PDA

View Full Version : Leeann

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-03-2017, 02:53 PM
I know there's been countless number of threads about Leeann but just wanted to share a recent experience i've had with her.

An unfortunate and private matter occured on the morning of the Ayr United cup match that meant me and my girlfriend were unable to use the tickets i'd purchased for the match. Losing out on money wasn't an issue in anyway and the incident that occured was much more important than any match of football. I did however send an email to Leeann explaining what happened to see if the tickets could be utilised for any other match - without expecting a response.

Response rec'd this morning sending best wishes and offering free tickets to my partner and i to a match of our choosing.

I cannot put in to words how much respect and admiration i have for the lady. The years leading up to our relegation were without doubt my worst years as a Hibs fan and i'll admit, i fell out of love with the club. The summer she was appointed you just knew change was coming. The connect she has is fantastic.

Lucky to have her

snooky
22-03-2017, 02:54 PM
I know there's been countless number of threads about Leeann but just wanted to share a recent experience i've had with her.

An unfortunate and private matter occured on the morning of the Ayr United cup match that meant me and my girlfriend were unable to use the tickets i'd purchased for the match. Losing out on money wasn't an issue in anyway and the incident that occured was much more important than any match of football. I did however send an email to Leeann explaining what happened to see if the tickets could be utilised for any other match - without expecting a response.

Response rec'd this morning sending best wishes and offering free tickets to my partner and i to a match of our choosing.

I cannot put in to words how much respect and admiration i have for the lady. The years leading up to our relegation were without doubt my worst years as a Hibs fan and i'll admit, i fell out of love with the club. The summer she was appointed you just knew change was coming. The connect she has is fantastic.

Lucky to have her

:agree: Class act.

H18 SFR
22-03-2017, 02:55 PM

Lucky to have her

Totally agree that we are very lucky indeed to have her.

Dashing Bob S
22-03-2017, 03:16 PM
I love this woman and I'm sure if we met she would bloody well feel the damned way about me.

Roxyhibee
22-03-2017, 03:25 PM
I had been going through a bit of long term ill health for a while leading up to changing my season ticket last season from East to West to use the lift as and when. Left an email with ticket office people - nothing urgent, just any options to use, expecting someone from the office just to reply by email.. would have been perfectly happy with this.

Next day, Leanne phoned ma hoose.!!

Nice conversation about our great club, the next steps for progress, etc and a lift pass (never had to use it yet, but its there) and also an offer to come down and look at my new seat to see if it would be suitable.

What a fabulous person and a 100% professional at her job. Got a feeling someone's going to steal her away from us at some point in the future though. Hope I'm wrong...

KeithTheHibby
22-03-2017, 03:29 PM
She's different class and we are lucky to have her. I reckon she's destined for a bigger club than Hibs in the future.

Deansy
22-03-2017, 04:19 PM
She's different class and we are lucky to have her. I reckon she's destined for a bigger club than Hibs in the future.

I agree but hopefully that day is a long way off !. I still struggle to believe Rod appointed her - she's absolutely everything he isn't !!

Hibby D
22-03-2017, 04:23 PM
I love this woman and I'm sure if we met she would bloody well feel the damned way about me.
Join the queue :-D

hibsbollah
22-03-2017, 04:48 PM

Lucky to have her

Free tickets? I might try that, what's her address? :wink:

The Harp
22-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Leeann is quite simply a Star. In my 60+ years as a Hibs fan, no one even comes close to her in terms of stature in the corridors of power at ER. Not just that though, her level of commitment and expertise is at a level never seen before at the Club imo.
She's undoubtedly one of the top signings we've ever made. I hope she stays in the job for a long, long time to come.

green&left
22-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Not to hijack your thread but another good Leeann/Hibs story...

