PDA

View Full Version : Grant Holt

18Hibee75
19-03-2017, 10:24 AM
Personally I am a big fan of Grant Holt, I think he bullies defenders in this league and helps Cummings an awful lot. He puts in a tremendous amount of effort and is good at winning knock ons etc. But he doesn't score enough goals, he was obviously a very good player in his prime at Norwich scoring 17 goals in the premier league and just missing out in an England call up but he hasn't managed it at hibs yet goal wise. Everyone's thoughts on him?

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

tamig
19-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Personally I am a big fan of Grant Holt, I think he bullies defenders in this league and helps Cummings an awful lot. He puts in a tremendous amount of effort and is good at winning knock ons etc. But he doesn't score enough goals, he was obviously a very good player in his prime at Norwich scoring 17 goals in the premier league and just missing out in an England call up but he hasn't managed it at hibs yet goal wise. Everyone's thoughts on him?

Look ar some of the threads from yesterday. Plenty folk airing their thoughts on big Holty.

Baldy Foghorn
19-03-2017, 10:34 AM
Like his work rate, good at bullying defenders, perfect foil for JC

Speedy
19-03-2017, 10:41 AM
I thought he was good yesterday. My Hibs MOTM.

greenlex
19-03-2017, 10:46 AM
Bwhilst he is good at what he does we need that and more. He should be replaced next season.

Scouse Hibee
19-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Brought in to get us up,no future once promoted in my opinion.

West lower
19-03-2017, 11:04 AM
If Jason was to get injured, would you be confident on Holt getting us out of the league ? For all the spade work he does, doesn't get enough goals in a poor league. it's not enough for me.

blackpoolhibs
19-03-2017, 11:07 AM
Very average player, who like a few others plays well on the odd occasion. Couldnt hit a barn door with a banjo, need much better.

Vini1875
19-03-2017, 11:09 AM
No where near good enough. We got him maybe a couple of years too late. You can see he was a player but time has caught up with him.

J-C
19-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Works well with Jason, he's constantly talking to him and I feel JC's game has improved because of this. Holt is a handful for any defence but for someone with his scoring record at a higher level, his goal ratio is appalling, could also do without all the arguing with defenders.

Swedish hibee
19-03-2017, 11:35 AM
I am not a fan. At all.

Spike Mandela
19-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Has all the attributes of a great centre forward apart from the most important one.:cb

RamYer1902
19-03-2017, 11:56 AM
If you have a lack of football knowledge then you won't like Holty. Otherwise, you would notice that when he plays, we are a far better team. He's perfect foil for Cummings but didn't help with Keatings alongside him yesterday who was utterly dreadful. Having said that, we definitely need another striker for next year as my one criticism of the big man is that he doesn't score enough goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swedish hibee
19-03-2017, 12:03 PM
If you have a lack of football knowledge then you won't like Holty.

😂😂😂 I'll have what your drinking!

SChibs
19-03-2017, 12:08 PM
To the people who don't like holt who would you play ahead of him? Which other striker bully's defenders and wins headers and flicks the ball on?

greenlex
19-03-2017, 12:18 PM
To the people who don't like holt who would you play ahead of him? Which other striker bully's defenders and wins headers and flicks the ball on?

Holt loses as many headers as he wins.

blackpoolhibs
19-03-2017, 12:24 PM
If you have a lack of football knowledge then you won't like Holty. Otherwise, you would notice that when he plays, we are a far better team. He's perfect foil for Cummings but didn't help with Keatings alongside him yesterday who was utterly dreadful. Having said that, we definitely need another striker for next year as my one criticism of the big man is that he doesn't score enough goals.

Please excuse my lack of football knowledge, but why were we not a far better team than Dumbarton yesterday with Holty playing?

Kaiserclem
19-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Big fan also of Holt. His knowledge and experience are massive for us and I feel he is our 'on the park' leader and ha so more communication and drive to others than our captain. However, lack of goals is a big point but how many quality deliveri so does he receive from wide areas? His career has been littered with goals and a high percentage has been taking advantage of quality service from wide areas. If we are being honest, our service from wide areas is horrific and hasn't been for a few years.

wookie70
19-03-2017, 12:35 PM
I have tried my best to like him but it is pretty difficult. Graham wins the ball in the air just as much and is far more potent. Holt has 3 assists all year, he just just create enough and scores even less. All his best work is miles from the goal and far from bullying defenders I think he must be a dream to play against. I played centre half for many years and give me a slow, ponderous, centre forward who might elbow me and bump into me every day of the week. A centres half job is to stop the other team scoring and most are extremely successful against Hibs in general and Holt in particular. Graham has hardly had a kick all year and it is beyond me why he doesn't at least get the odd 30 minutes when the other forwards outwith Cummings have not been scoring. Saying all that Holt works hard but most of his energy seems to be used up chasing balls wide, moaning at his colleagues and the ref and wrestling with centre halves. He looks scared to score to me.

It is a very poor excuse to say that others know nothing about football if they can't see what Holt brings and then come up with his attributes of being a bully and a nuisance, neither of which get you goals. We have scored less goals as a team with Holt this year so not sure what advances he has made there. Jason is scoring even more regularly but he does that whether Holt plays or not. Lennon rates Holt very highly. He has played more minutes than Jason ffs and seems completely immune to criticism to the point Lennon often gestures to see if he is ok and if he wants to carry on. Holt looks more like Lennon's manager than the other way round to me.

Holt was an outstanding player in his time. That time was a few stone and a few years back. He is a decent pro who is working hard enough but I do not think he has been close to being a good signing. If we do go up I would hope you could find a number nine that has more attributes that being a pest.

blackpoolhibs
19-03-2017, 12:59 PM
I have tried my best to like him but it is pretty difficult. Graham wins the ball in the air just as much and is far more potent. Holt has 3 assists all year, he just just create enough and scores even less. All his best work is miles from the goal and far from bullying defenders I think he must be a dream to play against. I played centre half for many years and give me a slow, ponderous, centre forward who might elbow me and bump into me every day of the week. A centres half job is to stop the other team scoring and most are extremely successful against Hibs in general and Holt in particular. Graham has hardly had a kick all year and it is beyond me why he doesn't at least get the odd 30 minutes when the other forwards outwith Cummings have not been scoring. Saying all that Holt works hard but most of his energy seems to be used up chasing balls wide, moaning at his colleagues and the ref and wrestling with centre halves. He looks scared to score to me.

It is a very poor excuse to say that others know nothing about football if they can't see what Holt brings and then come up with his attributes of being a bully and a nuisance, neither of which get you goals. We have scored less goals as a team with Holt this year so not sure what advances he has made there. Jason is scoring even more regularly but he does that whether Holt plays or not. Lennon rates Holt very highly. He has played more minutes than Jason ffs and seems completely immune to criticism to the point Lennon often gestures to see if he is ok and if he wants to carry on. Holt looks more like Lennon's manager than the other way round to me.

Holt was an outstanding player in his time. That time was a few stone and a few years back. He is a decent pro who is working hard enough but I do not think he has been close to being a good signing. If we do go up I would hope you could find a number nine that has more attributes that being a pest.

:top marks

cleanyman
19-03-2017, 01:27 PM
With Cummings likely to leave in the summer we are potentially looking at a complete overhaul up top.

Holt, Keatings and Graham ain't good enough.

Ozyhibby
19-03-2017, 02:24 PM
Wish I was so smart that I could see the value of a 3 goal a season striker. Maybe we should sign another one for next season and have two of them up front for us. How clever would that make us?

Scouse Hibee
19-03-2017, 02:28 PM

Listen to you, oh wise one hahahaha.I think most of us understand the game well enough to know what Holt brings to the team. However some of us dimwits also realise what he lacks and doesn'the bring to the game.

Dashing Bob S
19-03-2017, 02:30 PM

Pretty much what you've already said. You can see why he was such a top player in his heyday and his attitude and zest for the game unbelievable. I'm at a loss as to why he doesn't score more at this level. You'd think it's the zest for combat that might desert a battle scarred veteran first, rather than his goal touch, but with him it seems the other way around. He's only scored four times this season, and one was against Hearts, so it hardly counts.

Smartie
19-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Wish I was so smart that I could see the value of a 3 goal a season striker. Maybe we should sign another one for next season and have two of them up front for us. How clever would that make us?

We were poor yesterday with Holt in the team, but generally our play and results are far better with him in the team, and the partnership he forms with Cummings is without question our strongest.

