2
23-03-2017, 04:13 PM
I think they already have around 150 signed up which is impressive considering its in the top corner of the FF and not behind the goals which most folk felt would be the best location for this.

Well done to all involved and I'm sure it will add to the atmosphere next season.

hibbysam
23-03-2017, 04:18 PM
There doesn't seem to be much demand for a behind the goals singing section after all.

Good job the club didn't just give in to the suggestion of relocating the family section in the FF Lower to accommodate them there.

Really?? They have increased membership from just 27 to well over 140 now, an increase of over 400% in just a matter of weeks. I would say this shows their is sufficient demand, and will be even more so when people see the success of this next season.

Onceinawhile
23-03-2017, 04:20 PM
Really?? They have increased membership from just 27 to well over 140 now, an increase of over 400% in just a matter of weeks. I would say this shows their is sufficient demand, and will be even more so when people see the success of this next season.

I'd agree that getting 140 or so to relocate their season tickets is a good effort. Would hope by half season ticket sales it'll be full if it looks like it's working.

Amazing how many people love to see a negative though.

Tamhere1875
23-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Why all the negativity about the singing section the laddies are tying to bring back a bit of an atmosphere to Easter Road.

SChibs
23-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Why all the negativity about the singing section the laddies are tying to bring back a bit of an atmosphere to Easter Road.

Hibs could announce free supporters buses to he semi final and people would still find something in it to complain about

InchHibby
23-03-2017, 05:40 PM

I think it's a great effort and I too believe once it gets going it will increase in size. I can't wait for the new season to begin and I'm sure you'll have the place rocking. Well done to all involved.

swordin3
25-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Got to agree with all the positive people on this thread. Its a decent take up and I am sure it will be larger by the beginning of next season once we get over the line and gain promotion.
It shows the club is willing to work together with fans and I don't understand any negatives for anyone in this idea. That lot up the road have been trying to organise something for 3 seasons and have achieved nothing.

Young fans are the ones which will keep our club going in the future and getting them involved and feeling part of something brings pride and belonging which can only be good. I am in my fifties now and have enjoyed the better atmosphere brought by these young lads and Lassies over the last couple of seasons. And for any of the old fart's who are against it "get a grip" atmosphere is what spurs the team on, so just get over it or bring some fluffy pink ear warmers to drown out the drum. :flag::flag::flag: