PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Renewals

19-03-2017, 01:45 AM
Already 2000 season tickets for next season bought with early bird prices ending on 7th of april. Ive renewed mine no matter what league we are in I wont stop supporting my team. Broke down in tears the last 3 play offs but last may gave me a glimmer of hope. Im positive we will be a premiership team next season but either way I cant wait to watch the Hibees in a new season. Now come on the Hibees lets get up!!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

DaveF
19-03-2017, 07:05 AM
I've renewed but if they make an arse of this season from here, it'll go unused more times than not as I will find something better to do than watch another season of this dross in this league.

eastcoasthibby
19-03-2017, 07:38 AM
Not renewed yet ...undoubtedly will but just not convinced that that we are getting promoted ..whether people agree or not but I don't think we are a good team ...there is similar missing and I can't put my finger on it ! Maybe lost momentum with injuries, I think a big part of the problem is up front we have a goalscorer but though Holt does a job, he is not the all round forward that would compliment a better team set up with a few goals that takes the pressure of the crest of the play each game ..and a midfield attacker ..or good midfielder and let mcginn go into the attacking role ..anyhow I dint fancy another season watching what we are in ..but as I say like so many others will succumb when the time comes ..😊

Pretty Boy
19-03-2017, 07:45 AM
Not renewed yet because Hibs made a cock up on the pricing of my ST. A call to the ticket office changed the price but still to an incorrect one and a 2nd call was greeted by someone who, to put it bluntly, didn't have a clue what I was querying despite it being fairly simple.

Will renew when Hibs get it sorted out.

scoopyboy
19-03-2017, 07:59 AM
I've not received anything in the post regarding season ticket renewal, should I have?

Monktonhall 7
19-03-2017, 08:02 AM
No. All done online with e mail reminder.

scoopyboy
19-03-2017, 08:08 AM

Thanks, that saves me searching the house just in case misplaced or not delivered.

Monktonhall 7
19-03-2017, 08:16 AM
Log into the online ticketing site, and click on Season Tickets, and it's all set up ready to purchase.

Beefster
19-03-2017, 08:44 AM
We'll renew before the early bird cut off date but their marketing has been pish this year. One email weeks ago and it was only Friday that we remembered to check ourselves. We should be getting bombarded with reminders.

I'm a big fan of Dempster but it's like she's completely taken her eye off the ball since we won the Scottish Cup.

Scouse Hibee
19-03-2017, 09:06 AM
I've not received anything in the post regarding season ticket renewal, should I have?

Both me and my son received letter and brochure through the post.

Scouse Hibee
19-03-2017, 09:08 AM

I never got an email but did get letter and brochure through the post.

ALF TUPPER
19-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Not yet here.

HibbyAndy
19-03-2017, 09:12 AM
My daughter got a brochure through the post but my son never, That's pish.

Hibeewilly
19-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Me and my group have had fnck all through the post

bigwheel
19-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Who cares whether you had something through the post, you all now they are on sale...and where to connect with all the info....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KdyHby
19-03-2017, 09:40 AM
Received an email, nowt through the post, have renewed.

Pretty Boy
19-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Who cares whether you had something through the post, you all now they are on sale...and where to connect with all the info....

People know where to go if they want a can of coke as well. Doesn't stop Coca Cola spending millions of dollars a year on consumer research and advertising every single year.

It should be a pretty simple thing to get right. As I said I had a pretty monumental **** up with my ST (Hibs offering it to me for only £100 online) and despite me being honest and raising the issue with them it's still no closer to being resolved 2 weeks later and I'm having to explain the product Hibs are selling to our own staff. Hardly makes me feel like a valued supporter/customer.

Scouse Hibee
19-03-2017, 09:42 AM

Maybe some folk don't and haven't realised it yet, not every ST holder will be online.

bigwheel
19-03-2017, 09:58 AM
Maybe some folk don't and haven't realised it yet, not every ST holder will be online.

Yeah, that's a real issue for us....people not knowing they are on sale...

BT58
19-03-2017, 09:58 AM
Are all adult seat prices the same ???. I got the letter, no email, but info was for FF stand, im in the West lower. Also on reading the letter if i get my st renewed by 07/04 i save £20 is that correct ??

Scouse Hibee
19-03-2017, 10:00 AM
Yeah, that's a real issue for us....people not knowing they are on sale...

Quite.

Hiber-nation
19-03-2017, 10:38 AM
I didn't get a letter or an email. Obviously I know about it but that's not the point.

Something not quite right.

traceyhibs
19-03-2017, 11:01 AM

Everything has been posted out. Do the ticket office have your correct address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

linlithgowhibbie
19-03-2017, 08:26 PM

My friend who is in his 70s and has never used a computer has received nothing in the post either. He has lived at the same address for years.

Hiber-nation
19-03-2017, 08:31 PM

They haven't posted everyone's out. That is obvious looking at this thread. They can't all have gone missing in the post.

PatHead
19-03-2017, 08:35 PM
I thought most renewals were being done by email to keep costs down.

mutley
19-03-2017, 09:43 PM
I'm the same as most, I haven't renewed yet, but I probably will before the early bird discount finishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

staunchhibby
19-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Never got any letter.Just done mines at ticket office

20-03-2017, 01:57 AM
Never got any letter.Just done mines at ticket office
I never got a letter or an email but its all over the club website twitter and facebook page so i went down to ticket office and bought,

Danderhall Hibs
20-03-2017, 07:19 AM

They've got my address and I've had nothing. I don't recall an email either - just the advert when it was posted on here.

They've either not posted them or someone at Royal Mail has ditched a bag.

Since90+2
20-03-2017, 07:44 AM
A high quality colour brochure won't be cheap to produce especially if Hibs are aiming to send to 11,000 plus season ticket holders.

They should ask at the next time of renewal if you prefer information by post or email, most people I would imagine will say email and that way they can save on print costs and concentrate on posting out brochures to those who are not online.

MB62
20-03-2017, 12:30 PM
If we get promoted then there's next to no chance of me re-newing, I'll pick and choose my Saturday 3.00pm games.
Will definitely get one if we don't go up.

20-03-2017, 04:39 PM
If we get promoted then there's next to no chance of me re-newing, I'll pick and choose my Saturday 3.00pm games.
Will definitely get one if we don't go up.
Whys that?,

cmcd
20-03-2017, 05:56 PM
We'll renew before the early bird cut off date but their marketing has been pish this year. One email weeks ago and it was only Friday that we remembered to check ourselves. We should be getting bombarded with reminders.

I'm a big fan of Dempster but it's like she's completely taken her eye off the ball since we won the Scottish Cup.
I received a reminder last week

Billy Whizz
20-03-2017, 06:04 PM
Whys that?,

Probably because he can't make Saturday lunchtime/Sunday games

MB62
20-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Probably because he can't make Saturday lunchtime/Sunday games

Nah, I just still like my fitba at 3.00pm on a Saturday and not on a Friday night or Saturday lunchtime or whatever time they can squeeze our game in on a Sunday or a Monday night.
Ultimately, I go to games to watch Hibs and the opposition matter little to me other than they are there to hopefully be beaten.
The SPFL will mean our games are all over the place for T.V. purposes whilst the Championship will mean C90% of them are Saturday 3.00pm kick offs.
I'll still be at a lot of the games, just won't get a S.T. for reasons stated.

The Baldmans Comb
21-03-2017, 05:06 AM
I noticed that season tickets were on sale a week ago and bought it on line within 3 minutes.

Never even crossed my mind or remotely cared as to whether I had received an email, a reminder or anything through the post.

If I wasn't sure of anything I would have walked into the ticket office at a quiet time and historically have always been served instantly and efficiently.

I like to keep life very simple.

CB_NO3
21-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Just purchased my season ticket today for next season :thumbsup:

hibbydad
21-03-2017, 03:52 PM
Just purchased my season ticket today for next season :thumbsup:

Just renewed mine and my daughter's today

TrinityHibs
21-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Got mine today:aok:

Moody Blues
21-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Won't be renewing unless we go up..dont want to watch us toiling against Part time teams any longer.

Hibernia&Alba
21-03-2017, 06:34 PM
Won't be renewing unless we go up..dont want to watch us toiling against Part time teams any longer.

Can't say I blame anyone who takes this approach: a fourth year in the Championship would be torture. I've renewed, so I'm now at the mercy of the team.

jgl07
21-03-2017, 07:02 PM
I went on line to check the dot count and it logged me in and took me to the renewal page.

I renewed although I originally intended to wait until next week when I get paid.

Gmack7
21-03-2017, 07:37 PM

My group of 9 are exactly the same, I just we do enough in the next 2 games to make it virtually certain to take up the early bird offer

Hezbelle
21-03-2017, 08:03 PM
I got the nice 'Born a Hibbie' paper through the post with the letter from Leanne. My son put the poster up in his room immediately!

overdrive
22-03-2017, 10:18 AM
I've renewed via the payment plan. Are we meant to get something from Zebra?

I've not received anything other than a confirmation from Hibs but I remember last year there were issues in that we were meant to receive a link or something from Zebra but many people didn't - it was due to spaces in a phone number or something, so the finance application wasn't processed.

Geo_1875
22-03-2017, 10:24 AM

I've not received anything other than a confirmation from Hibs but I remember last year there were issues in that we were meant to receive a link or something from Zebra but many people didn't - it was due to spaces in a phone number or something, so the finance application wasn't processed.

You get an email from Zebra with a link to a confirmation page. You should also get a text with a code to enter on that page. Unless you get all this there is something wrong with the application.

overdrive
22-03-2017, 10:27 AM
You get an email from Zebra with a link to a confirmation page. You should also get a text with a code to enter on that page. Unless you get all this there is something wrong with the application.

How soon do you get the email and text?

Geo_1875
22-03-2017, 10:30 AM
How soon do you get the email and text?

I got mine within an hour.

Golden Bear
22-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Renewed today but already hoping that if we do go up, then fixtures outwith the Saturday 3pm kick off time will be kept to a minimum.

I could cope with Friday nights but the Sunday lunch time kick offs will see my seat donated to someone else.

22-03-2017, 12:49 PM

Zebra will send a letter out

overdrive
22-03-2017, 12:54 PM
I got mine within an hour.

Cheers, just received the email and text just now. I seem to remember it being instantaneous a couple of years ago so I assumed it was going to be the same issue as last year with the phone number.

NAE NOOKIE
22-03-2017, 01:39 PM

I don't suppose you can blame folk who takes this approach ... if it was our first or even second season down I would be having a go at anybody with this attitude, but the reality is that a lot of folk are going to lose heart after a third season in the Championship.

This is the bottom line for the club as things stand ... our future is on a knife edge and the stark reality is that its only the folk who see supporting Hibs as something they do irrespective of results or the standard of opposition who will keep the club going through another year out of the Premiership.

The stakes couldn't be higher ..... promotion will mean a boom time for Hibs that we haven't seen since the 50s, failure will result in crowds we haven't seen since the bad days of the late 70s and 80s. That's why we have to back the team to the fullest in the next few weeks.

Gmack7
27-03-2017, 04:48 PM
I don't suppose you can blame folk who takes this approach ... if it was our first or even second season down I would be having a go at anybody with this attitude, but the reality is that a lot of folk are going to lose heart after a third season in the Championship.

This is the bottom line for the club as things stand ... our future is on a knife edge and the stark reality is that its only the folk who see supporting Hibs as something they do irrespective of results or the standard of opposition who will keep the club going through another year out of the Premiership.