His lack of goals is a problem and a concern and I think we have to seriously look at this position in advance of next season.

But as it stands, Grant Holt is one off our most important players.

We've got a lot of important games still to come and I can see the value in Grant Holt in terms of how we approach these games.

Smartie
19-03-2017, 02:36 PM
Pretty much what you've already said. You can see why he was such a top player in his heyday and his attitude and zest for the game unbelievable. I'm at a loss as to why he doesn't score more at this level. You'd think it's the zest for combat that might desert a battle scarred veteran first, rather than his goal touch, but with him it seems the other way around. He's only scored four times this season, and one was against Hearts, so it hardly counts.

I think it's the fact that first thing to go is that bit of sharpness, that pace over a short distance. Who you have it you arrive at the ball earlier and allow yourself to compose yourself to get a clean shot away.

As he's lost that sharpness, he looks like he has to rush everything and he never looks like he has space and time to get his clean shot/ header away.

No lack of desire or attitude but I think it is a physical thing.

There's a bigger margin for error when it comes to holding off defenders, winning flick-ons etc. He still has all the attributes to be able to do that.

For that reason, I don't think the goals will return for him. We either take him as he is, failings and all or we replace him with someone who has a more complete game.

wookie70
19-03-2017, 02:45 PM
We were poor yesterday with Holt in the team, but generally our play and results are far better with him in the team, and the partnership he forms with Cummings is without question our strongest.

His lack of goals is a problem and a concern and I think we have to seriously look at this position in advance of next season.

But as it stands, Grant Holt is one off our most important players.

We've got a lot of important games still to come and I can see the value in Grant Holt in terms of how we approach these games.

Is that anecdotally or have you checked. I checked a wee while back and there was little differences in results from when Holt played and when he didn't. I suspect we are now worse, results wise, when he plays after such a shocking run. He wouldn't be in my top 5 most important players

Smartie
19-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Is that anecdotally or have you checked. I checked a wee while back and there was little differences in results from when Holt played and when he didn't. I suspect we are now worse, results wise, when he plays after such a shocking run. He wouldn't be in my top 5 most important players

I think someone checked a while back and it was much of a muchness then.

But since then, whenever he's been out the side we've really struggled, often when he's gone on off the bench we've improved and when he's started we've been much better.

He's started the Dunfermline and Dumbarton games of our recent poor run but most of the really bad stuff has happened with him out the side.

And FWIW I think he'd probably be the first name on my team sheet, closely followed by Cummings. Everyone else we can work around being missing. Either of those two drop out and we look lost.

Ozyhibby
19-03-2017, 02:59 PM

We don't score anymore goals whether Holt plays or not.
With 3 goals and 3 assists you have to be really clever to see how much better he makes us. Probably need to be an ex pro or top manager. Or something.

Blaster
19-03-2017, 03:12 PM
We don't score anymore goals whether Holt plays or not.
With 3 goals and 3 assists you have to be really clever to see how much better he makes us. Probably need to be an ex pro or top manager. Or something.

Who would you play instead Ozy? Any time Graham or keatings start they are poor. Look decent when coming off the bench when teams are tiring but struggle badly when starting games

silverhibee
19-03-2017, 03:19 PM

How many goals has he got so far this season.

Ozyhibby
19-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Who would you play instead Ozy? Any time Graham or keatings start they are poor. Look decent when coming off the bench when teams are tiring but struggle badly when starting games

I've no problem with him being in the team just now. I just don't think he was a good enough signing at the time and I don't think he should be back next season. We have to go with what we have now but we could have got a lot better.

Mike Berry
19-03-2017, 04:39 PM
I had my doubts about Holt early in the season, but he's grown on me. He's not in the team to score goals, he's there to noise up defences, hold the ball up, and create for others. I really think those who slag him off aren't really paying attention. The way he uses his strength, his ball retention, his clever little flicks. All that, and, although Gray is Captain, Holt seems to be calling the shots, and also guiding people like Cummings through games. That's how I see it, anyway.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
19-03-2017, 04:47 PM
I had my doubts about Holt early in the season, but he's grown on me. He's not in the team to score goals, he's there to noise up defences, hold the ball up, and create for others. I really think those who slag him off aren't really paying attention. The way he uses his strength, his ball retention, his clever little flicks. All that, and, although Gray is Captain, Holt seems to be calling the shots, and also guiding people like Cummings through games. That's how I see it, anyway.

He's not in the team to score goals? Mission accomplished there then. [emoji23]

He's there to create for others? 3 assists? [emoji23]

Heisenberg
19-03-2017, 04:59 PM
I can't remember which one, but a Falkirk player was in the press recently describing Holt as an absolute nightmare to play against and something they weren't used to when facing us before. His goal return has been poor but he's the best partner we've got for Cummings by a mile.

MWHIBBIES
19-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Imagine judging a player like Holt on stats...what is wrong with some people.

Won a penalty yesterday.
Header for Keatings at the start of the 2nd half when he volleyed straight at the goalie.
Brilliant flick on to McGinn against Ayr to get the guy sent off.
Flick leading to Cummings goal at United

That is just in the last 2 weeks.

Guy is class and has help us win so many games this season.

Captain Trips
19-03-2017, 05:34 PM

This pish appears again about not knowing football if do not rate Holt. 4 goals and about as many assists is a joke in this league. Its like people are saying his job is to allow others to score well how many chances have others created for him? Plenty. His and the other strikers are a fail this season and I wouldn't have any bar JC here next season.

fulshie
19-03-2017, 06:01 PM
This pish appears again about not knowing football if do not rate Holt. 4 goals and about as many assists is a joke in this league. Its like people are saying his job is to allow others to score well how many chances have others created for him? Plenty. His and the other strikers are a fail this season and I wouldn't have any bar JC here next season.Holt does well at what he seems to be asked to do "rumble up defenders" but is it the right thing for the team? is NL tactics working. It would appear to me, not. I still think we'll win the league but really we should be out of sight and that's no disrespect to the other teams in the league. Its been frustrating to say the least.

B.H.F.C
19-03-2017, 06:05 PM
Imagine judging a player like Holt on stats...what is wrong with some people.

Won a penalty yesterday.
Header for Keatings at the start of the 2nd half when he volleyed straight at the goalie.
Brilliant flick on to McGinn against Ayr to get the guy sent off.
Flick leading to Cummings goal at United

That is just in the last 2 weeks.

Guy is class and has help us win so many games this season.

When you wear number 9 there is one stat that you will always be judged on and that is the number of goals you score.

Holt is good at times but we've dropped points on 13 occasions in the league against total and utter pish. Mainly because of our complete lack of ability, outwith Cummings, to score goals on a regular basis.

Three league goals this season is far from a 'class' contribution even allowing for some of the good stuff he does do.

Smartie
19-03-2017, 06:12 PM
I'm a big fan of Holt but totally accept that questions need to be asked when a team isn't scoring goals and one of the regular picks up front only has 3 goals by March.

Winston Ingram
19-03-2017, 06:58 PM
He seems to be scared of going into the box. On a number of occasions yesterday we were getting crosses into the box and he wasn't even in there.

He was either farting about on the left wing or pretending to be a number 10

blackpoolhibs
19-03-2017, 07:03 PM
Call me old fashioned, but a centre forward should be scoring goals, and a Hibs centre forward should be scoring more goals than Holt has managed in the 2nd tier.

Killen and Mixu were at the club and were similar types of robust forwards, they managed to unsettle defenders, hold the ball up and yes score goals.

Thats the type of forward i like.

Ozyhibby
19-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Call me old fashioned, but a centre forward should be scoring goals, and a Hibs centre forward should be scoring more goals than Holt has managed in the 2nd tier.

Killen and Mixu were at the club and were similar types of robust forwards, they managed to unsettle defenders, hold the ball up and yes score goals.

Thats the type of forward i like.

Your clearly not clever enough to understand. [emoji23]

IberianHibernian
19-03-2017, 07:16 PM
I don`t follow English football but had heard of Holt before we signed him and had assumed it was a good signing despite his age . Checking his statistics he seems to have had a couple of good seasons at the beginning of this decade but has struggled since with only 8 league goals in 3 seasons with lower league English teams before he joined us . That period includes 9 months off after an operation but even so suggests this season is about normal for him . James Collins probably has a better record - what would reaction have been if we`d signed him last season ?

majorhibs
19-03-2017, 07:16 PM
Holt does well at what he seems to be asked to do "rumble up defenders" but is it the right thing for the team? is NL tactics working. It would appear to me, not. I still think we'll win the league but really we should be out of sight and that's no disrespect to the other teams in the league. Its been frustrating to say the least.

If we'd been playing this season with an even half competent #9, we would be out of sight. Lennons blind spot, with such poor return from that position, I hope it does not cost us in the run-in. Nowhere near good enough. Blindingly obvious!

Big L
19-03-2017, 07:22 PM
I like his attutude, he certainly gets stuck in but his goal scoring days are behind him. Goal scoring has been a problem for sometime now, I don't think we've had a good striking pair since Stokes/Deek/O'Connor! I don't think Keats or Graham should be kept on either.

greenlex
19-03-2017, 07:24 PM
I'd keep a Graham. I think he's got something about him. Goals to mins is decent I think.

Mike Berry
19-03-2017, 07:28 PM
People that don't rate Holt simply aren't paying attention. Judging him purely on stats doesn't tell the whole story. As others have said on here, we're a better team when he plays. Not his fault that 5 or 6 players sleepwalked through the game yesterday. He at least tried to wake them up.

IberianHibernian
19-03-2017, 07:31 PM
If we`re promoted Lennon will be labelled a success . If we don`t he`ll be rightly labelled a failure . Similarly with Holt if we go up folk will laugh about going up despite having a striker who almost never scores but if we stay down his signing will definitely be identified as one of the reasons .

blackpoolhibs
19-03-2017, 07:38 PM
People that don't rate Holt simply aren't paying attention. Judging him purely on stats doesn't tell the whole story. As others have said on here, we're a better team when he plays. Not his fault that 5 or 6 players sleepwalked through the game yesterday. He at least tried to wake them up.

I suppose if it's said enough times then it will become a fact.

FWIW i have an alarm clock to wake me up, and at £20 a lot cheaper than Holt, and probably seen more scoring. :wink:

greenlex
19-03-2017, 07:43 PM

FWIW i have an alarm clock to wake me up, and at £20 a lot cheaper than Holt, and probably seen more scoring. :wink:
I'm calling bull**** right now.

Mike Berry
19-03-2017, 07:48 PM

Or.....You could try actually watching the games rather than looking at stats.

Ozyhibby
19-03-2017, 07:56 PM

I'm watching the games and we're not winning them and it's because we're not scoring enough goals. And he's our number 9.

Swedish hibee
19-03-2017, 08:07 PM
I can't believe folk think he was good yesterday. I was definitely not watching the same game as you lot. We could still be playing that game now and he still wouldn't have scored.

God help us if Jason gets injured and he's our main man.

majorhibs
19-03-2017, 08:07 PM

Not stats- GOALS, POINTS. They effing ARE important

Mike Berry
19-03-2017, 08:09 PM
It's not his fault. He's doing the job the Lennon put him in the team for. His performances are consistent. The inconsistency is elsewhere in the team. Maybe you didn't notice, but Keatings was garbage yesterday, as was David Gray, and Shinnie. Bartley was pretty poor also, and even Stenson was below par. Boyle at least always tries his best, but only really came to life in the last 20 minutes yesterday. I repeat, if you're judging Holt purely on goals and direct assists, you're not paying attention. He gives us a kind of steel that we haven't offer had before. I was bored and disappointed yesterday, but I think Lennon knows what he is doing, and I think we'll go up. I also think that, when we do go up, some of the cup winners will get punted.

B.H.F.C
19-03-2017, 08:12 PM
Generally, I've always thought we are a better team with him. I do think him and Cummings are the best we have as a pairing. But that doesn't necessarily make him good.

I think the 'we're a better team when he plays' argument is wearing a bit thin now given our current form. I'd be interested to see how many games we've won with him starting/not starting. I'd hazard a guess it's hardly any different.

