PDA

View Full Version : German fans today

tomhorn
18-03-2017, 10:08 PM
Did anyone see the random group of around a dozen German fans in the west lower today?

They all turned up wearing hibs colours and seemed up for the game. As soon as Nade scored they all upped and left. Strange. they must have spent a good few quid on tickets and scarves etc to then sit for less than 45 mins of football.

Jonnyboy
18-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Did anyone see the random group of around a dozen German fans in the west lower today?

They all turned up wearing hibs colours and seemed up for the game. As soon as Nade scored they all upped and left. Strange. they must have spent a good few quid on tickets and scarves etc to then sit for less than 45 mins of football.

Saw them outside the ticket office. Hertha Berlin fans, I believe

steakbake
18-03-2017, 10:18 PM
Dumbarton had the Swiss Sons with them today. About 10 who come over for a couple of games a year.

Glory Lurker
18-03-2017, 10:23 PM
Dumbarton had the Swiss Sons with them today.

Aye, saw them. Young guys from Berne.

Ilovehibs
18-03-2017, 10:25 PM

They'd probably seen enough by that point!

Glory Lurker
18-03-2017, 10:27 PM
They'd probably seen enough by that point!

:agree: The Germans arenae daft!

tomhorn
18-03-2017, 11:27 PM
:agree: The Germans arenae daft!

Just couldn't imagine going to a game abroad, paying good money then bolting before half time. Strange lads.

pacorosssco
18-03-2017, 11:42 PM

Had a flight to catch??

Glory Lurker
18-03-2017, 11:44 PM
Just couldn't imagine going to a game abroad, paying good money then bolting before half time. Strange lads.

Totally agree, just being wide. Mind you, given the exchange rate just now their ticket probably only cost about a fiver. :greengrin

pacorosssco
18-03-2017, 11:48 PM
Totally agree, just being wide. Mind you, given the exchange rate just now their ticket probably only cost about a fiver. :greengrin

Yet likely more than pay a game in their homeland where standard better and can have a beer in stand

pacorosssco
18-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Yet likely more than pay a game in their homeland where standard better and can have a beer in stand

A good set up germany fan based yet still same issue with one team now dominates

CB_NO3
19-03-2017, 12:38 AM
I done the opposite today. Went to see Eintracht Frankfurt. As football goes, it was very poor.

pacorosssco
19-03-2017, 12:51 AM
I done the opposite today. Went to see Eintracht Frankfurt. As football goes, it was very poor. but i bet yer havin a blast and good bier not like u went epl watch sunderland burnley??

Since1875Hibs
19-03-2017, 06:01 AM

Explains alot.

thebakerboy
19-03-2017, 08:15 AM
Saw them taking group photos outside West after the game so were certainly there for whole game.

BullsCloseHibs
19-03-2017, 01:45 PM
Saw them taking group photos outside West after the game so were certainly there for whole game.

If they bolted and went to the pub instead I totally get it!

iwasthere1972
19-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Saw them scoffing hot dogs at half time. One of them I think said it was the wurst sausage he's ever had.

givescotlandfreedom
19-03-2017, 02:35 PM

They got horsed too yesterday.

Waxy
19-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Saw them scoffing hot dogs at half time. One of them I think said it was the wurst sausage he's ever had.

Frank had one bite n wouldnt go any furter

Bostonhibby
19-03-2017, 07:29 PM

They left early as they were doing an impromptu blitzkrieg on Tynecastle, but when they got there they thought someone had already bombed it so they came back before full time.