PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTTISH FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS SURVEY 2017

RSS Bot
20-03-2017, 07:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7394)

GreenCastle
20-03-2017, 08:18 AM
Just filled this is.

Not enough boxes to slate the SFA structure and cost of attending a game.

Hopefully others vent frustrations also.

Ozyhibby
20-03-2017, 08:49 AM
Done. Worthwhile to let them know that they are still weak on FFP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
20-03-2017, 09:02 AM
Completed as well, quite a long survey

Hibbyradge
20-03-2017, 09:17 AM
Just filled this is.

Not enough boxes to slate the SFA structure and cost of attending a game.

Hopefully others vent frustrations also.

Given that attendances are rising, I don't expect clubs think they're overcharging.

York City charge £21 to sit in their main stand and £18 to stand behind the goals. York are non league and the foitball is really terrible, so Hibs' prices compare quite favourably, imo.

I'm not looking for an argument, just making those points.

Blackfordhibby
20-03-2017, 09:51 AM
Any hard copies of the results will appear on a nail in the SFA bogs. Another lip service exercise to keep them on the gravy train.Completed the survey..... but I don't hold out a lot of hope for any changes to FFP or sectarianism any time soon.

Leith's finest
20-03-2017, 10:14 AM
Interesting question about stewards at hampden, considering clubs only play there 3 times a year max, except if you follow queens park, also the question on clubs liability for fans

GreenCastle
20-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Given that attendances are rising, I don't expect clubs think they're overcharging.

York City charge £21 to sit in their main stand and £18 to stand behind the goals. York are non league and the foitball is really terrible, so Hibs' prices compare quite favourably, imo.

Those are crazy prices for non league!

Season tickets must be expensive also ?

.Sean.
20-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Thought the question that floated the idea of a European competition with teams from the likes of Scandinavia and Holland was a very interesting one :agree:

Id be all for another Brondby away trip :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
20-03-2017, 05:32 PM

I think football is over priced. Max should be £20 and kids £5 for all games. You can do other activities like the cinema, much cheaper, and it's a dammed sight warmer in the winter

pontius pilate
20-03-2017, 05:42 PM
Done. Shame there wasn't enough options to let the sfa to know they are ruining the game

Sammy7nil
20-03-2017, 06:03 PM

It might just be York and Hibs are wrong. I wonder how many of Hibs Season Tickets are Child or OAP?

Eyrie
20-03-2017, 07:29 PM
Completed most of it, and skipped the questions that didn't apply to me.

I expect the survey results to be largely ignored by the SFA but would find the answers on sectarianism and strict liability from non-Celtc/Sevco fans very interesting, which is why they won't be published.

hibbysam
21-03-2017, 08:01 AM
I think football is over priced. Max should be £20 and kids £5 for all games. You can do other activities like the cinema, much cheaper, and it's a dammed sight warmer in the winter

Which don't have anywhere near the outlay of Football clubs have to run a game. Should clubs lower prices and end up running at a loss due to Stewarding and policing costs? Also comparing the entertainment at a Cinema to that at a Football match is like comparing chalk and cheese.