PDA

View Full Version : Development game (Tuesday 22nd)

Billy Whizz
20-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Hibs away to Killie tomorrow night, Tuesday, 7pm ko. I'm presuming we'll be without 2 of the teams stalwart's, Ryan Porteous, and Oli Shaw, who are away with Scotland under 19's. good luck to both of them

Brooster
20-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Paul Hanlon 'could' show at some stage. Depends on progress made this last few days.

Billy Whizz
20-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Paul Hanlon 'could' show at some stage. Depends on progress made this last few days.

Good shout Brooster

Tamhere1875
20-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Don't think Paul will get a run out due to the surface Kilmarnock play on.

Brooster
21-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Don't think Paul will get a run out due to the surface Kilmarnock play on.

Probably Tam. Had it been on grass he wouldve been looking to play.

J-C
21-03-2017, 10:16 AM
Hibs away to Killie tomorrow night, Tuesday, 7pm ko. I'm presuming we'll be without 2 of the teams stalwart's, Ryan Porteous, and Oli Shaw, who are away with Scotland under 19's. good luck to both of them

I think you mean Tuesday 21st :greengrin

Tamhere1875
21-03-2017, 10:24 AM
Might be a few changes in the team for tonight's game

brog
21-03-2017, 11:08 AM
Might be a few changes in the team for tonight's game

Could Lewis Allan play? I spoke to a friend who's involved with Forfar. He said that when Lewis came on against them recently he completely changed the game & scored a cracker. Said he looked far too good for that level. Would be great if he could really kick on now after all he's been through & be a win/win for us & Lewis.

Billy Whizz
21-03-2017, 11:16 AM
Could Lewis Allan play? I spoke to a friend who's involved with Forfar. He said that when Lewis came on against them recently he completely changed the game & scored a cracker. Said he looked far too good for that level. Would be great if he could really kick on now after all he's been through & be a win/win for us & Lewis.

Not sure if Lewis is on a development loan or not?
Means we can't use him if he isn't

JimBHibees
21-03-2017, 11:35 AM

Who does Lewis play for?

cabbageandribs1875
21-03-2017, 11:36 AM
Who does Lewis play for?

Edinburgh city

along with that auld guy deeks :)

JimBHibees
21-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Edinburgh city

along with that auld guy deeks :)

OK cheers

Hamish
21-03-2017, 06:58 PM
Hibernian starting line-up: P.Martin, Donaldson, Crane, McLean, Waugh, Stirling, I.Murray, S.Martin, Gullan, Handling, F.Murray

Only 3 subs according to Hibs twitter

Oscar T Grouch
21-03-2017, 07:17 PM
Killie 1-0 up after 5 mins Whittaker

mim
21-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Killie 1-0 up after 5 mins Whittaker

How was the first half? Are they playing ok??

Oscar T Grouch
21-03-2017, 08:11 PM
How was the first half? Are they playing ok??

Sorry not at the game just took that off Twitter.

Twitter says we finished the half strongly.

mim
21-03-2017, 08:12 PM
Sorry not at the game just took that off Twitter.

Twitter says we finished the half strongly.

Ah, ok thanks :wink:

Cod Boy
21-03-2017, 08:27 PM

Hamish
21-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Hibs draw level with a wonderful team goal, finished off by Danny Handling, as he curls the ball into the far corner. 1-1

Taken from Twitter.

Cod Boy
21-03-2017, 08:38 PM
2.1 Hibs

SirDavidsNapper
21-03-2017, 08:40 PM
Do we think Danny Handling will feature in the title run in? Seems to be doing well for development side

Gogs07
21-03-2017, 08:55 PM
2-1 Hibs at FT:flag:

hibbysam
21-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Great to see both Danny and Sean get on the scoresheet. Both had a bad time of it with injury but both now getting a decent run at it.

Baldy Foghorn
21-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Good second half from us, played some nice football. :thumbsup:

Ronniekirk
21-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Do we think Danny Handling will feature in the title run in? Seems to be doing well for development side

I think there he deserves a Final chance Its not as if the first team are so good at present that no one can break into the team
He is technically a good footballer but didn't impose himself enough on games when given a run
But not seen him since he got injured v Berwick away so others better placed to comment than me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverhibee
21-03-2017, 11:54 PM

He has been very impressive when i have seen him play for Edinburgh City.

Will say this, haven't seen anyone from Hibs at any of his games to keep tabs on him, unless Gareth Evans has anything to do with Hibs.

cammy1969
22-03-2017, 12:35 AM
He has been very impressive when i have seen him play for Edinburgh City.

Will say this, haven't seen anyone from Hibs at any of his games to keep tabs on him, unless Gareth Evans has anything to do with Hibs.

Am sure playing week in week out against older pros will have helped his game big style also the young 17 year old ch much be learning so much.

For me that's been 1 of the major reasons that not many have made the to step up to 1st team not enuff out on loan only playing own age group to big astep. They should out playing against older getting ruffed up so when they come back it's not a culture shock I think we've had a few young players over the year with the talent to make it but because no loan deals struggled to adapt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love the Green
22-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Am sure playing week in week out against older pros will have helped his game big style also the young 17 year old ch much be learning so much. For me that's been 1 of the major reasons that not many have made the to step up to 1st team not enuff out on loan only playing own age group to big astep. They should out playing against older getting ruffed up so when they come back it's not a culture shock I think we've had a few young players over the year with the talent to make it but because no loan deals struggled to adapt. Sent from my iPad using TapatalkDanny played well last week against a very good Hamilton team looked confident and strong so would hope he gets a chance as he has something to prove..When Lewis came back into the development team he looked well above the level and think he also could do well in the future.KEEP THE FAITH