PDA

View Full Version : Semi-final tickets.

vuefrom1875
20-03-2017, 07:17 AM
The sheep have had them on sale for a week! When's ours?

Billy Whizz
20-03-2017, 07:37 AM

Don't know for a fact, but probably after the Morton game. What's the hurry, it's still 5 weeks away

GreenCastle
20-03-2017, 08:20 AM
Hibs probably pushing home sales first.

Hopefully the club see common sense with ticket sales and allow ST a minimum of 2 each first so friends can sit next to each other and we can shift more quickly.

Then general sale after.

(Away season tickets can have 2 each also)

.Sean.
20-03-2017, 08:41 AM
Still 5 weeks away although the club did say last week on Twitter that they hoped to have details finalised end of last week. Announcement shortly I presume.

Should be one per season ticket for a few days at least to give us season ticket holders the opportunity to get the better seats before anyone else.

CallumLaidlaw
20-03-2017, 09:15 AM

No they haven't. They made the announcement of ticket allocation on Thursday and they went on Sale today to their highest bracket of loyalty points.

Billy Whizz
20-03-2017, 09:25 AM
No they haven't. They made the announcement of ticket allocation on Thursday and they went on Sale today to their highest bracket of loyalty points.

Know someone quite close to the sheep, and they reckon they'll take 13,000 to the game. Plenty of tickets for Hibs fans

CallumLaidlaw
20-03-2017, 09:28 AM
Know someone quite close to the sheep, and they reckon they'll take 13,000 to the game. Plenty of tickets for Hibs fans

Yeah I thought 15k would be their max. wonder if they've deliberately put theirs on sale earlier than us to judge how they sell. Its some slog from Aberdeen for a 12.15pm kick off to be fair.
Can't see us taking more than 18k either so need for any panic about tickets.
I noticed tho that Aberdeen put them on sale to their highest band of loyalty points today at the limit of 1 ticket per account. Talk about making it awkward. Especially if they're only expecting to sell 13k.

SirDavidsNapper
20-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Can't ever remember Aberdeen taking that little to a semi. I think they'll shift 15-16k easily. Hibs and Dons semi attendances are pretty impressive compared to the likes of Hearts and Dundee United

vuefrom1875
20-03-2017, 01:58 PM

Apologies, participant of fake news.

supermcginn
20-03-2017, 02:07 PM
Can't ever remember Aberdeen taking that little to a semi. I think they'll shift 15-16k easily. Hibs and Dons semi attendances are pretty impressive compared to the likes of Hearts and Dundee United

When they beat us in 2000 they only had 5000 there, still have nightmares of them rushing down the steps when andy dow scored