The stakes couldn't be higher ..... promotion will mean a boom time for Hibs that we haven't seen since the 50s, failure will result in crowds we haven't seen since the bad days of the late 70s and 80s. That's why we have to back the team to the fullest in the next few weeks.

I've decided it's a done deal and renewed my 3 tickets with the rest of our group following suit this week GGTTH

Lancs Harp
27-03-2017, 05:01 PM
Bit of a dilema for me regarding renewing. Its a bit of a price considering I only make a dozen or so of the 18 games (whilst in the Championship) and Im pretty sure, on promotion, none of our home games against Celtic, Rangers and Hearts next season will kick off at 3pm saturday making travelling up a bit more difficult. A real head v heart job, part of me says dont be silly you're throwing money away and part of me says its Hibs back in the top flight of course you'll renew!!

Lee Marvin
27-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Bit of a dilema for me regarding renewing. Its a bit of a price considering I only make a dozen or so of the 18 games (whilst in the Championship) and Im pretty sure, on promotion, none of our home games against Celtic, Rangers and Hearts next season will kick off at 3pm saturday making travelling up a bit more difficult. A real head v heart job, part of me says dont be silly you're throwing money away and part of me says its Hibs back in the top flight of course you'll renew!!

I've never met you in my life, but I know you will renew ☺

Lancs Harp
27-03-2017, 05:55 PM
I've never met you in my life, but I know you will renew ☺

Aye you're probably right Lee :greengrin

CockneyRebel
27-03-2017, 06:45 PM

This is the bottom line for the club as things stand ... 1.our future is on a knife edge and the stark reality is that its only the folk who see supporting Hibs as something they do irrespective of results or the standard of opposition who will keep the club going through another year out of the Premiership.

The stakes couldn't be higher ..... promotion will mean a boom time for Hibs that we haven't seen since the 50s, 2.failure will result in crowds we haven't seen since the bad days of the late 70s and 80s. That's why we have to back the team to the fullest in the next few weeks.

1. That's me. Whatever happens or doesn't happen I renew every year. I don't knock those that think differently because with me it's not a choice to make, I just do it automatically. It's part of who I am.

2. Bullshine. You don't have a crystal ball so that's pure guesswork. Lots of folk said the support would crumble if we spent a second year down here yet we spent a third year down here and the crowds just keep getting better. Sure the cup win had a massive impact but I feel it's more likely down to the club redefining itself via LD, AS and NL and everyone enjoying the feelgood factor. We will go up this season - the supporters will lift and carry this team over the line.

3. HIBS - while I'm worth my room on this earth, I will be with you.

4. GGTTH and FTH

brianmc
27-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Renewed mine and my daughters today.
Season 28 for me and 5 for her. Fingers crossed we'll be watching Hibs back in the top flight - but it's about much more than just the 90 minutes for us.

Sir David Gray
27-03-2017, 07:25 PM
I'll be renewing in the next few days.

Which league we are in doesn't really come into my thought process when it comes to deciding to purchase a season ticket. I would go and watch Hibs in the East of Scotland Junior league if I needed to.

SirDavidsNapper
27-03-2017, 07:28 PM
I think a lot of people will realise how big this club is next season.

BSEJVT
27-03-2017, 07:41 PM
I renewed but don't ever recall getting an e-mail and certainly nothing in the post.

I am not too precious about either but if Hibs aren't at least e-mailing everyone on the data base, which costs nothing, then they are severely missing a trick and someone needs taken to task on this.

For those season ticket holders for whom they don't hold e-mail addresses then they at least deserve the courtesy of a written reminder, whether that includes a glossy brochure or not is up to them.

They should also be inviting those people who have e-mail addresses amongst that category to provide them for future years

Scouse Hibee
27-03-2017, 07:43 PM
I will renew as usual, it's part of my life and there's never a second thought about it. Unfortunately due to family circumstances back in Liverpool I have missed more games this season than I ever have but that's life.

Lancs Harp
27-03-2017, 07:44 PM
I renewed but don't ever recall getting an e-mail and certainly nothing in the post.

