PDA

View Full Version : Question SHC - Peoples Project 2017 STV East

Ceebs
20-03-2017, 05:23 PM
Hi All,

Not sure if this is allowed Admins, please move or delete if this is the wrong place to post.

I am not normally one for posting on here but on this occasion I am looking for assistance from my fellow Hibby's. Haddington Table Tennis Juniors were recently invited to Hibs East Mains Training Centre for a Table Tennis Match against some of the Hibs Squad, five players all took time out from the leisure time to give the kids a brilliant experience. Big thanks go to Marvin Bartley, James Keatings, Brian Graham, Grant Holt & Ryan Porteous as well as Hibs themselves for allowing this to happen. Despite a disappointing 5 - 3 defeat to the Hibs Team, the Juniors are looking forward to a return match at home, if the Hibs team are brave enough. :wink:

Anyway enough of the waffle, the reason I mention this is Haddington / East Lothian Table Tennis are trying to finish top 3 in the Peoples Scotland Project 2017 (STV East region) and win up to £50,000 in lottery funding. If we are successful and its votes that count, it will go towards providing Table Tennis equipment throughout all schools in the East Lothian area, in selected sheltered local housing facilities and assisting kids and adults alike with learning difficulties to get involved in the sport.

So all I ask is if you have time please see the work the club is involved and take time out to vote for this exciting project, I have added links below giving all the details.

https://tabletenniseastlothian.co.uk
www.thepeoplesprojects.org.uk

Admins, please accept my apologies if this is not allowed.

Thanks guys and please help our cause.

:flag:

banarc7062
20-03-2017, 06:01 PM
'mon fellow supporters. If the team can show support surely the fans can help by casting a vote. GGTTH

BSEJVT
20-03-2017, 06:03 PM
done

oconnors_strip
20-03-2017, 06:05 PM
Voted and good luck!

brianmc
20-03-2017, 06:08 PM
Done 👍

Ceebs
20-03-2017, 06:14 PM
Thanks guys, typical Hibs community spirit.

Very much appreciated, keep the votes coming in.

tamsonsbairn
20-03-2017, 06:15 PM
Done 👍

done also.:hibees

CMurdoch
20-03-2017, 06:40 PM
Thanks guys, typical Hibs community spirit.

Very much appreciated, keep the votes coming in.

HTTC are very organised.
I have already voted after receiving an email from your chairman Roger T earlier today :aok:

SON OF PADDY
20-03-2017, 06:44 PM
Great project deserves our support.

CockneyRebel
20-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Done

Galahibby
20-03-2017, 07:30 PM
Hi All,

Not sure if this is allowed Admins, please move or delete if this is the wrong place to post.

I am not normally one for posting on here but on this occasion I am looking for assistance from my fellow Hibby's. Haddington Table Tennis Juniors were recently invited to Hibs East Mains Training Centre for a Table Tennis Match against some of the Hibs Squad, five players all took time out from the leisure time to give the kids a brilliant experience. Big thanks go to Marvin Bartley, James Keatings, Brian Graham, Grant Holt & Ryan Porteous as well as Hibs themselves for allowing this to happen. Despite a disappointing 5 - 3 defeat to the Hibs Team, the Juniors are looking forward to a return match at home, if the Hibs team are brave enough. :wink:

Anyway enough of the waffle, the reason I mention this is Haddington / East Lothian Table Tennis are trying to finish top 3 in the Peoples Scotland Project 2017 (STV East region) and win up to £50,000 in lottery funding. If we are successful and its votes that count, it will go towards providing Table Tennis equipment throughout all schools in the East Lothian area, in selected sheltered local housing facilities and assisting kids and adults alike with learning difficulties to get involved in the sport.

So all I ask is if you have time please see the work the club is involved and take time out to vote for this exciting project, I have added links below giving all the details.

https://tabletenniseastlothian.co.uk
www.thepeoplesprojects.org.uk

Admins, please accept my apologies if this is not allowed.

Thanks guys and please help our cause.

Done. My big glaikit Jambo mate's daughter was one of the kids who was there. She had a great time. So did he, although he was a bit reluctant to admit it 😉

Ceebs
20-03-2017, 07:55 PM
Done. My big glaikit Jambo mate's daughter was one of the kids who was there. She had a great time. So did he, although he was a bit reluctant to admit it 😉

I know who your talking about, he did mention a stadium tour over on the dark side lol not going to happen though.

His daughter won her game comfy against big Ryan

Ceebs
21-03-2017, 06:21 AM
Big thanks again to everyone who has voted so far👍for everyone who hasn't please take a look at the work being done and give us your vote.

Thanks all

Ceebs
21-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Bump, anymore for anymore.

cabbageandribs1875
21-03-2017, 04:58 PM
done

that'll be 10p please

Ceebs
21-03-2017, 05:18 PM
done

that'll be 10p please

My pleasure😁

Thanks a million.

Ceebs
21-03-2017, 05:33 PM
How do I copy a photo from Hibs v juniors table tennis match. Not sure if it's because I don't have enough posts?
Thanks

Hutchie
22-03-2017, 10:16 AM
Done mate

Ceebs
22-03-2017, 04:03 PM
Done mate

Thanks Hutchie 😂🏓🏓

Malthibby
22-03-2017, 05:38 PM
Click & see the picture of the poor weans playing ping pong without a table.
It would bring a tear to a glass eye.
GG

Ceebs
22-03-2017, 08:04 PM
Click & see the picture of the poor weans playing ping pong without a table.
It would bring a tear to a glass eye.
GG

I can see you have watched tv coverage, not. Before the negative reply please look at all the groups the club are trying to introduce to the game.

Slavoj Zizek
22-03-2017, 09:25 PM
Done. Enjoy a bit of Ping-Pong. Get it signed everyone.

Ringothedog
23-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Done

hibbybob
23-03-2017, 03:27 PM
Done.

Good luck.

Ceebs
23-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Thanks all👍

Ceebs
24-03-2017, 09:23 PM
Still looking for votes please, if you have a mo check the website and see all the groups this money would towards.

Thanks again for the support so far.

Ceebs
06-04-2017, 08:26 PM
A huge thank you to everyone who took time to vote for our Peoples Project 2017, we were informed tonight we have been successful with our campaign. Can't thank Hibs.net enough.

Next campaign I hope to win is the Championship and earn Premier League status for next season. Is winning the Cup as well too much to ask:wink:

Thanks again to everyone GGTTH

Galahibby
06-04-2017, 09:28 PM
A huge thank you to everyone who took time to vote for our Peoples Project 2017, we were informed tonight we have been successful with our campaign. Can't thank Hibs.net enough.

Next campaign I hope to win is the Championship and earn Premier League status for next season. Is winning the Cup as well too much to ask:wink:

Thanks again to everyone GGTTH

Nice one, well done :aok: