PDA

View Full Version : CL QF Leicester v Atletico Madrid (Some Hibs Content)

Dashing Bob S
18-03-2017, 12:34 AM
Poor old 'Nosey' sent off last time they met in Europe.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39303277

monktonharp
18-03-2017, 12:48 AM
don't fancy the English chamions' chances in this one. where's the Hibs content Bob? asking at the risk of being accused of being naughty

DH1875
18-03-2017, 01:25 AM
don't fancy the English chamions' chances in this one. where's the Hibs content Bob? asking at the risk of being accused of being naughty

Given that they knocked out Sevilla in the last round, why wouldn't they fancy it :confused:

monktonharp
18-03-2017, 02:06 AM
Given that they knocked out Sevilla in the last round, why wouldn't they fancy it :confused:wait a minute Mr confused. can you fully read what I had asked?:confused:not saying that they cant win, only suggesting that I don't fancy them to win WHERE IS THE HIBS CONTENT? that was the question. whats your problem ?

Pete
18-03-2017, 02:15 AM

Our assistant manager was sent off last time they played.

Don't worry, I was initially confused as well. ;-)

Pete
18-03-2017, 02:26 AM
Given that they knocked out Sevilla in the last round, why wouldn't they fancy it :confused:

I'm sure Leicester will fancy it but I'm in the same boat as MH as I don't fancy their chances either. Sevilla were a better, more technical side with better players yet Leicester somehow found a way past them. The cream always tends to rise to the top eventually and in Atletico, they face another side that should put them away and are far better on paper.

However, everyone was saying "enough" when Leicester were top at Christmas last year and just waiting for the natural order to be restored. Logic doesn't seem to apply to this team.

They can't go all the way...can they?

DH1875
18-03-2017, 02:36 AM
wait a minute Mr confused. can you fully read what I had asked?:confused:not saying that they cant win, only suggesting that I don't fancy them to win WHERE IS THE HIBS CONTENT? that was the question. whats your problem ?

Eh???? You really do need to learn to chill out. My confusion might have confused you but I was/am confused because as far as Im concerned they've got a great chance to go through and make the final. Given the teams left, they could have had a much harder tie.

Dashing Bob S
18-03-2017, 03:40 AM
To be honest I'm not remotely interested in discussing Leicesters chances, though I wish them well. I'm more interested in the circumstances under which 'Nosey' was sent off. Wonder if any footage exists?

monktonharp
18-03-2017, 04:04 AM
Eh???? You really do need to learn to chill out. My confusion might have confused you but I was/am confused because as far as Im concerned they've got a great chance to go through and make the final. Given the teams left, they could have had a much harder tie.I give up on this one. totally confused

Dunbar Hibee
18-03-2017, 04:46 AM
Nhc imo

RoxburghHibs
18-03-2017, 06:20 AM
To be honest I'm not remotely interested in discussing Leicesters chances, though I wish them well. I'm more interested in the circumstances under which 'Nosey' was sent off. Wonder if any footage exists?

10/10

lyonhibs
18-03-2017, 06:41 AM
Eh???? You really do need to learn to chill out. My confusion might have confused you but I was/am confused because as far as Im concerned they've got a great chance to go through and make the final. Given the teams left, they could have had a much harder tie.

Another stonking early morning/late night effort from MH 😂

It's a very interesting tie seeing as both by default like to play high intensity counter attacking football.

BoomtownHibees
18-03-2017, 08:03 AM
Nhc imo

Garry Parker (our current assistant manager) was sent off the last time the teams played so there is a little Hibs content

HH81
18-03-2017, 08:13 AM
Is anyone running a bus to this one?

sambajustice
18-03-2017, 08:15 AM
Anyone not going???

ArmadaleHibs
18-03-2017, 08:17 AM
Here's some Hibs content. Are we not supposed to play Leicester pre season. They could be European champions by the time we play/smash them lol. Surely that would mean we would take over the mantle of European champions.
😉😉😉😋

jgl07
18-03-2017, 10:38 AM
Sevilla aren't that good. Atletico are a toally different proposition.

Hibs Class
18-03-2017, 12:49 PM

The same Sevilla that have won the Europa cup in each of the last three seasons? Not that good?!

Mr White
18-03-2017, 12:51 PM

Sevilla are currently sitting third in the league, 5 points ahead of Atletico.

Pretty Boy
18-03-2017, 12:53 PM
The same Sevilla that have won the Europa cup in each of the last three seasons? Not that good?!

And are also 5 points clear of Atletico in the league, they also beat Atletico last time they met.

Theinsider
18-03-2017, 01:59 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

BoomtownHibees
18-03-2017, 02:22 PM

Bloody hell

Dunbar Hibee
18-03-2017, 03:41 PM
Garry Parker (our current assistant manager) was sent off the last time the teams played so there is a little Hibs content

Wasn't a serious post my man!

Scouse Hibee
18-03-2017, 06:43 PM

You clearly know nothing about Spanish teams.