I am not too precious about either but if Hibs aren't at least e-mailing everyone on the data base, which costs nothing, then they are severely missing a trick and someone needs taken to task on this.

For those season ticket holders for whom they don't hold e-mail addresses then they at least deserve the courtesy of a written reminder, whether that includes a glossy brochure or not is up to them.

They should also be inviting those people who have e-mail addresses amongst that category to provide them for future years

Just to add my own situation to the email and brochure debate for information purposes I havent had a email or brochure through the post either.

Sir David Gray
27-03-2017, 08:06 PM
My brochure just came through today so maybe they're sending them out in batches.

lucky
27-03-2017, 08:09 PM
I've renewed but not on the first day as usual, I took the view of if we don't go up I'd give it a miss then thought **** it I'd miss it too much. A ST is not great value as I miss around 5 games but it does guarantee me a seat next to my mates

inglisavhibs
27-03-2017, 09:20 PM
[QUOTE=MB62;4984815]Nah, I just still like my fitba at 3.00pm on a Saturday and not on a Friday night or Saturday lunchtime or whatever time they can squeeze our game in on a Sunday or a Monday night.
Ultimately, I go to games to watch Hibs and the opposition matter little to me other than they are there to hopefully be beaten.
The SPFL will mean our games are all over the place for T.V. purposes whilst the Championship will mean C90% of them are Saturday 3.00pm kick offs.
I'll still be at a lot of the games, just won't get a S.T. for reasons stated.[/QUOTE You might have to make do with a seat in one of the corners of the ground!

oneone73
28-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Just renewed. 31st year in a row.

H18S NX
28-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Renewed 2 weeks ago, got brochure yesterday.

Scouse Hibee
31-03-2017, 12:05 PM
Renewed today while getting semi tickets. Hopefully for a season in the SPL.

Since90+2
31-03-2017, 12:08 PM
What date are season tickets held for renewal before being released to the public?

CMurdoch
31-03-2017, 12:14 PM
What date are season tickets held for renewal before being released to the public?d

sometime in June

Ken
31-03-2017, 12:19 PM
I will renew as usual, it's part of my life and there's never a second thought about it. Unfortunately due to family circumstances back in Liverpool I have missed more games this season than I ever have but that's life.

Good effort Scouse :agree:

I think I'll miss more games next season too, but will definitely be renewing and renewing my son's too, who may makes his first ever game next season (maybe just for a cameo appearance as he's only just turned one :thumbsup:)

Jones28
31-03-2017, 12:20 PM
Just renewed. 31st year in a row.

Now that's a ****ing good effort

iwasthere1972
31-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Renewed last week.

Booked4Being-Ugly
31-03-2017, 12:24 PM
I went to renew both me and my son's ST's today as an early birds - It turns out I'm being charged a 'youth' price for my son when he is only 11y/o atm but will be 12 when the season starts.

Is this right, where does it state the cutoff ages at time of purchase? Does anyone know as I'm a bit p!ssed off about it tbh?

PatHead
31-03-2017, 12:25 PM
Both my sons have returned to the fold after a couple of years as patg.

Hiber-nation
31-03-2017, 12:43 PM
What date are season tickets held for renewal before being released to the public?

2 June.

SRHibs
31-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Renewing although will likely only be able to make it up for a few games.

Earlydelivery
31-03-2017, 12:55 PM
Just renewed :flag:

Beefster
31-03-2017, 02:48 PM
I went to renew both me and my son's ST's today as an early birds - It turns out I'm being charged a 'youth' price for my son when he is only 11y/o atm but will be 12 when the season starts.

Is this right, where does it state the cutoff ages at time of purchase? Does anyone know as I'm a bit p!ssed off about it tbh?

Dunno if it's documented anywhere but it sounds right. Students can't buy a student ticket for next season if they graduate before the season kicks off. Similar principle to not being able to buy a child ticket if your son isn't a child (under the criteria) when the season kicks off.