PDA

View Full Version : Efe Ambrose

kaimendhibs
19-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Noticed at the end of yesterdays game he went over to the West Stand and handed his strip over to a kid. Lovely touch from him.👏👏

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

greenlex
19-03-2017, 08:18 PM
He spoke to the lad and his mum before the game too. Not sure if he knew them but a nice touch in any case. Petrie will be having a word in his ear.

Pedantic_Hibee
19-03-2017, 09:02 PM
He spoke to the lad and his mum before the game too. Not sure if he knew them but a nice touch in any case. Petrie will be having a word in his ear.

She was sat directly in front of me, said they were only there to see Efe so they must know him personally. The wee felly is a Celtic fan.

LaMotta
19-03-2017, 10:17 PM
She was sat directly in front of me, said they were only there to see Efe so they must know him personally. The wee felly is a Celtic fan.

It is his girlfriend and her son, not quite the random act of kindness that has been portrayed over twitter!

SON OF PADDY
19-03-2017, 11:17 PM
Suppose it will save Tam "the kit man" Mrs washing it with the rest of the squads.

Maybe it's in his contact " wouldn't put it past oor Rod.😆

Pedantic_Hibee
20-03-2017, 01:11 PM
It is his girlfriend and her son, not quite the random act of kindness that has been portrayed over twitter!

Ah I see. Feel quite bad for absolutely slating him for losing Nade at their second :faf:

CathroMustStay
25-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Legend :flag: