HIBERNIAN-0762
18-03-2017, 04:14 PM
Say what you like about him but he always leads us a merry dance. :rolleyes:

Thecat23
18-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Thought Nade was *****.

Bishop Hibee
18-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Good pen and won the header for the goal so did enough. Should he have been off for the dug out fracas? Couldn't see from the East.

Pretty Boy
18-03-2017, 04:49 PM
Dropped back in and defended well from the front, scored and set one up. Job done from him.

Smartie
18-03-2017, 04:59 PM
If he played every week like he plays against Hibs then he'd have been some player.

Thecat23
18-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Good pen and won the header for the goal so did enough. Should he have been off for the dug out fracas? Couldn't see from the East.

Right in front of me, he slapped Jordan but Forster grabbed his throat. Both should have gone!

Swedish hibee
18-03-2017, 05:34 PM
He does this every time and the Hibs fans fall for his villan role every time.. and then he scores. Another good day for him.

O'Rourke3
18-03-2017, 05:43 PM
Fans give him a a hard time and he invariably scores. Thought he should have been off for running into the dugout for no reason. When he was being subbed he tried to run to to far side of the pitch too. Surprised SJM wasn't booked for repeatedly shoving him at the bench.

Any refs on here explain why goal celebrations taking a minute and half in the opposition half preventing the game restarting doesn't end up with the last man back getting a booking for time wasting?

18-03-2017, 05:53 PM
Were we ****. Nade is a cheating fat *******. Dis exactly what that wee rat Skacel did when RR were at ER, saw his number go off to be subbed and turned and ran the opposite direction to waste time.

BSEJVT
18-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Were we ****. Nade is a cheating fat *******. Dis exactly what that wee rat Skacel did when RR were at ER, saw his number go off to be subbed and turned and ran the opposite direction to waste time.

Much as I hate Nade it isn't too much of a stretch to suggest he fulfills the same role for them as Holt does for us

I don't know the answer, but who has scored more goals / has more assists?

tomhorn
18-03-2017, 06:55 PM
Say what you like about Nade but he played well today. 1 goal and 1 assist. Decent with the ball at his feet and a handful for defenders today. We were pash but Nade did well and influenced the game as per usual against us.

Famous Fiver
18-03-2017, 07:27 PM
Thought Nade was their MOM today. Kept our defence occupied, held it up well, shielded it well, nearly always laid it off to a colleague, couldn't wait to take the penalty. And by the way no pace at all, just a shrewd football brain.

He was up for it. Why did it take us 70 minutes to get interested?

Thought their number 2, McRorie?, was an energetic player and one well worth looking at.

tamig
18-03-2017, 07:52 PM
Thought Nade was their MOM today. Kept our defence occupied, held it up well, shielded it well, nearly always laid it off to a colleague, couldn't wait to take the penalty. And by the way no pace at all, just a shrewd football brain.

He was up for it. Why did it take us 70 minutes to get interested?

Thought their number 2, McRorie?, was an energetic player and one well worth looking at.
Thought there number 22 Stirling was their top player.

LaMotta
18-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Nade done nothing, David Gray was their best player

Nothing. Apart from a goal and an assist. And a run in the second half when he managed to somehow fend off at least 4 Hibs players. And he seems to wind up the fans and our players. Apart from that, nothing.

Famous Fiver
18-03-2017, 08:09 PM
'Nothing, apart from a goal, an assist, and holding off 4 Hibs players.'

Make me a list of the Hibs players today who did the same?

I bow to your superior football knowledge, Victor and will happily apologise when you provide the list.

LaMotta
18-03-2017, 08:16 PM
'Nothing, apart from a goal, an assist, and holding off 4 Hibs players.'

Make me a list of the Hibs players today who did the same?

I bow to your superior football knowledge, Victor and will happily apologise when you provide the list.

mate, im agreeing with you. The point is he did far more than nothing!

And I also agree that their no 2 was very good. So perhaps your knowledge is on a par with mine? :greengrin

Swedish hibee
18-03-2017, 08:32 PM
Thought there number 22 Stirling was their top player.

I agree. Whoever he is!

givescotlandfreedom
18-03-2017, 08:45 PM
They didn't dominate us today. We were crap and even then their manager said we bossed the second half.

where'stheslope
19-03-2017, 11:08 AM

I think you'll find if you watch our team playing with a slender lead or drawing , that the player to be subbed will for whatever reason find himself on the far side of the park when being substituted.

You call it time wasting, its really called game management.

Every single team does it at one time or another, its up to the referee to add on time at the end of the half, 30 seconds for a substitution if I remember correctly.

Same with bookings, injuries or time wasting, its up to the referee how much time has been lost and played at the end of each half.