PDA

View Full Version : New Signings

18Hibee75
18-03-2017, 12:35 AM
With Lukaku hinting that he's wanting away from Everton is it time to make our move? Personally I feel he is what we need if we want to do well in Premiership, providing we get there. He can hold the ball up very well is very quick and strong and scores goals. Lennon what's the delay?

Leigh Griffiths as we all know is a massive hibee and is not getting game time under Rodgers. He would be a great partner for Lukaku and would be a great move for both parties.

In all seriousness providing we get to the premiership who would you like to see us bring in? If any. Personally I feel like our squad at the moment is very strong and could possibly achieve top four. I think our best piece of business would be holding on to Cummings, McGinn, Hanlon etc. Would maybe like to see a cover for SDG and Lewy and maybe another Centre Mid, like a Danny swanson. Thoughts?

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

SteveHFC
18-03-2017, 12:36 AM
With Lukaku hinting that he's wanting away from Everton is it time to make our move? Personally I feel he is what we need if we want to do well in Premiership, providing we get there. He can hold the ball up very well is very quick and strong and scores goals. Lennon what's the delay?

Leigh Griffiths as we all know is a massive hibee and is not getting game time under Rodgers. He would be a great partner for Lukaku and would be a great move for both parties.

In all seriousness providing we get to the premiership who would you like to see us bring in? If any. Personally I feel like our squad at the moment is very strong and could possibly achieve top four. I think our best piece of business would be holding on to Cummings, McGinn, Hanlon etc. Would maybe like to see a cover for SDG and Lewy and maybe another Centre Mid, like a Danny swansong. Thoughts?

Front three of Deek, Jason and Sparky :hyper

18Hibee75
18-03-2017, 12:36 AM

In all seriousness providing we get to the premiership who would you like to see us bring in? If any. Personally I feel like our squad at the moment is very strong and could possibly achieve top four. I think our best piece of business would be holding on to Cummings, McGinn, Hanlon etc. Would maybe like to see a cover for SDG and Lewy and maybe another Centre Mid, like a Danny swansong. Thoughts?

Oops. Meant Danny Swanson!

Haymaker
18-03-2017, 12:45 AM
Front three of Deek, Jason and Sparky :hyper

Are you saying that's happening?! :hyper

ChrissyG1875
18-03-2017, 09:12 AM
http://www.90min.com/posts/4183628-11-big-name-players-on-course-to-become-free-agents-at-the-end-of-2016-17

I'd take a couple of these

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

H18 SFR
18-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Please don't overreact here folks, I'm only asking not suggesting, would you take Nicholson from Hearts?

Pedantic_Hibee
18-03-2017, 09:17 AM
Please don't overreact here folks, I'm only asking not suggesting, would you take Nicholson from Hearts?

Wee Percy from the Green Mile...no, I wouldn't. He's rarely impressed me when I've seen him. File under David Templeton.

theonlywayisup
18-03-2017, 09:23 AM

To do what? Wash the cars - I hear he's got a strong right hand!!

In all seriousness, no!

Diclonius
18-03-2017, 09:42 AM
I suspect we'll be in for Swanson again.

We'll also need a striker. Stephen Dobbie anyone?

Pedantic_Hibee
18-03-2017, 09:45 AM

On second thoughts, his burd's on my phone so he may as well be in my colours.

Is It On....
18-03-2017, 09:55 AM
To do what? Wash the cars - I hear he's got a strong right hand!!

In all seriousness, no!

He was a favourite of them that had "great potential" but I don't think that he has progressed in the last few years unlike his mate Paterson and the one they rejected. Think his name is Jason something? 😂

Big L
18-03-2017, 10:05 AM
I would raid Dun Utd for Andreu, Murray & Fraser, if they don't get up!

adhibs
18-03-2017, 10:15 AM
A goal scoring version of holt

Oscar T Grouch
18-03-2017, 10:44 AM

Andreu doesnae belong to united. He's on loan from Norwich. There are better players available out there. He's not impressed me in any of the games I've seen him in this season.

Heisenberg
18-03-2017, 10:46 AM

Really? Murray and Fraser are mince!

500miles
18-03-2017, 10:52 AM

Murray I agree, I think Fraser has real potential.

Heisenberg
18-03-2017, 11:13 AM

I wouldn't say he's any better than what we've got. Very lightweight and has had little impact against us.

Cat Stanton
18-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Let's just make sure we get out of this sh*tty league - and then worry about future signings. Too many hard games to go, and that scrotum of a team, Falkirk, still worry me..

Hibby70
18-03-2017, 11:42 AM
Wee Percy from the Green Mile...

Ha ha

PeterboroHibee
18-03-2017, 11:52 AM

Fraser has ability, but he seems to lack something to make him effective (whether thats mentality of physicality). United fans I know find him hugely frustrating.

I agree about Murray, I dont feel he would offer us anything we dont already have in Boyle.

Big L
18-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Andreu doesnae belong to united. He's on loan from Norwich. There are better players available out there. He's not impressed me in any of the games I've seen him in this season.

Sure he's out of contract this season.

Oscar T Grouch
18-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Sure he's out of contract this season.

He's still got a year left come the summer. Right now he'd struggle to get into our midfield and next year it's gonna be harder to get a place in there. We can do much better than Andreu imho.

Big L
18-03-2017, 12:34 PM

Your probably right about Murray, doesn't say much for Lennon though, he offered for him at the break and Dun Utd wouldn't sell to a rival!

Speedway
18-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Mallan for me please.

He looks like he's going to be a player.

Ozyhibby
18-03-2017, 02:53 PM
Mallan for me please.

He looks like he's going to be a player.

Scored again today. He should be our top priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeyS
18-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Mallan seems an obvious one, hopefully not out our price range now though as English sides might be alerted to him.

I'd suggest guys like Draper, Tansey, Tremarco from ICT. Holt at Dundee, Crawford at Accies, Moult at well, Lindsay & Doolan at Partick are all players we should/could look at for next year.

Id also look to see if Stevie May fancied coming back up the road.

Ozyhibby
18-03-2017, 04:03 PM
Mallan seems an obvious one, hopefully not out our price range now though as English sides might be alerted to him.

I'd suggest guys like Draper, Tansey, Tremarco from ICT. Holt at Dundee, Crawford at Accies, Moult at well, Lindsay & Doolan at Partick are all players we should/could look at for next year.

Id also look to see if Stevie May fancied coming back up the road.

Stevie May is def worth a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig_in_Prague
18-03-2017, 04:11 PM
We need at least half a new team.
We're so frustrating and rather predictable too.
Can't beat part timers at home, scraping a draw. Brutal.