PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Aird

RamYer1902
22-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Boy had a good game tonight.

We'll have to keep him quiet on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brightside
22-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Boy had a good game tonight.

We'll have to keep him quiet on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wont get a touch..... he was playing against guff tonight.

Jonnyboy
22-03-2017, 09:33 PM
I'm confused. Ian Crocker said tonight that Aird is out on loan to Vancouver Whitecaps but also said the player will be at ER again on Saturday. BTW, he doesn't seem to be listed on the Falkirk official site :confused:

Bishop Hibee
22-03-2017, 09:36 PM
One reply in and players who would stroll into Hibs starting XI are slated.

Meanwhile on topic, he played well and if we go up must be someone on our radar. As has been said all season, it depends on which Hibs turns up whether we win the game. In our hands.

greenlex
22-03-2017, 09:40 PM
I'm confused. Ian Crocker said tonight that Aird is out on loan to Vancouver Whitecaps but also said the player will be at ER again on Saturday. BTW, he doesn't seem to be listed on the Falkirk official site :confused:

I think he went to Vancouver on loan from Rangers before coming back to Falkirk proper. He's a bona fide born in Canada Canadian.

neil7908
22-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Best player on the pitch. To be fair,every time he ran at our defence they just backed off and let him go

cabbageandribs1875
22-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Aird played against Morton last saturday

Sir David Gray
22-03-2017, 09:49 PM

He's been playing for Falkirk almost every week recently. If he's available, he'll be playing on Saturday.

MWHIBBIES
22-03-2017, 09:52 PM
Wont get past Lewis once

magpie1892
22-03-2017, 10:02 PM

JC - FWIW he's listed on the official teamsheet simply as: 12 Fraser Aird (Falkirk)

There's a number of players in both match squads that are on loan but the lending club isn't listed. I have read the responses below your enquiry though.

He had Wallace on toast. It's not often you see an underlapping full-back.

B.H.F.C
22-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Generally I've always thought he's pish. But if he runs at us like he ran at Scotland tonight let's not pretend he wouldn't give us problems.

GreenLake
22-03-2017, 10:18 PM

If he plays for Vancouver then I will be watching him play against the LA Galaxy on April 1st.

Didn't he play for Houston as well? :greengrin

magpie1892
22-03-2017, 10:39 PM
Generally I've always thought he's pish. But if he runs at us like he ran at Scotland tonight let's not pretend he wouldn't give us problems.

Katanec will see that tonight and throw the kitchen sink at Wallace down the right. I'm assuming GS won't drop the only hun in the squad?

TRC
23-03-2017, 05:01 AM
We've got much better left backs than Wallace in Robertson and Tierny. Why oh Why does he keep Wallace there? Two left backs in an International Squad is more than enough, ok maybe if we actually played a tournament he would be needed. Otherwise leave him with the huns and let him recover from his horrific injuries suffered on the 21st of May 2016.

Centre Hawf
23-03-2017, 05:41 AM
We've got much better left backs than Wallace in Robertson and Tierny. Why oh Why does he keep Wallace there? Two left backs in an International Squad is more than enough, ok maybe if we actually played a tournament he would be needed. Otherwise leave him with the huns and let him recover from his horrific injuries suffered on the 21st of May 2016. To be fair to Strachan I've always rated Wallace and glad to have seen him given a chance. But its obvious how poor hes become at that lot over time. Hopefully now hes learned that hes the third choice left back at best.

TRC
23-03-2017, 06:01 AM
To be fair to Strachan I've always rated Wallace and glad to have seen him given a chance. But its obvious how poor hes become at that lot over time. Hopefully now hes learned that hes the third choice left back at best.

I think he made a huge mistake staying at The Rangers when they went bust and reformed. He played in the forth tier of Scottish football and it stunted his development as a footballer. I do agree however that he was a great prospect at one time.

tamig
23-03-2017, 08:44 AM
If he plays for Vancouver then I will be watching him play against the LA Galaxy on April 1st.

Didn't he play for Houston as well? :greengrin

He plays for Falkirk so doubt you will be seeing him then.

Hiber-nation
23-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Katanec will see that tonight and throw the kitchen sink at Wallace down the right. I'm assuming GS won't drop the only hun in the squad?

Surely Tierney will start on Sunday. Hopefully Wallace nowhere near the bench after last night.