My wee cousin around 4-5 has cystic fibrosis pretty bad, in and out of hospital alot etc. Anyway absolute fitba and hibs daft, STH in the lower famous five. Hibs invited him and his mum to East Mains for a tour of the training center. Got a tour of the entire place as promised but not only that got to meet the entire squad, got photographs taken and autographs signed. Got to meet Lenny and Gordon Strachan (who was with Lennon doing the Project Brave stuff). Then to top it off had a "training session" on the pitch with the first team before being offered lunch with the players in the canteen. Overjoyed and loved everything single minute so again top marks Hibs and Leeann :top marks

(Being very opportunistic i managed to pass on my Cup Final programme and David Gray portrait to be signed by the man himself - so was equally delighted :greengrin )

lapsedhibee
22-03-2017, 05:32 PM
Haha maybe wrongly worded. This was her response 👍

"I would be more than happy to replace your unused tickets for another league match of your choice as a gesture to support you and your family."

:tsk tsk: Slightly bad form to reveal the exact content of private conversations with Royalty donchaknow.

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-03-2017, 05:38 PM
Not to hijack your thread but another good Leeann/Hibs story...

My wee cousin around 4-5 has cystic fibrosis pretty bad, in and out of hospital alot etc. Anyway absolute fitba and hibs daft, STH in the lower famous five. Hibs invited him and his mum to East Mains for a tour of the training center. Got a tour of the entire place as promised but not only that got to meet the entire squad, got photographs taken and autographs signed. Got to meet Lenny and Gordon Strachan (who was with Lennon doing the Project Brave stuff). Then to top it off had a "training session" on the pitch with the first team before being offered lunch with the players in the canteen. Overjoyed and loved everything single minute so again top marks Hibs and Leeann :top marks

(Being very opportunistic i managed to pass on my Cup Final programme and David Gray portrait to be signed by the man himself - so was equally delighted :greengrin )

Don't be daft mate the more threads like this the better I say. Sorry to hear about your wee cousin but yet another classy touch from everyone involved with the club

It's been a 2 way relationship over the last year or so but I'm optimistic of us shifting even more season tickets next season and getting a fair few sell outs.

The structure is in place for a prosperous future.

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-03-2017, 05:39 PM
:tsk tsk: Slightly bad form to reveal the exact content of private conversations with Royalty donchaknow.

Fair point. Said content deleted

snooky
22-03-2017, 05:54 PM
Join the queue :-D

For Bob or Leeann? :angelic:

O'Rourke3
22-03-2017, 06:31 PM

There are no bigger clubs than Hibs :tsk tsk: :slipper::scarf:

yonder1875
22-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Class. Sorry, Hibs class.

weecounty hibby
22-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Jambo acquaintance of mine was in hospitality on Saturday as his wife's company were sponsors. Said that LD came in and spoke very well and that she was a class act. His description not mine. She is definitely on of our best signings

Bostonhibby
22-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Jambo acquaintance of mine was in hospitality on Saturday as his wife's company were sponsors. Said that LD came in and spoke very well and that she was a class act. His description not mine. She is definitely on of our best signings
After that cup win she was going round our hospitality area and spent a fair bit of time talking to quite a few of us of all generations and erm "emotional" states.

One of our best signings I agree. Long may she reign.

Sir David Gray
22-03-2017, 09:49 PM

Does his wife work for Utilita by any chance?

weecounty hibby
22-03-2017, 09:57 PM
Not sure, think so. He's no a bad lad for one of them. Got my son a programme and had Jason sign it

Sir David Gray
22-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Not sure, think so. He's no a bad lad for one of them. Got my son a programme and had Jason sign it

The reason I ask is that I was in hospitality on Saturday courtesy of Utilita for their Mother's Day prize. The woman who was at our table from Utilita brought along her husband who was a Jambo.

To be fair to him, he did come across as a decent sort and he took any cheap shots in good spirits. It must be the same guy!

Colr
23-03-2017, 08:39 AM

No need to move. She just needs to turn Hibs into a bigger club.

Save all the hastle of moving.