PDA

View Full Version : Behind the goals on Saturday

Valencia
15-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Sorry if I've missed this but is it one in one out on Saturday. I'll be there at my usual time but my son is going to be later and there's no point in going if he can't get in.

Enough said
15-03-2017, 03:31 PM
Depends on what time you get there

Golden Bear
15-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Depends on what this week's policy will be . It seems to mysteriously change now and again.

My cash will be going elsewhere on Saturday. And yes, I am in the huff over this issue😊

Enough said
15-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Depends on what this week's policy will be . It seems to mysteriously change now and again.

My cash will be going elsewhere on Saturday. And yes, I am in the huff over this issue😊

I agree mate , although I will still be in before the games .

ColinNish
15-03-2017, 04:26 PM
Well Frank Dougans the guy to ask seeing as he has the licence for the premises and is current fans rep.

Golden Bear
15-03-2017, 05:01 PM
Well Frank Dougans the guy to ask seeing as he has the licence for the premises and is current fans rep.

Frank appeared to be as much in the dark as anyone else. Or so he maintained at the last home game.

ColinNish
15-03-2017, 05:12 PM
Frank appeared to be as much in the dark as anyone else. Or so he maintained at the last home game.

Time for him to find out and let the fans know whats going on then, no? I was planning on going but seeing as i drop off my disabled friend then go and park the car i don't want to do this then find i can't get in!!!

Golden Bear
15-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Time for him to find out and let the fans know whats going on then, no? I was planning on going but seeing as i drop off my disabled friend then go and park the car i don't want to do this then find i can't get in!!!

In think Frank got the message from the posse of disgruntled punters who were at the entrance to the BTG at the last game.

:greengrin

B.H.F.C
15-03-2017, 05:35 PM

I think BTG is pretty poor but you run that risk anywhere though. If they're already at capacity you'll no get in. If they aren't, you will.

ian cruise
15-03-2017, 05:37 PM
In think Frank got the message from the posse of disgruntled punters who were at the entrance to the BTG at the last game.

:greengrin

He got grief but if we still don't have a clear idea of what policy will be in force then he didn't get the point. Nothing against him personally but he has ran for re election to the board and was successful, he knows of the issue and his name is on licence I believe therefore he's in the position to be informing the fans prior to the next game

marinello59
15-03-2017, 05:40 PM

If you are there early enough it's really not a problem. It's only those who turn up at 2:30 who were affected To be fair you'd struggle to get in to a pub near ER and be served at that time.

Blaster
15-03-2017, 05:42 PM
If you are there early enough it's really not a problem. It's only those who turn up at 2:30 who were affected To be fair you'd struggle to get in to a pub near ER and be served at that time.

And that's a fair point. However until recently if 1 came out, 1 got in and nobody knows why that has changed

marinello59
15-03-2017, 05:46 PM
And that's a fair point. However until recently if 1 came out, 1 got in and nobody knows why that has changed

I have no idea why it changed but this season the place has been absolutely mobbed, it's really not worth going in there after 2pm. Maybe it's an attempt to discourage those who get there really early though and 'reserve' whole tables for a couple of hours whilst others have to stand. Other than that your guess is as good as mine.

Golden Bear
15-03-2017, 05:51 PM
Nobody was allowed entry from approx 1.50 at the last game. However if the Club can afford to turn cash away then so be it.

marinello59
15-03-2017, 05:58 PM
Nobody was allowed entry from approx 1.50 at the last game. However if the Club can afford to turn cash away then so be it.

I'm not so sure that's accurate but lets say it is. The bars had steady queues from before that so no cash was lost. Letting more people in would just have resulted in longer queues.

Golden Bear
15-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Last post, there were plenty of fans leaving well before 2.30 so I didn't see why they couldn't be replaced on a one for one basis. I also knew from a text message that the upstairs bar WAS relatively quiet therefore additional revenue would have been possible.

ColinNish
15-03-2017, 06:40 PM
Cool, so if i rock up at 1pm, we should be OK. :)

marinello59
15-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Last post, there were plenty of fans leaving well before 2.30 so I didn't see why they couldn't be replaced on a one for one basis. I also knew from a text message that the upstairs bar WAS relatively quiet therefore additional revenue would have been possible.

Ah, I was in the downstairs bar so I have no idea what the score was in the 'grown ups' area. I'd actually forgotten there was an upstairs. Ignore me, I've probably been talking crap. :greengrin

traceyhibs
15-03-2017, 07:17 PM
I always believed it to be one in one out and unsure what the reasons were behind the last home game. I will find out what the policy will be for Saturday and see if we can shed some light on what happened at the last game.

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy74
15-03-2017, 08:41 PM
If it is getting too full why is just anyone getting in? Used to be a 'perk' for season ticket holders and their guests.

Why was this changed?

traceyhibs
15-03-2017, 08:52 PM
If it is getting too full why is just anyone getting in? Used to be a 'perk' for season ticket holders and their guests.

Why was this changed?

They opened it up because for some matches it was under capacity

Golden Bear
15-03-2017, 08:57 PM
Yet I've shown my season ticket to the security guys on the door at every game.

traceyhibs
15-03-2017, 08:59 PM

You have to show a match ticket or season ticket

BoomtownHibees
15-03-2017, 08:59 PM

Me too and they always look like they are wanting to see it

Lancs Harp
15-03-2017, 09:02 PM
Me too and they always look like they are wanting to see it

Only been in twice, both this season and didnt have to show anything, the second time with my mate who was supporting QoS.