PDA

View Full Version : Time For Bloody Heroes

Dashing Bob S
16-03-2017, 05:00 PM
Cmon Hibs - time to close the deal. I'm going on Saturday, sacrificing my planned shopping for a spring wardrobe. Any other bloody heroes out there taking one for the cause?

WoreTheGreen
16-03-2017, 05:23 PM
Cmon Hibs - time to close the deal. I'm going on Saturday, sacrificing my planned shopping for a spring wardrobe. Any other bloody heroes out there taking one for the cause?

I've gor my wrangler jeans with a crese like no other batbour jacket just been rewaxed brown brouges and tweed cap. Got permission to act like atwat who kids on i know the rugger rules. Oh FK it be at ER as per to watch the cabbage. Mon the Hibs let's get this done

NAE NOOKIE
16-03-2017, 07:38 PM

Absolutely Bob ...... having seen the weather forecast I can confidently say you wont be needing a new spring wardrobe for a few days yet :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
17-03-2017, 02:14 PM
Let's get fired up for this Son's game! Sam S is the only player they have I know. Any danger men, or hate figures/ex-Yams I should be aware of?

snooky
17-03-2017, 02:20 PM
Not this Saturday but a few weeks ago I disappointingly cancelled a dental appointment for root canal treatment to go to the Dunfermline game. :rolleyes:

Dashing Bob S
17-03-2017, 02:24 PM
Not this Saturday but a few weeks ago I disappointingly cancelled a dental appointment for root canal treatment to go to the Dunfermline game. :rolleyes:

Genuine bloody heroism. Root canal stuff is no picnic and you must have been throwing back the neurofens.

DownInAlbion
17-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Let's get fired up for this Son's game! Sam S is the only player they have I know. Any danger men, or hate figures/ex-Yams I should be aware of?

The one ten men are unable to carry.:nade:

Shrekko
17-03-2017, 04:22 PM
And Darren Barr.

Pedantic_Hibee
17-03-2017, 04:34 PM
I'll be there. Apparel yet to be confirmed but suspect the white primeknit Stans, teamed with jeans, a camouflage jacket and an emerald green gilet will get the nod.

Dashing Bob S
17-03-2017, 07:04 PM

Forgot CN was a Son.