Mike Berry
19-03-2017, 08:14 PM
Not stats- GOALS, POINTS. They effing ARE important
I didn't​ say they weren't. But the history of football is litter with decent forwards who didn't score a lot of goals, but still got picked every week. I can think of a few games we won because of him, where he didn't score or have a direct assist - notably the 3-1 win away to Dunfermline earlier in the season. You are wrong.

greenlex
19-03-2017, 08:15 PM
It's not his fault. He's doing the job the Lennon put him in the team for. His performances are consistent. The inconsistency is elsewhere in the team. Maybe you didn't notice, but Keatings was garbage yesterday, as was David Gray, and Shinnie. Bartley was pretty poor also, and even Stenson was below par. Boyle at least always tries his best, but only really came to life in the last 20 minutes yesterday. I repeat, if you're judging Holt purely on goals and direct assists, you're not paying attention. He gives us a kind of steel that we haven't offer had before. I was bored and disappointed yesterday, but I think Lennon knows what he is doing, and I think we'll go up. I also think that, when we do go up, some of the cup winners will get punted.

Stenson below par. Seen that a good few times.:greengrin You on the right forum?

Mike Berry
19-03-2017, 08:18 PM
Stenson below par. Seen that a good few times.:greengrin You on the right forum?
Sorry - typo. Meant Stevenson. One too may glasses of wine. 😂

Islington Hibs
19-03-2017, 08:28 PM
With Cummings likely to leave in the summer we are potentially looking at a complete overhaul up top.

Holt, Keatings and Graham ain't good enough.

Hard to disagree. The loss of Cummings, if it happens, will be a huge blow and although we will doubtless get a decent fee, finding a suitable couple of replacements will be no easy task. Hope he can be persuaded to stay for one more season!

blackpoolhibs
19-03-2017, 08:53 PM

We have nobody else to play instead of Holt, so i get why Lennon is playing him. Most of the team have been garbage at one time or another, but some more so than others.

If you like your centre forward to do all his work away from the danger zone ie the goalmouth, then Holt is your man.

I am judging him on goals and assists, and they are not good enough for this division.

Thats not to say he's not had a few decent games, just nowhere near enough in my opinion.

I'm just glad the opposition are so poor that our centre forward is getting away with scoring and creating so few goals.

Smartie
19-03-2017, 09:14 PM
I also think that if you had wide midfielders getting in at the back post or an attacking midfielder making late runs into the box and getting a good 20 goals a season you'd be less likely to be concerned about a striker who doesn't score goals.

We don't, so it brings the focus right back on Holt.

majorhibs
19-03-2017, 11:50 PM
I also think that if you had wide midfielders getting in at the back post or an attacking midfielder making late runs into the box and getting a good 20 goals a season you'd be less likely to be concerned about a striker who doesn't score goals.

We don't, so it brings the focus right back on Holt.

A better 9 would maybe enhance the midfield & allow a few more from there?

Smartie
20-03-2017, 08:32 AM
A better 9 would maybe enhance the midfield & allow a few more from there?

Nah, this is the bit that Holt does really well. I don't think we could get a 9 who would be much/ any better at holding the ball up, spreading it wide, winning flick ons and so on. I do accept the problems he has scoring goals though.

We've had the problem of not getting goals from the rest of the team for years too. Even when we've had Stokes, Malonga or Farid up there we've not managed to get enough goals from midfield.

Ozyhibby
20-03-2017, 08:51 AM
Nah, this is the bit that Holt does really well. I don't think we could get a 9 who would be much/ any better at holding the ball up, spreading it wide, winning flick ons and so on. I do accept the problems he has scoring goals though.

We've had the problem of not getting goals from the rest of the team for years too. Even when we've had Stokes, Malonga or Farid up there we've not managed to get enough goals from midfield.

Agree, our goal scoring problems don't begin and end with Holt. He is only part of the problem.

Captain Trips
20-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Agree, our goal scoring problems don't begin and end with Holt. He is only part of the problem.

Indeed. Holt, Keatings, Graham, Shinnie and Boyle have performed roughly the same in their roles. I would say 1 good game in every 4.

B.H.F.C
20-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Indeed. Holt, Keatings, Graham, Shinnie and Boyle have performed roughly the same in their roles. I would say 1 good game in every 4.

Whilst I don't think Boyle is great I think it's unfair to put him in the same boat as the others. If even a couple of other players had chipped in with the number of goals he has we'd be in a much better position.

Captain Trips
20-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Whilst I don't think Boyle is great I think it's unfair to put him in the same boat as the others. If even a couple of other players had chipped in with the number of goals he has we'd be in a much better position.

Fair shout with Boyle mate.