PDA

View Full Version : Mental strength

Mainstandman
19-03-2017, 05:33 PM
I know this is being questioned a bit but these players have really never had to lead from the front before and that ain't easy, when commons was here brought that experience. I did some number crunching today and last season they came from behind to get a draw or win 4 times this season it's eight, it's those games that will win us the league.

big support needed from us for next two games, Saturday felt a bit like the fans just turned up expecting a win.

pedroorange1875
19-03-2017, 05:58 PM
I know this is being questioned a bit but these players have really never had to lead from the front before and that ain't easy, when commons was here brought that experience. I did some number crunching today and last season they came from behind to get a draw or win 4 times this season it's eight, it's those games that will win us the league.

big support needed from us for next two games, Saturday felt a bit like the fans just turned up expecting a win.

wow, are you sure you dont mean the team?

West lower
19-03-2017, 06:09 PM

I think we are entitled to go to watch Hibs play Dumbarton and expect to win.

H18 SFR
19-03-2017, 06:19 PM
I definitely turned up expecting a win. No shame in that playing a team of part timers with one so fat he can't run.

calumhibee1
19-03-2017, 07:23 PM
I definitely turned up expecting a win. No shame in that playing a team of part timers with one so fat he can't run.

Exactly. We're allowed to turn up and expect to win as fans. We should be winning they games at a canter, give or take the odd disaster. Unfortunately the fact we've won less than half our home games shows that it's not the odd one. The players need to give themselves a shake in games like these.

IberianHibernian
19-03-2017, 07:26 PM
I definitely turned up expecting a win. No shame in that playing a team of part timers with one so fat he can't run.Would be interesting to see our centre forward in a race with the part timers you refer to .

greenlex
19-03-2017, 08:18 PM

He's far from fat. Too big but not fat.

Mainstandman
19-03-2017, 08:50 PM
It was quiet I thought. We need to play our part as well

familyman
19-03-2017, 09:24 PM
Sorry I disagree, PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS AT HIBS should be just that and well capable of blowing predictable teams out of the water of Leith...this lot are far short of professional far too often and if and when we get promoted most will be moved on for sure.....
Dumbarton are part time for goodness sake!
They have failed us badly in last 2 league campaigns so just get on with it ,stop talking to the press about what you will do ,but actually do it and win and win well each week.....This is Hibernian FC remember.The clock is ticking ,no excuses.